~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#2|~ Tera rasta main chodun na - Page 111

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

YUCK YUCK YUCK someone please kill that cheapster buddha ðŸ¤¬

So freaking disgusted ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢
It was disgusting at its level best🤢🤢 Woh buddha ke aage toh Shamshaad begum bhi bachchi lagti hai and he is eyeing Razia???😡
shuqr he i forwarded that budha scenes wrna to mera para esa high hta k aag lag jati😆
Originally posted by overactor

shuqr he i forwarded that budha scenes wrna to mera para esa high hta k aag lag jati😆
Lucky You!!!😆 You got saved from buddha's torture
Originally posted by Astoria

Well,this is certainly true😃 The separation of Mirza and Mohatarma will pave way for the reunion of Malik Ikhtyarrudin Altunia and his Shehzadi Razia😳

Yaar even i don't have any problem in seperation...😃... trust me i have gone through worst sep tracks than this one where situation was just so strangled... And also my most of the fav love stpries are tragedy stories...😆... i think tragedy actually leads to more passion in love if u handle it with brilliance...  so not at all complaining about bringing seperation track in story... it had to come anyway... its just that theshock was really huge and so sudden... i didn't expected that coming so soon... was so engrossed in AlZia... Even i am looking forward to their reunion beyond all the boundaries...
And although i would cry a bucket everyday i won't miss any eps...😎

its time mirza k andar ka Ikhtiar ud din bahar aaye 

Yeh Turkan toh 21st century ke saare supeheroes ki amma nikli😆 I am expecting Abbu to do sumthing but JB se koyi umeed nahin hai

But before everything i want razo to throw chappal on budha's face as soon as he propose her..😡 bara ayya😡
Originally posted by overactor

its time mirza k andar ka Ikhtiar ud din bahar aaye 
You are right😉 Even though we all love Mirza,but I want to here him calling himself Malik Ikhtyaruddin Altunia😎
Originally posted by ifians

But before everything i want razo to throw chappal on budha's face as soon as he propose her..😡 bara ayya😡
Chappal kya,uske mun par toh rotten eggs,tomatoes sab marne chahiye😡

I just hope that Iltu doesn't sit down and curse his fate🤢 Although,I would have loved to see Altu killing buddha but Abbu bhi karen toh no problem😃 JB ka kuch pata nahin

Jagat jab ammi ki izzat ke liye itne dialogue maarta hai toh behan ke liye bhi do chaar maar dega😆 And he has the bad habit of declaring war anytime his little feelings get hurt, so hopefully iss buddhe ko bhi maarna chahega.😆

Lucky You!!!😆 You got saved from buddha's torture
Yee budha itna chepo niklega yee too sapne mein bhi nahin socha tha...🤢.,, anyways choro who care about that budha!!😡...