Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Precap Jodha accepts Talaq and to leave Agra ?????Pic added (Page 3)

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

Originally posted by sweet_diksha

why tension pujitadi, divorce nahi honewala , its clear that jalal is actng.LOLCvs can write ghisepite tracks illogical tracks but talaq nahi dikha sakte. Jalal k expressions se its saf he is acting.Ye divorce track next week mid m end ho jayega .Then churail enters agra as per promoAngry

he is not acting... I think he is under that spell ... and that's why may be when that spell is not working on him, then may be he is confused abt his own behavior...anyway, let's W&W
spell will start working from full moon night di, that witchmata said. and that day is salim's shah e shah crowing held on. Maybe due to witch spell again baap bete m dhisum dhisum

ok... sorry , i didn't know that... didn't watch last few episodes...

so if he is not under any spell, then sure he is acting to expose HB...

and yes, that day MU btw Jalal and Salim will start, and Jo will stand by Salim... so again fight btw Jo and Jalal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeousPutijaChalhov

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

why tension pujitadi, divorce nahi honewala , its clear that jalal is actng.LOLCvs can write ghisepite tracks illogical tracks but talaq nahi dikha sakte. Jalal k expressions se its saf he is acting.Ye divorce track next week mid m end ho jayega .Then churail enters agra as per promoAngry

he is not acting... I think he is under that spell ... and that's why may be when that spell is not working on him, then may be he is confused abt his own behavior...anyway, let's W&W

Diksha he is acting. He is not under any spell yet...The witch promo is out which means soon we will see her entry and problems..

Sindhu , if he is acting, then this time it's gone too far... just totally unjustified...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sricharan416haya_gorgeousSindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PutijaChalhov

Diksha I too remember reading that story you reminded meLOLWink that would be a tension breaker for all

true... i wish instead of these stupid tracks, CVs show some really entertaining stories of Akbar and his intelligence...

here real Akbar is forgotten, and NR is just like stories from fear files

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SSindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
This Talaq drama is not in good taste. Wish CVs had used somother way to make HB come out with truth.
Even if Jalal wants to do this to teach HB a lesson, it could have been done in private instead of in DEK.
However, on the other hand, may be Jalal wants HB to spill beans in public and Jodha gets that respect which she rightfully deserves. 
Obviously Talaq track will end on Monday as Witch track promo is out now. We might get to see a couple of Akdhalicious episodes and by Wednesday or Thursday we get to see Witch 2 coming in between Jalal and Jodha (Witch1 is Rukaiya)

haya_gorgeousCharu.SSindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

spell will start working from full moon night di, that witchmata said. and that day is salim's shah e shah crowing held on. Maybe due to witch spell again baap bete m dhisum dhisum

Witchmata ? Sounds so funny.LOL Yes you are right dear. baap bete ke beech phir se dishum/dishum . Upon seeing Jalal/Salim hug today when they showed Jodha feeling happy about the present goodwill between father and son, I realized that this happiness would be short lived. I want this madness to get over fast. The story is going nowhere.

haya_gorgeousSindhuMenonsweet_dikshaPutijaChalhov

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu.S

Witchmata ? Sounds so funny.LOL Yes you are right dear. baap bete ke beech phir se dishum/dishum . Upon seeing Jalal/Salim hug today when they showed Jodha feeling happy about the present goodwill between father and son, I realized that this happiness would be short lived. I want this madness to get over fast. The story is going nowhere.

Honestly Charu, amidst the depressing tracks its the spirit of everyone in this forum is making it better for us..

Edited by SindhuMenon - 08 May 2015 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Ssweet_dikshaPutijaChalhov

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by Charu.S

Honestly Charu, amidst the depressing tracks its the spirit of everyone in this forum is making it better for us..

Absolutely Sindhu. 

My daughter watched the serial after a long time today. Upon hearing Jalal announce 'talaq', she rolls her eyes and goes,' whats wrong with this guy, he's an emperor for heaven's sake. No one divorces their wife for an issue that can be talked about and sorted out in a mature sensible manner, this is not a good example for the citizens '. I asked her to read all our discussions on the forum.

Ekta Kapoor needs to realize that there are several second and third generation Indian kids living abroad who are fascinated by our history and like to watch historical shows. She needs to depict the characters properly and watch the content of the storyline. JA's storyline is currently being dealt with utmost irresponsibility . The dismal ratings prove it.

BeaBeaSindhuMenonsweet_dikshaPutijaChalhov

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PutijaChalhov

My guess is maybe she will say her dead body will leave Agra as her mother wantedConfusedOuch long long time back when she made suicide attempt like a good Hindu wife or maybe she will say being a Hindu this law is not applicable to her and only their Muslim marriage is null and void but her Hindu marriage still holds good for 7 lifetimes.
The scene is set for HB to open her mouth and accept her role in pressurizing and blackmailing JO to convert her religion

Thank you for sharing pictures of a forlorn Jodha and Akbar,@Putija. Several of us are unhappy about the current track. We have to brace ourselves to see 'witchmata' in action next week.Unhappy . I agree with your predictions. I genuinely feel bad for all the loyal fans and viewers of Jodha Akbar. I hope a miracle happens in order save the steadily deteriorating storyline.

Edited by Charu.S - 08 May 2015 at 5:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

Go to top