Nibir in Nibirian's Nazariya- 8/5/15 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ammu4u

it wll be fun to watch...kabir fits pefectly with cousins😉😉😉

Yeah kabir with his k factor 😉
Originally posted by picadally

Yeah kabir with his k factor 😉
missing that old kabiraa nwadys😊...i want to see sirf sukethu n Kabiraa scenes  KabSa scenes too😉
Today's episode showcased a very important aspect of Nibir relationship. Not only Nisha but also Kabir values his relationship with Nisha a lot. Both of them can fight the world for each other.
Somehow it reflected on the distance between Kabir and Viraj.
Well it is difficult to put in words but difference in Kabir and Viraj's attitude towards Nisha.
Today when Nisha was crying profusely and requesting Viraj to leave the house, he was paying no heed to her. His aim was to satisfy his ego and insult Kabir at any cost. Even while leaving he was constantly trying to put Kabir down.
Whereas Kabir who was also full charged up today decided to stop the fight when he saw Nisha break down. At that time, it was not so much about continuing his fight with Viraj as it was consoling her.
Originally posted by ammu4u

missing that old kabiraa nwadys😊...i want to see sirf sukethu n Kabiraa scenes KabSa scenes too😉

Yeah me too. When he had entered ppl thought he was very irritating bt i loved that annoying factor thats what made his character different annoying yet lovable , care free yet caring. The most imp thing he doesnt crib abt his problems he laughs it off and finds solutionsEdited by picadally - 8 years ago

Yeah me too. When he had entered ppl thought he was very irritating bt i loved that annoying factor thats what made his character different annoying yet lovable , care free yet caring. The most imp thing he doesnt crib abt his problems he laughs it off and finds solutions
exactly...he is such a sweetheart😉. thts y i like the character Kabirrr😉..he wants evry1 to be happy always...one more thng no ego issues 4 Kabiraa. n he accpts his mistakes ..
Originally posted by Bul3

Today's episode had lovely NiBir moments..I loved NiBir and their unconditional support and trust for each-other..Both are very lucky to have each-other..We have always seen Kabir's support for Nisha in her bad times and now we are seeing the same trust and support of Nisha towards Kabir in this tough time..them comforting each other scene and their sweet hugs scene were heart-warming..loved how the BG changed  to their bg tune at the perfect moment..and cousins hugging them was an aw moment truly..
On the funny side it was surprising that in midst of all this Kabir suddenly realised about the physio drama..he gets a punch and what he thinks is huh this guy is punching me when my wife was going for his physiotherapy sessions for this very weak hand😛 possessive husband😆

@bold: completely agree Bul! I was always kinda unhappy with the fact that it always seemed like Kabir was supporting and doing things for Nisha but Nisha wasn't really doing anything for Kabir. Aside from helping him at LSD competition, Kabir always did more things for her. But now, with the FJ track, Nisha has completely picked up the slack and supported Kabir wonderfully. I'm a sucker for equal relationships :) 

Secondly, I have to say, I also ADORE the way Kabir always assures Nisha about her being good for him. Literally its the cutest thing ever and such a great thing for Nisha to hear! 

and about the physio thing -- I may be overanalyzing here LOL -- but I felt like it also pointed towards the amazing communicate KN have with each other. Presumably, after her physio lessons with Viraj, Nisha would come home and tell Kabir everything that happened like Viraj progress and what she did, etc (except for dance LOL). Because I remember a couple of episodes ago, right before the dance actually, Viraj pretended like his hand was really hurting in order to get Nisha attention. She probably told this to Kabir and that's why he was able to understand it was all a natak by Viraj when Viraj punched him. Idk, am I making sense? Either way, the communication level between KN is absolutely beautiful and makes me root for them as a couple even more! They truly do behave like a married couple! 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
The hug scene has become my fav scene ever...NiBir cannot be more cuter...they rocked the scene
Originally posted by lgr007

The hug scene has become my fav scene ever...NiBir cannot be more cuter...they rocked the scene

I agree. I especially noticed how in the hug, both KN drew each other very close -- as if they were drawing support from each other and also simultaneously relaxing into each other and reassuring both. Wonderfully acted by Mishkat and Aneri! 
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I agree. I especially noticed how in the hug, both KN drew each other very close -- as if they were drawing support from each other and also simultaneously relaxing into each other and reassuring both. Wonderfully acted by Mishkat and Aneri!

Yeah even liked that scene. There is so much support and trust between them. The two most imp thing in a relation. They are a very realistic couple. They fight, care, argue, love, trust there is everything in the relation.

Yeah even liked that scene. There is so much support and trust between them. The two most imp thing in a relation. They are a very realistic couple. They fight, care, argue, love, trust there is everything in the relation.
Yes everything is there EXCEPT an acceptance from kabirs side that they both are in a relationship where both love each other (or atleast that kB is starting to)