Where is that independent Lady?

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
After a long time i am making a post on this forum...well seriously i hardly find any topic interesting enough to open a topic about...there is zero progress in Sandhir story...i am irritated with Ghosla...and his newly found spiderweb fascination...not to mention his tractor story and his grease story (he seems to freak out seeing grease on his hands)...but now i am so happy to say the cvs have managed to make me even more irritated than i was πŸ₯±...all thanks to the so new lovely promo...which took me to those days when i used to watch Saas bhi kabhi bahu thhi ...Ahhh i am so happy CVs finally took inspiration from that show 

Is this really that show which even few epis ago showed Sanyu yelling i can take care of my mom and dont need anyone's help? ...what happened to that independent Sanyu ? she actually called up Randhir for support? why? ...last checked she still hated Randhir right? despite him having provided her with shelter and him helping her out...oh yeaa she does run after him when he is upset trying to find out whats wrong with him...but it seems she gives that up pretty soon...ever heard of a thing...follow and track whats going on?...she used to be a pro being a detective...so what happened to her skills? gave up pretty soon i can see...or may be he is not that important...anyway coming to the promo...why at all Sanyu needs help from anyone...she is independent and strong right? can take care of herself without anybody's help...so why need Randhir or even Dhruv?? ...staying alone, and fighting alone ...can be done...right??...what happened to "woman empowerment"? what happened to all those dialogues of '"oh i dont need anyone..."? ...Sanyu seem to have become that "abala nari" pretty soon...screwed up version of women empowerment...i am so happy to see... 

Wow i can just see where the story is going...now we are going to get DhruSa...Dhruv giving support to Sanyu...Anju anyway likes Dhruv...so next we might see a Dhruv -Sanyu marriage...Randhir, might as well go and marry Ragini...double marriage anyone??...They might as well end SH ...its better to go and watch shows which are actually touted as "saas bahu dramas" rather than watching "saas bahu drama" under the facade of "Youth Show"...πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
abala nari πŸ˜΅
no no 

Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sandhir

abala nari πŸ˜΅

no no 

Yep she is just watch the promo..."oo Randhir...help me ...support me...bla bla..." πŸ₯±
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Paro 😳

I need to res it..

*does a happy dance*
unres 

Paro I lost all the love and respect for that character since the engagement epi!..That day i literally cried watching rd like that and she who claims to love him was standing there and was cursing him? wow! like wow! πŸ˜² ( knowing very well about his disturbed childhood and the word   her father used for him) 

I am not saying she is selfish! but yes when it comes to the relationship with rd she behaves as one!

I told U earlier also! if sanyu would have been by his side during the revenge track ...Randhir would not have stoop to such a level.. as she is the one who could have  handle him and calm him down /..

coming to sandhir..I always feel that Randhir loves her more..she is his life his first priority while for sanyu he comes  at last..just an option..

one look at her face and he knew that something is bothering her..he asked her about the same, got no answer...then he tried in his own way to know the whole story and after knowing it , he had helped her in all the possible way... ( jiska zikar abhi tak sanyu ne Anju se nhi kia πŸ₯± πŸ₯± how aishan faramos πŸ₯± )..

and see the difference... even seeing randhir in that condition she was worried for him whether police is behind him or not πŸ₯± repeatedly asking him the reason when she knows very well that how introvert he is when it comes to his own problems and pain... She loves him right! and she is the best jasoos of FITE ..toh pata kro na..but she is busy solving the tractor and spiderweb mystery πŸ₯± πŸ₯± So selfless she is ... right????

I was waiting for a randhiralicious track since ages...I finally got one..but cvs wont let us stay in peace so as to irritate Randhirinas more..they inserted such a boring track in between πŸ₯± ..all the hardwork of Param is getting  on drains!   ( not for Randhirians though) 

yes finally they made it an Ekta drama..I am sure sanyu would happily get ready to marry druv πŸ₯± πŸ₯± ( as expected from her, if rd wouldn't been there she would have happily married off sameer  πŸ₯± )  ..

women empowerment ki toh baat hi mat kro .. They are serving utter crap in name of women empowerment ..i would love to watch Ladoo instead of this crap πŸ₯± πŸ₯± 

really a very nice post Paro! πŸ‘ 

Sorry for unressing it late :( 

and and the best thing its coming from a  Sandhirian like U ?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I, a Randhirian is feeling as if I am the happiest person in this earth! ( keeping in mind all those red and violet faces U sent me whenever I bashed Sanyu πŸ€£ )
Edited by BornAries - 8 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornAries

Paro 😳

I need to res it..

*does a happy dance*

res kyun? πŸ˜‘
-ladyninja- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey whose name is paro??even ppl cal me paro..n nice post..
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ladyninja-

hey whose name is paro??even ppl cal me paro..n nice post..

Lol i am Paro...short for Paromita...whats your name?? πŸ˜›
-ladyninja- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Lol i am Paro...short for Paromita...whats your name?? πŸ˜›

hi dear nice to meet u..i m parvathy..😳
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Yep she is just watch the promo..."oo Randhir...help me ...support me...bla bla..." πŸ₯±

after watched promo
sandhir scene ke umeed par paani phir gya.cv's ruined all😑😑
kasturiroy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she just wants emotional support ... frm where did independent lady topic came?? ... dnt independent ppl need emotional support ??