Ishra OS : My heart will ...

Posted: 8 years ago

Ishra OS : My heart will ...

Raman's Side: ( Manhattan, New York)

"Sir, please be quick, Mr. Franklin is waiting" shouted Raman's new secretary.

"Coming." He replied with a sigh, took a last glance at his Pagal Madrasan's picture as he went to his car. It's been a week since he had came away from his home... opps his Madrasan. That is what he felt, where his Ishita will be with him, that is his home.

Every night in my dreams
               I see you, I feel you,
              That is how I know you go on

"Are you Mr. Bhalla?" said a beautiful white lady with blue eyes, her dimpled smile making her look even sexier.

"Yes... Where is the conf. room?" said Raman disregarding the beauty of the lady. Well, he had seen enough of them in last 7 days to even spare a second glance.

"Take the first left from 34th floor" said the lady harshly, quite offended by the audacity of the man who didn't even bother to look at her twice.

Far across the distance
              And spaces between us
              You have come to show you go on

"Mr. Bhalla, your proposal has really been great, for the last week you have made us your admirers...we would be proud to invest in your company" said Mr. Franklin, the chairman of the board of investors.

"Ehh...yes ." said Raman taking his eyes out of his i-Phone.

"Mr. Bhalla, we said we are ready to invest, you are the MD of the company, you should be at least happy if nothing else" said Mr. Brown.

"Yeah sure I'm... so contras. Gentleman" Raman said, extending his hand.

"What happened Mr. Bhalla, you are checking your phone so often...any important mails?" Mr. Franklin asked while shaking Raman's hand.

If only you knew- Raman thought. He had spent the entire meeting on whatsapp, messaging his Madrasan.He couldn't wait to be back home and take her in his arms.

He had missed his Ishita for every single minute in the last week, only God knew how tough it's been for him to watch her chatter every evening in his Mac but not kiss those plump yet cutest pair of lips.

Near, far, wherever you are
                                             I believe that the heart does go on

Ishita's side: ( Mayuir Vihar, Delhi)

"Ishima, you havn't slept yet?" asked an anxious Ruhi for the third time to her Ishima.

"Ishita aunty, are you okey?" asked an equally concerned Adi.

"Yes beta, did you say something?" Ishita said, finally out of her thoughts.

"Ruhi is calling you for a minute anuty... where have you been?" asked Adi, perplexed.

"Huh...O.you guys are still awake?" Ishita asked, trying to hide her blush.

"Mamma, you were thinking of papa no" said ruhi with an evil grin.

"What...no, you two sleep or else...yeah else no T.V and games from tomorrow" Ishita said being caught red-handed.

"Adi bhiya, lets sleep...don't disturb Ishima" Ruhi said devilishly and slept along with Adi.

Ishita tried to retreat...but the only thought her mind was saying loudly was- Raman, where have you been? I'm dying without you.

Once more you open the door
                                     And you're here in my heart
                                     And my heart will go on and on

She remembered her day, oh another non-performing day. She went to clinic but couldn't operate as the only face she could think of was of her Ravan Kumar. She gave up on surgery and tried to focus on paper work. Hell it made the things worse - every thought that started innocently led her to Raman, her Raman.

When she read news, it made her remember New York and then who else than her Raman. When she saw some new toothbrush, it made her remember his first gift and then him. When she heard someone saying "Pagal" it made her remember him calling her Mad.

Even the bare notepad made her remember their fight and convo. through notes while Papaji's birthday. Hell, the whole world was conspiring against her.

Love can touch us one time
                                    And last for a lifetime
                                    And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
                                  One true time I hold to

In my life we'll always go on

Ishita sighed helplessly hugging his shirt getting ready for yet another...rather 7th straight sleepless night or night being in his thoughts, dreams...well it was way better than sleeping and wasting a chance to cherish their memories.

Near, far, wherever you are
                   I believe tha
t the heart does go on
                                 Once more you open the door
                              And you're here in my hear in my heart 

And my heart will go on and on                                                                                    

Raman came out of his investors office, the blue sky of New York marking his victory and the end of his week long voyage as he cracked his business and took it to a new level.

And got ready to head back home in the waiting arms of his Mad Madrasan, to mark a new chapter of their lives, chapter with only happiness , love and some more love.

Ishita closed her eyes burying her face in her Raman's shirt, feeling his presence and cherishing their memories those have passed and those awaited to be ... making her cheeks go even more red if it was at all possible.   

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
                         And I know that my heart will go on
                         We'll stay forever this way
                          You are safe in my heart

And my heart will go on and on - their heart's sang in unison as the two souls made love to each other from half way across the world awaiting to be one in the most truest and purest form...Awaiting to be in each others embrace, being true Ishra.

oOo

Edited by RS472 - 8 years ago
Wowww...its such an amazing OS...
U depicted IshRa's feelings so beautifully...
Great job dear...
Luvdd it completely...
Keep writingg more!!!
Lovely update 
Keep writing it

A very sweet OS...loved it.
Aww... Loved it buddy
So sweet... They were missing each other
Cute piece of writing
Adi-Ruhi caught ishita red handedly... HeHe
Thanks for pm
Nice OS.
It would be nice if they showed one scene like this when KP comes back from vacation

Omg it was beautiful... The longing, the desperation, n their thoughts awww...

Hey why don't you post it on the song-osthon.

N thanks for the pm
It's amazing the way u hv portrayed their feelings 
Lovely os yaar so sweet, keep writing more often 😊
Wow! U write so well. 
I could imagine each scenario so vividly!!