Posted: 8 years ago
First of all Anu Was Awesome In Black Salwar Kameez..It's My Fav color.. I loved how she was in black then pink then black.. Kept On swapping them in the entire Episode :p

Second First I Thought Astha Got Attracted To Rohan.. But the way she s Over Acting..Door Band Karke Seb se khelna -_- while they are saying sorry.. Ye sab dekh ke.. Dal mein kuch Kala lag raha hai

Aur Ye serial wale.. Episode mein Idar udar Astha ki scenes dal rahe hai.. Already start Kiya sarphira track.. So atleast fata fat complete karo.. Astha slip hona.. Rohan aake pakadna.Background mein flute Dhol Bajna... As usual.. Ultimate move in every Indian serial.. Comes 250 times in 1000 Episode Serial.. Kabhi Astha slip. Kabhi Rohan slip then Astha aake pakadna.. Then focus on his eyes.. Then focus on her duck Lips.. Yehi Arena Circus Stunts karo and track Ko katham karo.. Tapak Tapak water drops ki tarah.. Hawa Ke Packet Mein Do teen chips ki Tarah... 20 min episode mein 30 seconds scenes Ko Idar udar dalna .. Track Ko Keechna -_-Edited by Santhoshlee - 8 years ago
Are you talking about love track between Rohan and Aastha?😲
I don't understand Hindi well but your suggestions are very romantic and funny. 😆 Can't wait to watch Aastha falling on Rohan's arms with that background music you described. It will be hilarious.🤣 Then mahaan Alka will sure sacrifise her love and marriage for Rohan's happiness. 😭
another awesome post!!!🤣 aaj subah hi i was thinking santhosh ne post hi nahi banaya and now u turn up with this!!!🤣 never expected!!!🤣aastha and rohan slip and fall?? i can never see them like that!!!😕 par yahaan padne ke baad im rofling🤣🤣 duck lips??yeh kahaan se naam sooji???🤣 tapak tapk water drops ki tarah!! hawa k packet mein do theen chips ki tarah!!! these two made me laugh so much that im still laughing and typing🤣🤣🤣 yeh sab indian universal truth hain!! hamare india mein tapak tapak hi paani girtha hai and chips ke packet mein zyaada se zyaada hawa hoti hai!!!but still i cant stop laughing🤣
thank u aaj main bahut hassi!!!🤣😆
Originally posted by awida

Are you talking about love track between Rohan and Aastha?😲
I don't understand Hindi well but your suggestions are very romantic and funny.😆Can't wait to watch Aastha falling on Rohan's arms with that background music you described. It will be hilarious.🤣Then mahaan Alka will sure sacrifise her love and marriage for Rohan's happiness.😭

Oh U didn't understand Hindi well.. I guess u told me this before.. I ll make sure I ll write in simple Hindi next time so that it ll be easy for u 😊 and lol I just want this Astha track to end.. But They are stretching it.. Now I doubt Rohan will trust Astha and slowly fall for her tactics.. And they ll stretch this track until Alka doubts him.. Divorce Drama stuff.. So I just want them to end it . add some romantic stuff and end. . -_-Edited by Santhoshlee - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shrividhya

another awesome post!!!🤣aaj subah hi i was thinking santhosh ne post hi nahi banaya and now u turn up with this!!!🤣never expected!!!🤣aastha and rohan slip and fall?? i can never see them like that!!!😕par yahaan padne ke baad im rofling🤣🤣duck lips??yeh kahaan se naam sooji???🤣tapak tapk water drops ki tarah!! hawa k packet mein do theen chips ki tarah!!! these two made me laugh so much that im still laughing and typing🤣🤣🤣yeh sab indian universal truth hain!! hamare india mein tapak tapak hi paani girtha hai and chips ke packet mein zyaada se zyaada hawa hoti hai!!!but still i cant stop laughing🤣
thank u aaj main bahut hassi!!!🤣😆
Lol 😃 Main bi actually soch raha ta when I posted and I was like Sri nahi ayi Abhi thak 😊 and wohi yaar Main bi imagine nahi kar sakta Wo sab Romance between them.. But Yar Chalo.. Two three scene dalo and katam karo track.. But They are stretching -_- I was watching today.. Ki half episode Astha ka ho so that jaldi katam ho track but na.. Wohi disappointed feeling when u open badha sa little hearts Packet.. And find char paanch biscuits -_- and thank u hasne kelye :p
ha ha santhosh... u rock... superb hilarious post 🤣
n again u came up with this hilarious post 😆 🤣
baap re santosh kya post banaya hai, sachme aisa hona chaahiye mazaa aaega😉😆
Originally posted by --Divya--

ha ha santhosh... u rock... superb hilarious post 🤣
Hehe Thanks Divya 😃
Super-funny post!! 😆😆