Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 8th May 2015 - Written Update

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
8th May 2 0 1 5 Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written  Update

Hello πŸ˜ƒ

Here Is The Written Update For 8th May  2 0 1 5 Saath Nibhana Saathiya Episode. πŸ˜ƒ

The show begins with Meera telling  Ahem all that is happening at Modi Home and Manasi locking herself up.

Ahem calls Manasi who picks up the call ; Ahem says everyone is worried outside so she should open the door. Manasi takes on him that  he does not care and have much time for her, distance has crept between them ; Ahem says that Manasi should not misunderstand him and he does care for her.  Manasi also says that it was Gopi who sat with him for the pooja / prayer ritual ; she intends to pack her bags and leave for Bombay, but she cannot live without Meera and Vidya or for that matter him. Saying much more, Manasi ends the call.

Ahem's wound is seen by Gopi and Kokila ; silently Ahem leaves without answering their query as to how the wound took place.

At the Modi Home ; Paridhi receives Ahem but Ahem is reluctant to enter the house.

In between Kinjal is all smiles.

Manasi opens the window facing the yard, Ahem asks her to come out ; after few more cajoling from Ahem ; Manasi opens the door and comes down.

Ahem takes Manasi out to Shah home.

In between ; Kokila+ out, Gopi and Vidya seemed worried.

Much later Ahem appears with Manasi and announces Manasi would stay over at Shah home. Ahem tends Manasi with soup, food, etc., etc., much to the disappointment of Kokila, Gopi, Dhawal and Urmilaa. Kokila makes a move towards the couple but is held back by Gopi.

Hereabouts Urmila And Gopi Seemed to be disappointed and Kokila Says Manasi works out things with her mind but not with her heart - words to that effect.

Gopi gets some ointment for Manasi, encounters Vidya who stops Gopi by saying why does she, Gopi, does all the drama to be good. Gopi becomes defensive and says she is not doing any drama and Vidya knows that ; Gopi tries to feel Vidya's cheek, but Vidya pushes Gopi's hand and walks away.

Inside the room ; Ahem attends to Manasi, later hugs Ahem, who does not attempt to hold her but just pats her back. Gopi is a silent witness to this scene. Ahem then walk off.

On the bottom of the stairs, outside ; Vidya recollects all the painful memories of their recent happenings with Ahem and Manasi and feels sad and tearful as to how things changed so fast.  Little Raashi joins Vidya and ask her not to cry ; Vidya asks Raashi to shut up and how would she, Raashi, know the pain of losing or getting separated from her mother, Vidya is speaking of her pain and being separated from her mother Gopi.

Little Raashi says she knows the pains as she lived, grew up without her Gopi mother ; Gopi mother returned only a few days back after ten years.

Vidya seemed stunned  ! ! ! 

And  

The Episode Ends On Vidya's Face ! ! !

πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

-- > Man πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Preview :-   Vidya Questions Her Granny About Her Mother Gopi's Whereabouts All These Ten Years ; She, Vidya, had been told that her mother Gopi preferred to live with Little Raashi rather than them - Meera and Vidya. Vidya also says that she learnt from Little Raashi that Gopi was never with Raashi all these ten years. Kokila seemed shocked. πŸ˜²

Manzz thumbnail

Well, nothing much happening ; but I did liked the thinking with the mind rather than heart comment ; but then, we all think with mind, do we not ? ! So What's the big deal ? ! πŸ˜‰

Manasi was all the while doing emotional blackmailing of Ahem ; my take. πŸ˜ƒ

Still the interest, for me, is sustained in the fact that how would the Mother and Wife Dou Douse Ahem's Smouldering Anger. πŸ˜‘

Dhawal's Guest Appearance and total disappearance of Pratiek is very punny, Oops, funny.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Manzz.  Pieces of the jigsaw are now moving in place.  Can't wait.  I hope it will be worth it.
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The cvs will throw another curveball at us..just see..mad cvs...i wonder how many epis sns will run until...
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ   Thanks Very Much  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For  All Those Who Clicked The Like Button   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  My Pleasure   πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Yes, I Think So Too πŸ˜ƒ I Guess It Should Be So, Because Of The Mess Up At The End Scene Just Before The Leap   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Thank you Manzz.  Pieces of the jigsaw are now moving in place.  Can't wait.  I hope it will be worth it.

Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ   Pleasure  Is Mine πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For All The Thank You's  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thnks 4 d written update😊😊
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ   My Pleasure  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: coolhi1988

thnks 4 d written update😊😊