Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Astoria

Guys,please don't think that I am overreacting but seriously,which is the easiest way to commit suicide?🤢 Becoz,when I started to watch the epi,I got the feeling ki suicide kar hi leni chahiye.WHAT.THE HELL. WAS THAT BUDDHA  DOING???????????😡🤬

I know that bashing is not permitted but pleeease,sirf ek baar iss buddhe ko jee bhar ke bash karne do😭

But then when our hero entered the palace,met his Mohatarma/Shehzaadi I felt that life itni bhi buri nahin hai.They had a heavenly scene and I felt like a drowning person for whom the scene arrived as a saviour.The hesitation.Then the realisation that Mohatarma and Shehzaadi are the same person.Razia recognizes Altu as the hero who won the subedaari.Their confrontation and the ittr waala dupatta😳 But Altu was hurt!!!😭 His eyes were accusing her.😭 And the precap.The moment of separation has arrived😭.Their love has to undergo its first major test.We must brace ourselves for it.😭 Although,I know that she won't get married to that tharki buddha,still my heart is heavy.😭 But having full faith in Alzia's love,I hope that this period of separation passes soon and that their love emerges stronger than before❤️ When I saw the precap,I was reminded of this line.

"Do not follow me! Let's just be fabulously where we are and who we are. You be you and I'll be me, today and today and today, and let's trust the future to tommorrow. Let the stars keep track of us. Let us ride our own orbits and trust that they will meet. May our reunion be not a finding but a sweet collision of destinies!" 
 Jerry SpinelliLove, Stargirl

oye Ash mohtarma !
Uss buddhe ke liye tu apna dimag Q kharab kar rahi hai ??
chod na yaar ...
sirf serial hi toh hai !
dekh aur dimag pe mat chahda yeh sab ...
samji ...

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: overactor

im still in shock but i feel they would meet again in the way back to delhi, would altunia go back to haaji😲 God abhi se ye haal he jab alzia ki death ka scene hoga tab hamara kya hoga😭

Abtoo yahin lagta hain ki Altu will go back to his old life now.. means going back to haji... 😭...i don't know how i will go through that... its not the first time i will watch sad tracks... i am experienced with worst.. but truly no one can affect me the way mirza and razia's sep did today...😭😭
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Buddhe ki maut HOUR NEED!! 🤬
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Does Altunia discover Mohtarma and Shehzadi are the same? The WU was confusing.🤪😆
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

I really know very well Ash..😭😭... its not like that i am seeing any couple separating for the first time.. i can't say i am f9 with separation, somehow i managed to go through that well.. but truly saying when i saw mirza and razia separating today.. god knows how i managed to hold my tears back..... There bonding was such pure and sweet that melts ur heart everyday and so soon they are going to sep... just like living a beautiful dream and the dream breaks so soon..😭
Anyway... i have to watch tomorrows eps... i know i'll be crying for sure but can't miss their brilliant performance.. they are so gonna nail it!!

You know what,Riyu.Mirza and Mohatarma were a beautiful dream which we all lived along with them😭 I know that this separation is temporary and that they would emerge stronger than ever.But I feel that the carefree,beautiful moments that they lived during that journey can never return.When they both were unaware of each other's identities.When they both had no one but each other.😳
I totally agree with you.Even I can't stop myself from watching tommorrow's epi even if I end up in tears😭 PankHit will Rock!!!⭐️
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinazz

oye Ash mohtarma !
Uss buddhe ke liye tu apna dimag Q kharab kar rahi hai ??
chod na yaar ...
sirf serial hi toh hai !
dekh aur dimag pe mat chahda yeh sab ...
samji ...

I know,yaar,ki yeh toh sirf ek serial hai😆 Dimaag pe chadhana nahin chahiye.Par kya karen,jab tak uss buddhe ki dardnak maut nahin dekh leti tab tak dil ko sukoon nahin milega😈 My Turkan will do the honour of killing him😈 Tirkit Tha!!!😈😆Edited by Astoria - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Does Altunia discover Mohtarma and Shehzadi are the same? The WU was confusing.🤪😆

Yes altunai discovered that Mohtarma and shehzadi are same...🥺😭
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

yes he did the scene haye haye haye 
Melkor thumbnail
BTW,I have one question in mind.Sorry,two!!
1.How did Turkan reach Ghazni so soon??😕
2.Do you guys think that when Abbu and JB will come to know of Razia's deal with Budha,will they try to save her from the buddha ya phir haath pe haath dhare baithe rahenge?
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u know what im sad but i dnt mind this separation, bcoz they were just having a crush and physical attarctiuon along with the emo bonding but now this separation would strengthen their love, the longing for each other, razia won't be able to be herself, he has become her weakness, she would go nuts without him and as tpi spoilers r going true altu would enter delhi's palace 😎 and bajao sbki band, and a new phase of their ls would start