Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nibir in Nibirian's Nazariya- 8/5/15 (Page 5)

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Today's episode showcased a very important aspect of Nibir relationship. Not only Nisha but also Kabir values his relationship with Nisha a lot. Both of them can fight the world for each other.
Somehow it reflected on the distance between Kabir and Viraj.
Well it is difficult to put in words but difference in Kabir and Viraj's attitude towards Nisha.
Today when Nisha was crying profusely and requesting Viraj to leave the house, he was paying no heed to her. His aim was to satisfy his ego and insult Kabir at any cost. Even while leaving he was constantly trying to put Kabir down.
Whereas Kabir who was also full charged up today decided to stop the fight when he saw Nisha break down. At that time, it was not so much about continuing his fight with Viraj as it was consoling her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoBhabhafanInfinite_Flamedeek_210ammu4u

picadally IF-Rockerz
picadally
picadally

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by picadally

Yeah me too wud love to see more of cousins and nibir actually wud love to see nibir and kabir pull up pranks like hw cousins use to do it before LOL
it wll be fun to watch...kabir fits pefectly with cousinsWinkWinkWink

Yeah kabir with his k factor Wink
missing that old kabiraa nwadysSmile...i want to see sirf sukethu n Kabiraa scenes KabSa scenes tooWink

Yeah me too. When he had entered ppl thought he was very irritating bt i loved that annoying factor thats what made his character different annoying yet lovable , care free yet caring. The most imp thing he doesnt crib abt his problems he laughs it off and finds solutions

Edited by picadally - 08 May 2015 at 12:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangodeek_210ammu4u

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Yeah me too wud love to see more of cousins and nibir actually wud love to see nibir and kabir pull up pranks like hw cousins use to do it before LOL
it wll be fun to watch...kabir fits pefectly with cousinsWinkWinkWink

Yeah kabir with his k factor Wink
missing that old kabiraa nwadysSmile...i want to see sirf sukethu n Kabiraa scenes KabSa scenes tooWink

Yeah me too. When he had entered ppl thought he was very irritating bt i loved that annoying factor thats what made his character different annoying yet lovable , care free yet caring. The most imp thing he doesnt crib abt his problems he laughs it off and finds solutions
exactly...he is such a sweetheartWink. thts y i like the character KabirrrWink..he wants evry1 to be happy always...one more thng no ego issues 4 Kabiraa. n he accpts his mistakes ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

picadally

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

Today's episode had lovely NiBir moments..I loved NiBir and their unconditional support and trust for each-other..Both are very lucky to have each-other..We have always seen Kabir's support for Nisha in her bad times and now we are seeing the same trust and support of Nisha towards Kabir in this tough time..them comforting each other scene and their sweet hugs scene were heart-warming..loved how the BG changed  to their bg tune at the perfect moment..and cousins hugging them was an aw moment truly..
On the funny side it was surprising that in midst of all this Kabir suddenly realised about the physio drama..he gets a punch and what he thinks is huh this guy is punching me when my wife was going for his physiotherapy sessions for this very weak handTongue possessive husbandLOL

@bold: completely agree Bul! I was always kinda unhappy with the fact that it always seemed like Kabir was supporting and doing things for Nisha but Nisha wasn't really doing anything for Kabir. Aside from helping him at LSD competition, Kabir always did more things for her. But now, with the FJ track, Nisha has completely picked up the slack and supported Kabir wonderfully. I'm a sucker for equal relationships :) 

Secondly, I have to say, I also ADORE the way Kabir always assures Nisha about her being good for him. Literally its the cutest thing ever and such a great thing for Nisha to hear! 

and about the physio thing -- I may be overanalyzing here LOL -- but I felt like it also pointed towards the amazing communicate KN have with each other. Presumably, after her physio lessons with Viraj, Nisha would come home and tell Kabir everything that happened like Viraj progress and what she did, etc (except for dance LOL). Because I remember a couple of episodes ago, right before the dance actually, Viraj pretended like his hand was really hurting in order to get Nisha attention. She probably told this to Kabir and that's why he was able to understand it was all a natak by Viraj when Viraj punched him. Idk, am I making sense? Either way, the communication level between KN is absolutely beautiful and makes me root for them as a couple even more! They truly do behave like a married couple! 

Edited by lovely_lady - 08 May 2015 at 5:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoInfinite_Flamedeek_210ammu4u

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
The hug scene has become my fav scene ever...NiBir cannot be more cuter...they rocked the scene

tangomangodeek_210lovely_ladyammu4u

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

The hug scene has become my fav scene ever...NiBir cannot be more cuter...they rocked the scene

I agree. I especially noticed how in the hug, both KN drew each other very close -- as if they were drawing support from each other and also simultaneously relaxing into each other and reassuring both. Wonderfully acted by Mishkat and Aneri! 

tangomangoInfinite_Flamedeek_210ammu4u

picadally IF-Rockerz
picadally
picadally

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I agree. I especially noticed how in the hug, both KN drew each other very close -- as if they were drawing support from each other and also simultaneously relaxing into each other and reassuring both. Wonderfully acted by Mishkat and Aneri!

Yeah even liked that scene. There is so much support and trust between them. The two most imp thing in a relation. They are a very realistic couple. They fight, care, argue, love, trust there is everything in the relation.

Infinite_Flamedeek_210lovely_ladyammu4u

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely_lady

I agree. I especially noticed how in the hug, both KN drew each other very close -- as if they were drawing support from each other and also simultaneous to relaxing into each other and reassuring both. Wonderfully acted by Mishkat and Aneri!

Yeah even liked that scene. There is so much support and trust between them. The two most imp thing in a relation. They are a very realistic couple. They fight, care, argue, love, trust there is everything in the relation.
Yes everything is there EXCEPT an acceptance from kabirs side that they both are in a relationship where both love each other (or atleast that kB is starting to)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite_Flameammu4u

Go to top