Where is that independent Lady? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
stop bashing/criticizing sanyukta for every damn thing that happens u people bash her for everything she does and on giving up on randhir if u people were in her shoes would u tolerate being insulted & harassed(im not blaming randhir) and u hav no right to say that she gave upon him without watching the upcoming episodes and this whole mess is created by the cv's so stop blaming the characters ps.im not blaming any one in particular its just my frustration that everyone blames sanyukta calling themselves as sandhir fans and people who call themselves as randhirians not only he's in pain but also sanyukta so think about her pov also(i feel that being independent also implies that u should not tolerate shit from anyone even though they are the people u love)
Paro i dunno whether to laugh or cry luking at the promo.where is the sandhir i feel in love with .things were just getting bettet and den bam this new promo...its like the cvs are so stubborn even after knwng that sandhir are the sole reason so many fans are still stuck on this show they still go ahead and do this... And pls i cant stand dhruv and ragini just wastage of screen space
As I said before. Sanyukta is selfish !! Doesnt she understand in what situation Randhir is ?? He is not her pet , ki jab chahe play karo and jab chahe fekh do.. !! He has his own problems and he never wanted support !! And you know what ? Sandhir were enemies right ? And always randhir was creating problems .. and now randhir is not creating problems to her, so she should be happy now. She always thinks of herself. She doesnt even bother how Randhir feels. He is guilty mannn !!! Paro , just forget it, I will not start about whatever randhir did to sanyu.. or else I can not finish .
Originally posted by Lunalovegood

It seeem CVS must have been bitten by Saas bahu mosquitoes .Rather than gshowing Sandhir scenes and DT scenes they are showing how Mom and a Bestie's GF are dieing and the the protaganists are gonna sacrifice their happiness like satti savitri

🤣
Originally posted by Lunalovegood

It seeem CVS must have been bitten by Saas bahu mosquitoes .Rather than gshowing Sandhir scenes and DT scenes they are showing how Mom and a Bestie's GF are dieing and the the protaganists are gonna sacrifice their happiness like satti savitri

yep get ready for Randhir Ragini marriage and Dhruv Sanyu marriage...then may be they will show...Ragini is actually a vamp who had plotted to kill Karan all along to marry Randhir...and Dhruv also is a villain with some agenda...both Ragini and Dhruv will make Sandhir's life miserable and after 20-30 leaps , sandhir will unite at death bed ðŸ¥±
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

yep get ready for Randhir Ragini marriage and Dhruv Sanyu marriage...then may be they will show...Ragini is actually a vamp who had plotted to kill Karan all along to marry Randhir...and Dhruv also is a villain with some agenda...both Ragini and Dhruv will make Sandhir's life miserable and after 20-30 leaps , sandhir will unite at death bed ðŸ¥±

😆
Originally posted by Sagl

Paro i found this post so good that i have tweeted it to the cvs& writers
Hope you don't mind 

Lol ok Smiley...and yep will update my FFs ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by deepu5344

stop bashing/criticizing sanyukta for every damn thing that happens u people bash her for everything she does and on giving up on randhir if u people were in her shoes would u tolerate being insulted & harassed(im not blaming randhir) and u hav no right to say that she gave upon him without watching the upcoming episodes and this whole mess is created by the cv's so stop blaming the characters ps.im not blaming any one in particular its just my frustration that everyone blames sanyukta calling themselves as sandhir fans and people who call themselves as randhirians not only he's in pain but also sanyukta so think about her pov also(i feel that being independent also implies that u should not tolerate shit from anyone even though they are the people u love)

Well i guess...u probably dont know...i am the last person to bash Sanyu here...this is probably my first post where i have actually criticized Sanyu...the mess is created by the cvs and i said that...read the post carefully please...@red-- thats the reason she should not have called Randhir...she need not have taken any shit from him at all...yep her mother is suffering from brain tumor...but she should at least have a faint realization that Randhir is not in a correct mental state either...for no person comes drinking like that and utters only the name of his best friend or no one goes about looking so depressed and disturbed just like that ...Sanyukta has to be blind to have not realized the seriousness ...
Oh yeah..here comes another sanyuktha blaming post after another promo!I just don't understand people saying sanyuktha is selfish!how can she give up on Randhir so easily?!cant she see Randhir is depressed guilty..!really give me a break.!how is she even supposed to know when he is not even telling her anything?she tried she did..she even tried checking his phone..but she failed! Agree Randhir has always been there for sanyuktha through thick and thin..dts cz she hs always been sharing her problems with him!bt I just don't understand y is Randhir so stubborn about not telling anything to her!I agree he's sad,deppressed..bt c'mon if he wont tell to sanyuktha..dn what's d point in having some one close to u..wasnt Randhir craving for some one to share his problems and worries b4 sanyukthas arrival in his life..nw what?!he shld open up seriously..dt vl sort half of d problems in his life..i am nt blaming him..bt just cant understand his stubborness on this..nt regarding sanyuktha..obvsly how much ever strong u are u vl need dt emotional support at times..and I u see the past too.how much ever strong sanyuktha had tried to b..she has always clinged on to Randhir for emotional support!I just don't understand what's wrong in dt..?!the way dse two where behaving frm past few weeks vrythng vr going smoothly..its quite natural for sanyuktha to ask for randhirs support..!Drs is nothing to question about her mental strength here!I am sorry bt ds s my point of view
Originally posted by kasturiroy18

this time her mother is involved in this ... mayb in d show her mother is suffering frm terminal disease dats y sanyukta needs support 

Yeaa she is suffering from brain tumor ...and that turned Sanyukta into a damsel in distress quite conveniently...