Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dinazz

modern fight lagti hai , warna uss zamane main coat , suit pehen ke fight karte the kya ??😆😆

Arre shooting ke baad khainchi ho gi 😆

Originally posted by: dinazz

kaha ka dp hai yeh??

Ankit's Twitter DP 😆
Melkor thumbnail
Guys,please don't think that I am overreacting but seriously,which is the easiest way to commit suicide?🤢 Becoz,when I started to watch the epi,I got the feeling ki suicide kar hi leni chahiye.WHAT.THE HELL. WAS THAT BUDDHA  DOING???????????😡🤬
I know that bashing is not permitted but pleeease,sirf ek baar iss buddhe ko jee bhar ke bash karne do😭

But then when our hero entered the palace,met his Mohatarma/Shehzaadi I felt that life itni bhi buri nahin hai.They had a heavenly scene and I felt like a drowning person for whom the scene arrived as a saviour.The hesitation.Then the realisation that Mohatarma and Shehzaadi are the same person.Razia recognizes Altu as the hero who won the subedaari.Their confrontation and the ittr waala dupatta😳 But Altu was hurt!!!😭 His eyes were accusing her.😭 And the precap.The moment of separation has arrived😭.Their love has to undergo its first major test.We must brace ourselves for it.😭 Although,I know that she won't get married to that tharki buddha,still my heart is heavy.😭 But having full faith in Alzia's love,I hope that this period of separation passes soon and that their love emerges stronger than before❤️ When I saw the precap,I was reminded of this line.

"Do not follow me! Let's just be fabulously where we are and who we are. You be you and I'll be me, today and today and today, and let's trust the future to tommorrow. Let the stars keep track of us. Let us ride our own orbits and trust that they will meet. May our reunion be not a finding but a sweet collision of destinies!" 
 Jerry SpinelliLove, Stargirl

Hi Ria 🤗
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hellooo everyoneee me watching this show for the starting  but never get time to join this  forum  i love mirza and razia jodi alot 
plzzz guys its request follow ur fav mirza  and razia on twitter today i got pankhuri mam twitter id soo plzzz follow them 

@AwasthyPankhuri

@ROHITPUROHIT00

and 
sorry for interrupting 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

hellooo everyoneee me watching this show for the starting  but never get time to join this  forum  i love mirza and razia jodi alot 

plzzz guys its request follow ur fav mirza  and razia on twitter today i got pankhuri mam twitter id soo plzzz follow them 

@AwasthyPankhuri

@ROHITPUROHIT00

and 
sorry for interrupting 

welcome to the forum, we all follow them already lol
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ash darling... what can i say about today''s eps.Its the very first eps of this serial which gave me so many emotions altogether... i went dreamy, i became angry and cried as well...
First of all... U are so right about budh!!😡.. I can't say how much i despise that old freak today...🤢 Yuck.. not gonna say anything about that...🤢
And AlZia... what can i say about them yaar... They can make u feel heaven with their lovely soul touching scenes, make u blush with intimate scene.. and when it comes to seperation... man they literally made me cry today... truly saying ash... i saw so many seperation scenes till now but no one could shake me like this today... seeing the precap u don't know how much i am feeling heavy in heart...😭😭... man i was crying today...🤢...
This seperation will really be hard on me... just hope i can get over it... But really hats off... what a briliant scene they portrayed... rula diya yaar mirza nee aaj..😭
overactor thumbnail
i forwarded budha😡 🤢 tabhi my temper is all set😃
haaye the last scene Rohit nailed it yr, the pain in his eyes😭 and the precap, that dupatta was supposed to be her heart, ❤️ loving them so much, budha won't stay long
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

Ash darling... what can i say about today''s eps.Its the very first eps of this serial which gave me so many emotions altogether... i went dreamy, i became angry and cried as well...
First of all... U are so right about budh!!😡.. I can't say how much i despise that old freak today...🤢 Yuck.. not gonna say anything about that...🤢
And AlZia... what can i say about them yaar... They can make u feel heaven with their lovely soul touching scenes, make u blush with intimate scene.. and when it comes to seperation... man they literally made me cry today... truly saying ash... i saw so many seperation scenes till now but no one could shake me like this today... seeing the precap u don't know how much i am feeling heavy in heart...😭😭... man i was crying today...🤢...
This seperation will really be hard on me... just hope i can get over it... But really hats off... what a briliant scene they portrayed... rula diya yaar mirza nee aaj..😭

😭 Well,this is not only their imtihaan but it is our imtihaan too.I don't know ki main tharki buddhe 😡ko kaise jhelungi.And,we won't get our daily dose of Alzia scenes too😭
overactor thumbnail
her imaginations to manao him were so cute 🤗 but qismat ko kuch aur hi manzoor tha😭 God why is he so hurt koi baat nhi na shehzadi bhi to tumhari ittr wali hi hai🥺
i hope he finds out tharki's intentions😡 tharki tujhe maha speedy turkan ka shrab tu kabhi safal nhi hoga😡