India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Astrology reading for KP/DT

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Okay first of all sorry, this is not really matters related to YHM but I wanted to share my lil interesting experience

I'm traveling down south recently visited a temple...and I came across an astrologer , now I'm not a believer in these things but as " just for fun" my friends and I went about out it...and he was pretty surprising , I'm thinking this is some kind of mind reading... He also told about people based on photographs + date of birth...I was hesistant in showing my family members pic sooo...I end up showing DivAn pic + another celeb but hes not related to YHM Embarrassed...I know maybe its little disrespectful or nutty but they were the only non related peoples pic i had on my phone Embarrassed...

The man surprised me...
when he saw Karan's pic...he actually  said "this man either got married recently or is about to get married real soon...though internally I was kinda shockedShocked...( I tried hard not to show any expression,)...he went on about how he will be popular and liked by all ...he also said he is most likely a single child or has only one other sibling ... he has temperamental issue...how people will spend a lot of their time trying to understand him and how he will always be unpredictable...has immense respect for his parents...has jovial approach to life and hes a dreamer and right now is a good time for him in many aspects...

Divyanka... he said shes also popular and well liked...how recent times weren't good for her health and betrayal by loved ones might of taken place ( he didn't say lover) ...he also said how she will be committed to a relationship by the end of 2016, her husband will be someone related to her profession ...she is  a soft spoken , hardworking...looks at life in simple ways but financially she will be well off...respect elders ...she is family oriented...maturity beyond her age ...she is healer and how people will feel better talking to her...for her times isn't as good but she will merge stronger with each passing hurdles

Pretty good things ...so I thought to share ...now I don't take these things serious nor should you...just fun experience regarding Divan on my part...

Edited:
Heres the picture I've shown...the pictures were shown individually of course...aimed for casual pictures. tried to divert a bitLOLTongue

Edited by Viji15 - 08 May 2015 at 2:51pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

rashniekhwaisheysimplipu123-banu-divanloverNashidssensgnigar1010Nithi06friendofalljaanvi_123kathyayanibrevathydileeparn4vkhushimadhavibkanajigokulSperoDilshika..Maayah..pari...PinkRose95-DivAn-manjusha7---CoCo---vanisreemar_21Mehak_KPiansahelilovesishr.Harshita.momb24shidin0117DilMereSuntaNhiImpossible.Girlshravsss.Yashujanani_divanAkshatha19sweety_10akdhalover-Juhi.sidivyapall-Claptrap-usaonlyserendipity.DivianTanz_Divz

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
wow thats awesome , hope kp and dt get all happiness in life, and divan/ishra keep rocking yhmBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaViji15

cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
that was awsome man .Is it really true unbelievable.i wonder he must be knowing about Divan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viji15

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshRalova

ShockedShockedShocked
That's some spooky stuff,he seems pretty legit.
Are you he  isn't a undercover swamyji but really a divan follower?Wink
"he also said how she will be committed to a relationship by the end of 2016, her husband will be someone related to her profession" -- I liked this part, hope its trueEmbarrassed
I'm surprised & look @ you testing his authenticity with divan...bad girl Tongue
When I experience such things I become a believer...I hope he said some good things to you too my love!Big smile
P.S how much money you spend on this...guy like this will be big in the market...Ouch

LavyyyBig smile
@red: lol thts something I would thinkLOL...its actually a tiny village  and the man is quite old...must be in his mid to late 70s...I doubt he follow DiVan...though its possible..
and money barely anything was spend...you put however much you like as donation...he wasn't  a business man...there is alot of crowd for him tho...
personally he has also said something..i"m waiting for that to happen and maybe that will spark some belief Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaAkshatha19shivangi838

Pooja2311 Goldie
Pooja2311
Pooja2311

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Can I assume being a DivAn fan, you ask him about "something" that every DivAn fan would ask? Wink
On a serious note, don't believe in astrology, it's nothing but hoax.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227manjusha7Viji15shravsss

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
OK !! But how do you know he was not fake and he doesn't read tele news. 

All these things which he said is already in news from so many years as both DT and KP are in the industry from more than 10 years, so an astrologer just repeating it definitely doesn't impress me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja2311Viji15shravsssanjs

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Chavan

Can I assume being a DivAn fan, you ask him about "something" that every DivAn fan would ask? Wink
On a serious note, don't believe in astrology, it's nothing but hoax.

haha no...
I didn't ask him anything to be honest...alll I said was the first name +D.O.B and showed the pic...he was staring at the pic for  most part when he was saying...

I'm not a believer in these things either, I've mention that on my initial post...hence the reason  I was even testing with Divan...just an experience I thought to share  ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja2311

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

OK !! But how do you know he was not fake and he doesn't read tele news. 

All these things which he said is already in news from so many years as both DT and KP are in the industry from more than 10 years, so an astrologer just repeating it definitely doesn't impress me.

Agreed its possible.
This is def not something to be taken serious not believable when you read...
maybe its cause I was actually in the atmosphere I can't fully come out say the astrologer is  100% fake ...maybe with divan, he knew...
with my  personal case, he def didn't know ...

Go to top