Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#2|~ Tera rasta main chodun na (Page 141)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hope ALtunia kills budhaAngry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiii

LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

u know what im sad but i dnt mind this separation, bcoz they were just having a crush and physical attarctiuon along with the emo bonding but now this separation would strengthen their love, the longing for each other, razia won't be able to be herself, he has become her weakness, she would go nuts without him and as tpi spoilers r going true altu would enter delhi's palace Cool and bajao sbki band, and a new phase of their ls would start
Well,this is certainly trueBig smile The separation of Mirza and Mohatarma will pave way for the reunion of Malik Ikhtyarrudin Altunia and his Shehzadi RaziaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiioveractor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

You know what,Riyu.Mirza and Mohatarma were a beautiful dream which we all lived along with themCry I know that this separation is temporary and that they would emerge stronger than ever.But I feel that the carefree,beautiful moments that they lived during that journey can never return.When they both were unaware of each other's identities.When they both had no one but each other.Embarrassed
I totally agree with you.Even I can't stop myself from watching tommorrow's epi even if I end up in tearsCry PankHit will Rock!!!Star

You are so right Ash..Cry... Those beautiful golden memories...Embarrassed... they would never return again.. they were so genuine, so pure... their was not any shehzadi and commoner's boundary... but only two souls like two free birds flying together in their joyful sky.,... but now as the social boundery has occurred they has marred the pure relationship btwn them and i think that invisible wall of social bounderies will stay in between them like the thorn of roses and they has to fight with them all the life!!... even if they reunite it won't be like before... that carefree, casualness won't return between them..Ouch
the scene was really beautiful... tragedy has their own beauty... yaar romantic scenes too bahut sare log kar sakte hain but very few has the ability to make you cry with the intensity... and rohit expression today... My gosh!.. as if i literally could go through mirza's pain...hats off to these people yaar... actor production team.. the way they shot it...

The song really suits AlZia so much and the phases of life were just conveyed in every line... "Dua tu hi , Khuda tu hi..." till now the felling of first love... which is pure as prayers, devine like god... and now arrives the 2nd phase of their life... "Khata tu hi Saza tu hi.." the seperation and heartbreak in the love which is the painful poison of love...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiiLawlessLawyeroveractor

LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

BTW,I have one question in mind.Sorry,two!!
1.How did Turkan reach Ghazni so soon??Confused Turkan ke andar superman ki aatma jaag gayiSilly

2.Do you guys think that when Abbu and JB will come to know of Razia's deal with Budha,will they try to save her from the buddha ya phir haath pe haath dhare baithe rahenge? I expect them to actually do something. In history Itlu did actually kill him, so they would be changing the reason for it on the show.LOL
I just hope that Iltu doesn't sit down and curse his fateDead Although,I would have loved to see Altu killing buddha but Abbu bhi karen toh no problemBig smile JB ka kuch pata nahinOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiii...-Riya-...overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
ek baat ka gham rahega, ek hi mehel me hte huye turnia were unable to meet againCry sorry but im obsessed with the idea of turnia milan Tongue LOL
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged

BTW,I have one question in mind.Sorry,two!!
1.How did Turkan reach Ghazni so soon??Confused
2.Do you guys think that when Abbu and JB will come to know of Razia's deal with Budha,will they try to save her from the buddha ya phir haath pe haath dhare baithe rahenge?

Turkan is super woman of 13th century re...LOL
and i know that there was a war btwn iltu and bidha according to history... i hope they just don't seat and do something...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LawlessLawyeroveractor

LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

ek baat ka gham rahega, ek hi mehel me hte huye turnia were unable to meet againCry sorry but im obsessed with the idea of turnia milan Tongue LOL
You don't have to be sorry,SonuLOL Iss dard aur judaai ke dukhbhare atmosphere mein Turnia is a saving graceLOL But don't worry,Delhi main hogi Turnia ki epic mulaakatLOLWink
MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
YUCK YUCK YUCK someone please kill that cheapster buddha Censored

So freaking disgusted Dead Dead Dead Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LawlessLawyer

Go to top