Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Where is that independent Lady? (Page 6)

deepu5344 Newbie
deepu5344
deepu5344

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
so basically what everyones saying is why she needs his support i think that from their last interaction they were pretty much in talking terms she just said that she will not be interfering in his matters and from the last few episodes it was shown that randhir was trying to ask sanyukta about anju's health and he also volunteered to visit dr so now finally when sanyukta comes to know about her mother its hr natural instinct to tell randhir everything and also there's no one who is instered to listen to her so i dont think she should not hav asked for his support

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vyshali.howardscarlett

sree71995 Groupbie
sree71995
sree71995

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Originally posted by sree71995

Oh yeah..here comes another sanyuktha blaming post after another promo!I just don't understand people saying <font color="#ff0000">sanyuktha is selfis</font>h!how can she give up on Randhir so easily?!cant she see Randhir is depressed guilty..!really give me a break.!how is she even supposed to know when he is not even telling her anything?she tried she did..she even tried checking his phone..but she failed! Agree Randhir has always been there for sanyuktha through thick and thin..dts cz she hs always been sharing her problems with him!bt I just don't understand y is Randhir so stubborn about not telling anything to her!I agree he's sad,deppressed..bt c'mon if he wont tell to sanyuktha..dn what's d point in having some one close to u..wasnt Randhir craving for some one to share his problems and worries b4 sanyukthas arrival in his life..nw what?!he shld open up seriously..dt vl sort half of d problems in his life..i am nt blaming him..bt just cant understand his stubborness on this..nt regarding sanyuktha..obvsly how much ever strong u are u vl need dt emotional support at times..and I u see the past too.how much ever strong sanyuktha had tried to b..she has always clinged on to Randhir for emotional support!I just don't understand what's wrong in dt..?!the way dse two where behaving frm past few weeks vrythng vr going smoothly..its quite natural for sanyuktha to ask for randhirs support..!Drs is nothing to question about her mental strength here!I am sorry bt ds s my point of view

@red --Sanyukta is not selfish...i never said that...and she has shown countless number of times that...well i would like to blame the cvs for portraying Sanyu's concern for Randhir in such a fickle manner...i mean Randhir passed off drinking uttering Karan's name...and Sanyu did not even try to find out how Karan is the cause of botheration for Randhir...she was happy solving tractor problem...err she could have followed Randhir...where he goes right?...she has done things like that previously...why did she not do that?? so much for concern...

Randhir is right now in a very vulnerable state...he blames himself for Karan's death...its his nature to not share any problems of his with anyone...he eventually does share with Sanyu...but thats after he breaks down completely...he keeps everything locked up inside him till the end and prefers to suffer silently...an introvert to the highest degree...i understand him...its difficult for an introvert to open up even to close people...

I am not saying about you paro..i have seen many ppl in ds forum calling sanyu selfish..i was talking abt dm!I agree with u dt cvs should have shown sanyuktha try a bit more for finding the reason behind randhirs behaviour..bt I guess..she gave up atlast seeing his cold behaviour towards her!now regarding Randhir I agree its difficult for him to open up..bt ds s NT d first time its happening ryt?!everytym Randhir hides it frm sanyuktha..and finally when he breaks down or confess all d damage vld have been done..!so y repeat d same mistake dts my question!I stand on my point of view dt Randhir shld open up a bit more..it vl do a world of gud to him n sandhir relationship

Edited by sree71995 - 08 May 2015 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howardscarlett

.divs. Goldie
.divs.
.divs.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I don't want to judge this track so soon but still as we can see in the promo...she looked shocked when randir replied like that...I mean she knows that he is in a big mess even though he isn't sharing the problem with anyone and yeah not to forget they think they are not made for each other but still she wished that he will be there for her even when he can't mend himself then how can she expect him to mend her? Pinch

Edited by .divs. - 08 May 2015 at 12:35pm
Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

haha Paro! ROFL yes badhas nikal di ROFL 

Ah! i know U will always be a Sanyu supporter and Sandhirian! and I will always fight with you! I love to do so Embarrassed ROFL 

Aww Sree Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

Go to top