Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Astoria

🤣🤣🤣 Aur hum sab popcorn ke saath yeh dekhenge😆

Abtoo Turkan hii iss budhey ki maut ban kar ayegi..😆... jaao turkan budhey koo dikha doo apni aukad!!😡🤣
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

PankHit rocks ⭐️ Rohit to hai hi amazing but very few actresses impress me and pankhu has👏 they both r awesome, look wise bhi kamal aur talent bhi dhamal 

In dono ki chemistry hai bemisaal👏 PankHit and Alzia ROCK!!!⭐️ BTW,in dono ko dekh kar upar real Alzia ka seena bhi garv se chauda hogaya hoga😉
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Go,AltTukRuk👍🏼 All of us are on your side.Teach a proper lesson to that budha😈

AlTuRuk ftw 😎 ama miyan tirkit dha qasam ghungroon ki 😛
overactor thumbnail

In dono ki chemistry hai bemisaal👏 PankHit and Alzia ROCK!!!⭐️ BTW,in dono ko dekh kar upar real Alzia ka seena bhi garv se chauda hogaya hoga😉

real razia would be like, subedaar sahab kash hum wo wali razia ki jagah hte, itna handsome altunia mila he use 
and altunia begum sahiba hum kisi se kam nhi, jo hum na hte to wo aapko entertain nhi kr pata😆
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

Abtoo Turkan hii iss budhey ki maut ban kar ayegi..😆... jaao turkan budhey koo dikha doo apni aukad!!😡🤣

Aur uske saath hongey uske right aur left hand bankar uske Jamai Altu aur uske Bete Ruknu👏 Teeno milkar mazaa chakhayenge budhe ko😆
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awww,those Alzia scenes were a saving grace In the last scene when they faced each other,it was as if time had frozen😳

And also the credit goes to technitian teams as well. the way they shot the scne and there exression from perfect angle.. i have gone through so many actors whose acts were fab but the scene went blank due to the bad camera angle... and mine god the way they shot AlZia's each and every scene and the edit was damn good... and the last scene... what i would say... it was sheer brillance... i don't remember when the last time i saw such a perfectly excuted scene between the couple.. each and every frame talks more than the words,... actually words were so less for AlZia..❤️
Melkor thumbnail

real razia would be like, subedaar sahab kash hum wo wali razia ki jagah hte, itna handsome altunia mila he use 
and altunia begum sahiba hum kisi se kam nhi, jo hum na hte to wo aapko entertain nhi kr pata😆

Imagine real Altu getting jealous of reel Altu .i.e.Rohit😆
overactor thumbnail
yr ye AT is khalas almost , move to rohit's AT iske baad
Melkor thumbnail

AlTuRuk selfie hour need 

I second you!!!😃
overactor thumbnail