Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

spell will start working from full moon night di, that witchmata said. and that day is salim's shah e shah crowing held on. Maybe due to witch spell again baap bete m dhisum dhisum

Witchmata ? Sounds so funny.πŸ˜† Yes you are right dear. baap bete ke beech phir se dishum/dishum . Upon seeing Jalal/Salim hug today when they showed Jodha feeling happy about the present goodwill between father and son, I realized that this happiness would be short lived. I want this madness to get over fast. The story is going nowhere.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Witchmata ? Sounds so funny.πŸ˜† Yes you are right dear. baap bete ke beech phir se dishum/dishum . Upon seeing Jalal/Salim hug today when they showed Jodha feeling happy about the present goodwill between father and son, I realized that this happiness would be short lived. I want this madness to get over fast. The story is going nowhere.

Honestly Charu, amidst the depressing tracks its the spirit of everyone in this forum is making it better for us..
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Honestly Charu, amidst the depressing tracks its the spirit of everyone in this forum is making it better for us..

Absolutely Sindhu. 

My daughter watched the serial after a long time today. Upon hearing Jalal announce 'talaq', she rolls her eyes and goes,' whats wrong with this guy, he's an emperor for heaven's sake. No one divorces their wife for an issue that can be talked about and sorted out in a mature sensible manner, this is not a good example for the citizens '. I asked her to read all our discussions on the forum.

Ekta Kapoor needs to realize that there are several second and third generation Indian kids living abroad who are fascinated by our history and like to watch historical shows. She needs to depict the characters properly and watch the content of the storyline. JA's storyline is currently being dealt with utmost irresponsibility . The dismal ratings prove it.
Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

My guess is maybe she will say her dead body will leave Agra as her mother wantedπŸ˜• long long time back when she made suicide attempt like a good Hindu wife or maybe she will say being a Hindu this law is not applicable to her and only their Muslim marriage is null and void but her Hindu marriage still holds good for 7 lifetimes.
The scene is set for HB to open her mouth and accept her role in pressurizing and blackmailing JO to convert her religion

Thank you for sharing pictures of a forlorn Jodha and Akbar,@Putija. Several of us are unhappy about the current track. We have to brace ourselves to see 'witchmata' in action next week.πŸ˜” . I agree with your predictions. I genuinely feel bad for all the loyal fans and viewers of Jodha Akbar. I hope a miracle happens in order save the steadily deteriorating storyline.
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
swatiluthra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope it's all set for Hamida
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
against all odd i want this talaq happen hihihi i want jodha leave from agra with mansingh and salim may be and they can start a new life free from crazyness, and like i said so many time i wish there is a new handsome sexy hot powerfull king who have eye for jodha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so jalal will burn of jealously someone else have eye for jodha but he cant do anything since he and jodha are divorce πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know this kind track wont happen but no harm if i dreamin bout it right hhahhaaa
hope jodha not take xtreme step by attemp suicide . . honey better leave all behind and start a new life with new man πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^^^ so you want a terribly jealous Jalal πŸ˜‰ as he is so possessive about his Jodha but now he wants to give her Talaq but with the arrival of witchmata we will see the opposite a jealous Jodha
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

^^^^ so you want a terribly jealous Jalal πŸ˜‰ as he is so possessive about his Jodha but now he wants to give her Talaq but with the arrival of witchmata we will see the opposite a jealous Jodha

thats why i want jodha get hell out from there so she dont have to witness jalal lusting another woman, cv must fair to jodha and give her another man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
THANKS ALL FOR LIKING AND commenting loved reading the different discussions and views speculations

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta.Mhaya_gorgeousswepaSricharan416Tarunika13mamtasinglaCharu.SswatiluthraSweet24ayushimehraRSlovesJAhemakeertiavika444cuty1997SindhuMenon.chandni.--Janvie--...SoniSona...susantogiaa

I am trying to make few threads as there are very few opened on different aspects of daily episodes there is always a good one by Abhay but some more discussion threads needed. There are also good FFs. threads on pictures, pictures stories on episodes I was reading some earlier analytical threads of the earlier episodes which were very interesting.

Please forgive me as due to time shortage I am unable to give individual replies to all but I read all and like them

Basically I mostly do WUs which i also do in other forums and am working in a  senior position this is how destress myself .