Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: picadally

Maine kuch toh acha kiya hoga jo mujhe tu mili my fav moment. He was so worried abt her. Even when nisha started to cry when bhabhiji took chandu away kabir was worried in the same way. He cares for her so much. While she pleads to viraj to leave he cannot see her pain bt when she starts crying kabir is so scared and cant even see her cry wow.

BB was too much today.
i want a scene where nishu tells BB that she love kb so that the BD gets some sense.😑
picadally thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

BB was too much today.
i want a scene where nishu tells BB that she love kb so that the BD gets some sense.😑

I wanted nisha also to box him today. U kn i was waiting so much for the bro fight more than nibir hug
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

I wanted nisha also to box him today. U kn i was waiting so much for the bro fight more than nibir hug

i was waiting for nibir consoling...they behave exactly like a couple and CD doesnt get it
i wish aman would tell the truth to BB...some1 shud
picadally thumbnail

i was waiting for nibir consoling...they behave exactly like a couple and CD doesnt get it
i wish aman would tell the truth to BB...some1 shud

Actually i loved the scene after the hug more. Kabir was so scared to see nisha break down. CD kahika.dhakan ko akal kab ayegi. The way he looks at her is like
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
kb behaves like he loves her but doesnt admit it...some1 knock some sense into him
picadally thumbnail

kb behaves like he loves her but doesnt admit it...some1 knock some sense into him

I Dont think he is in love yet but i think he has started to fall for her. Like when he said that she supported him in front of the whole house.
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
The only good part of episode was the entire NiBir moments and the cousins hug..we are getting NiBir and cousins :D

The way Kabir forgot all his anger tension and lost every thought when he saw Nisha breaking down and he hugged her and made her calm..This unique chemistry is what makes us go crazy for NiBir...When they are with each other, they can fight for each other against entire world.

Cousins hug and esp Sukkus reassurance also showcased the entire essence of NAUC. :)

Today was epic moments of NiBIr :)
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

I Dont think he is in love yet but i think he has started to fall for her. Like when he said that she supported him in front of the whole house.

and when he said that he shud have done sumthng good in his life to get her
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved all nibir scenes
the first one tum muje pe bharosakarti hai na... its a simple scene loved it
phisiotherappy act CD ko kuch tho akal aaya aaj...πŸ˜†
nisha cryng n kabiraa consling her...he forgot evrythng he cant see her cryng...kabiraa kab samjega tu ki ye pyar hai...
those hugss  cousins ko 2 min baad aa nahi skathi thi kya...i was like ab milega forehead kiss lekin cousins ne popat kar diya...lekin koi bath nahi i lovd thet group hug alsoπŸ˜ƒ
BD ko koi batavo plz nishu dt loves him..
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aditi

The only good part of episode was the entire NiBir moments and the cousins hug..we are getting NiBir and cousins :D

The way Kabir forgot all his anger tension and lost every thought when he saw Nisha breaking down and he hugged her and made her calm..This unique chemistry is what makes us go crazy for NiBir...When they are with each other, they can fight for each other against entire world.

Cousins hug and esp Sukkus reassurance also showcased the entire essence of NAUC. :)

Today was epic moments of NiBIr :)

it was nibir aur unke cousins...it was awesome.

just loved how nibir acted like a perfect couple in love today.