Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Come on bash everyone who comes between Sandhir like Parth !! (Page 3)

Lianaa IF-Achieverz
Lianaa
Lianaa

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much kiran for replying.. they are lucky that less Ankitians are on the forum.. or else atleast today some topics like this would be opened..

To be honest, before I watched the show, I watched it with excitement to see Ankit's entry and his scenes. And he is really a great actor. Even from the start, I think he didnt play in another show or did he ? If this was his first show then he is well well talented .. I was silent member of this forum. I never commented on anything. Whenver I saw bashing posts I felt soo bad for Ankit. I dont know if he got private msgs .. but I am sure he got !

This post is for people who bashed my cutiepie ankit !!! But now I have joined the forum, I swear, whenever I see a bashing Ankit post then I swear I will not let the people live peacefully. But yeah, no one is bashing him anymore, coz he is no more in between sandhir. But we will never forget whatever happened !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParAnJas

Lianaa IF-Achieverz
Lianaa
Lianaa

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParAnJas-

Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

Hey everyone, I am hell angry .. not coz of the episode or promo.

I am angry because the expressions of fans !!!

I soo hated it how all sandhirians behaved when Parth entered. Everyone started bashing him, posting bad comments, attacking him with bad comments, talking bad about him.. whatever !! But what happened now ? Parth was bashed not coz of his character.. he was bashed coz he came between sandhir. Now DHRUV and RAGINI are coming between them, why no one bashing them now ? What has changed that everyone started behaving mature ??? Poor ankit. I can't even imagine how bad he could have felt. This is really not fair !! That's why I am not friends with Sandhirians. Don't tell me that you are a sandhirian and I am friends with you, I am only friends with Randhirians and Parthians and Sarthians. All the others behaving soo childish. This is not fair !! Now start bashing Dhruv and Ragini too na ?? Start commenting bad about them.. start bashing the actors !! 

Sorry if you felt bad after reading this msg, but I was here on this forum from DAY 1 and I am seeing everything what is happening on the forum. And this was my views about it ! Come on, start bashing me also like you did to the best actor Ankit Gupta.

I love you Ankit Sir !!! I salute!!! You have listened to all of the bashers and thatz really not easy to ignore such bad comments. God bless you dear !!! You are the best and keep doing your amazing acting !!!

This Topic is only for Ankit Gupta and his great fans ! Please everyone, post the link of this post to Ankit . He needs to see this !!! 

Nazu best Post ...ClapClapClap I love u Mah girll...

I love U Ankit no matter wt ... all said or saying U are alwayzzz best for me ...n yes #proud the way u used to reply bashers n those idiots ask for sorry ...again ..losers...
#bestactor #bestperson ... u rock and Yes who were criticizing his acting just on d basis dat he comes in btween a couple in show... Just go n frst learn wt Acting is...Confused

Nazu u bought tears yrrr CryCry i try to forget things...they r agaiin in frnt n all those idiotic posts ...
So double standards n baisness here...

Till date very few reply fr Parth ,Vidarth posts n twittr pe dey pretend like Pata ni how much dey love him...
yaar.. I brought myself tears :'( this topic will be closed soon.. but I will keep opening till everyone f***ing gets out how we felt.. I am also Sandhirian but I never behaved like that , coz I understand it, how it feels, how hard it is to ignore.. but Ankit.. omg.. he did it yaar.. he ignored such comments and kept being amazing !!! And this is what makes me love him more and more !!! Today I understood.. that sandhirians are good for nothing !!!! Just dhruv and ragini came between sandhir, they wanna bash cv's.. but why didnt they do the same when it came to Parth ??? No one bashed cv's. Everyone attacked ankit. He was just doing his job !! He is just amazing.. really.. I dont know what to say.. his hardworking paid off. I love him more now.. *---*
#WeLoveAnkit

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 08 May 2015 at 10:27am

debs4u

Lianaa IF-Achieverz
Lianaa
Lianaa

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Maybe I am over reacting.. but everyone over reacted too when Ankit came. So I deserve to say something about this topic.. and hahahh.. just less people commented.. why ??? Am I not right ???
smiley_x4 Senior Member
smiley_x4
smiley_x4

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Thank you soo much kiran for replying.. they are lucky that less Ankitians are on the forum.. or else atleast today some topics like this would be opened..

To be honest, before I watched the show, I watched it with excitement to see Ankit's entry and his scenes. And he is really a great actor. Even from the start, I think he didnt play in another show or did he ? If this was his first show then he is well well talented .. I was silent member of this forum. I never commented on anything. Whenver I saw bashing posts I felt soo bad for Ankit. I dont know if he got private msgs .. but I am sure he got !

This post is for people who bashed my cutiepie ankit !!! But now I have joined the forum, I swear, whenever I see a bashing Ankit post then I swear I will not let the people live peacefully. But yeah, no one is bashing him anymore, coz he is no more in between sandhir. But we will never forget whatever happened !!

naz i completely understand Smile and can't agree more with your post though I'm not an Ankitian but I use to feel bad whenever bashed ankit ! coz frankly speaking .. No actor desrve bashing bloody noone Angry n people need to understand that Smile!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4uLianaa

InCenDia IF-Stunnerz
InCenDia
InCenDia

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Koi uss phool si bachchi n maasum doctor saab ko bash karke toh dekhe Evil Smile
debs4u Senior Member
debs4u
debs4u

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Awasam post Naz...thank you for dis post...n you are so right...dey actually never thought of anyone's feelings except param or rd...n dey are always biased...dey always bashed parth n ankit too..n dey didn't even say sorry for dat...n now how dey behaved in twitter or fb...its looks like dey are d one n only true fans of ankit... how double faced...
n for dos people who gives lecturers on Ankit's acting...just wanted to say dat...pls go n give just one single shot infront of d camera...forget about acting just read a whole sentence in camera...den only you will understand dat acting is not everyone's cup of tea...
Ankit is a very good actor...n more dan dat he is such a humble n nice human being...m proud to be a Ankitian...Parthian n Sarhtian...n i always do...
P.S.-sorry if i hurt anyone...i just shared my feelings...

Lianaa

Lianaa IF-Achieverz
Lianaa
Lianaa

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debs4u

Awasam post Naz...thank you for dis post...n you are so right...dey actually never thought of anyone's feelings except param or rd...n dey are always biased...dey always bashed parth n ankit too..n dey didn't even say sorry for dat...n now how dey behaved in twitter or fb...its looks like dey are d one n only true fans of ankit... how double faced...
n for dos people who gives lecturers on Ankit's acting...just wanted to say dat...pls go n give just one single shot infront of d camera...forget about acting just read a whole sentence in camera...den only you will understand dat acting is not everyone's cup of tea...
Ankit is a very good actor...n more dan dat he is such a humble n nice human being...m proud to be a Ankitian...Parthian n Sarhtian...n i always do...
hey debu... ankit saw this topicBig smileBig smileBig smileEmbarrassed
debs4u Senior Member
debs4u
debs4u

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debs4u

<font color="#FF3399">hey debu... ankit saw this topicEmbarrassed</font>

Wow..congo naz..kaha dekha? group me?

Go to top