Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Astoria

BTW,I have one question in mind.Sorry,two!!

1.How did Turkan reach Ghazni so soon??😕 Turkan ke andar superman ki aatma jaag gayi🤪

2.Do you guys think that when Abbu and JB will come to know of Razia's deal with Budha,will they try to save her from the buddha ya phir haath pe haath dhare baithe rahenge? I expect them to actually do something. In history Itlu did actually kill him, so they would be changing the reason for it on the show.😆

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hope ALtunia kills budha😡 
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

u know what im sad but i dnt mind this separation, bcoz they were just having a crush and physical attarctiuon along with the emo bonding but now this separation would strengthen their love, the longing for each other, razia won't be able to be herself, he has become her weakness, she would go nuts without him and as tpi spoilers r going true altu would enter delhi's palace 😎 and bajao sbki band, and a new phase of their ls would start

Well,this is certainly true😃 The separation of Mirza and Mohatarma will pave way for the reunion of Malik Ikhtyarrudin Altunia and his Shehzadi Razia😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You know what,Riyu.Mirza and Mohatarma were a beautiful dream which we all lived along with them😭 I know that this separation is temporary and that they would emerge stronger than ever.But I feel that the carefree,beautiful moments that they lived during that journey can never return.When they both were unaware of each other's identities.When they both had no one but each other.😳

I totally agree with you.Even I can't stop myself from watching tommorrow's epi even if I end up in tears😭 PankHit will Rock!!!⭐️

You are so right Ash..😭... Those beautiful golden memories...😳... they would never return again.. they were so genuine, so pure... their was not any shehzadi and commoner's boundary... but only two souls like two free birds flying together in their joyful sky.,... but now as the social boundery has occurred they has marred the pure relationship btwn them and i think that invisible wall of social bounderies will stay in between them like the thorn of roses and they has to fight with them all the life!!... even if they reunite it won't be like before... that carefree, casualness won't return between them..
the scene was really beautiful... tragedy has their own beauty... yaar romantic scenes too bahut sare log kar sakte hain but very few has the ability to make you cry with the intensity... and rohit expression today... My gosh!.. as if i literally could go through mirza's pain...hats off to these people yaar... actor production team.. the way they shot it...

The song really suits AlZia so much and the phases of life were just conveyed in every line... "Dua tu hi , Khuda tu hi..." till now the felling of first love... which is pure as prayers, devine like god... and now arrives the 2nd phase of their life... "Khata tu hi Saza tu hi.." the seperation and heartbreak in the love which is the painful poison of love...

Melkor thumbnail
I just hope that Iltu doesn't sit down and curse his fate🤢 Although,I would have loved to see Altu killing buddha but Abbu bhi karen toh no problem😃 JB ka kuch pata nahin
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ek baat ka gham rahega, ek hi mehel me hte huye turnia were unable to meet again😭 sorry but im obsessed with the idea of turnia milan 😛 😆
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

BTW,I have one question in mind.Sorry,two!!

1.How did Turkan reach Ghazni so soon??😕
2.Do you guys think that when Abbu and JB will come to know of Razia's deal with Budha,will they try to save her from the buddha ya phir haath pe haath dhare baithe rahenge?

Turkan is super woman of 13th century re...😆
and i know that there was a war btwn iltu and bidha according to history... i hope they just don't seat and do something...😡
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

ek baat ka gham rahega, ek hi mehel me hte huye turnia were unable to meet again😭 sorry but im obsessed with the idea of turnia milan 😛 😆

You don't have to be sorry,Sonu😆 Iss dard aur judaai ke dukhbhare atmosphere mein Turnia is a saving grace😆 But don't worry,Delhi main hogi Turnia ki epic mulaakat😆😉
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YUCK YUCK YUCK someone please kill that cheapster buddha 🤬

So freaking disgusted 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

Turkan is super woman of 13th century re...😆
and i know that there was a war btwn iltu and bidha according to history... i hope they just don't seat and do something...😡

Yeh Turkan toh 21st century ke saare supeheroes ki amma nikli😆 I am expecting Abbu to do sumthing but JB se koyi umeed nahin hai