Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 8th May 2015 Talaq of Jodha Akbar(?) Pic-Pg1, Post Upd Pg3 (Page 9)

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Its not only jodha...tell me which character in JA has dignity ...NONE

Writers couldn't even spell dignity, forget about portraying it Ouch Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekSindhuMenon

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
i hope talaq happen and jodha go from that damn kingdom LOLLOLLOL
the best scene from last night episode was salim but my applause go to mansingh, i know jodha always can depend to her nephew, he is man of honour , love how he told jalal that basically for him jodha is the only matter for him, not shahensah, not jalal, not his important position in mughal, its jodha all the way, he said true that he came to agra for jodha to make sure she is happy and safe so if his dear aunty go then he will go too, so if talaq happen and jodha go then mansingh will goo , kuddos to salim if he will follow mansingh footstep and go with his masaa, if that happen jalal loosing 3 precious peole in his life, let see how he will spend his day without jodha by his side.

i dont know if jalal under spell or not , or jalal just doin it to make hamida speak up but to divorce your own soulmate to teach other people a lesson in not cool, isnt it easy for man to say talaq ?, i just hope jodha dont do xtreme act like to attemp suicide, better go from there jodha  and start a new life free from craziness, cv must fare to jodha , if jalal always have a new ladies falling fo him why not give jodha a new handsome king who equally powerfull with jalal have eyes for jodha LOLLOL now that would make all more interesting ... WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.S

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by cute.manasi

Originally posted by cute.manasi

The new promo, is quite...I don't know what to say. D'oh

new promo Dead what is it ??????? plz share it with us...Shocked

Laboni walks into Jalal's room and he is staring and smiling at her, on the other end Jodha's sindoor box falls down, and Jodha says ''Sindoor ka girna Abshagun hota hain'' Confused

oh so this witch track started...Angry

Unfortunately...YES. Dead 
We are going to see a lot of 'weird' things. :p

Really,Shocked, aiyo deva , D'ohso, the nautanki continues --------- abracadabra ishtyle. I don't know if I should be angry or laugh. JA has turned into a historical joke cum nightmare now.

Edited by Charu.S - 08 May 2015 at 8:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Its not only jodha...tell me which character in JA has dignity ...NONE

Writers couldn't even spell dignity, forget about portraying it Ouch Angry

hahhha chill out sistah . . . i learn the hard way not to expect anything from tv show eventough it basically from history, i dont know bout ekta typical show since i dont watch indian tv serial ( jodha akbar is the first and the only one indian tv serial that i watch ) but compare to tv serial here it much better hahaha, here usually the main heroine must suffer in almost every episode hahaha so for me how jodha being treated still in tolerable level for me LOLLOL

history_geek

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ndi.anggraeni81

the best scene from last night episode was salim but my applause go to mansingh, i know jodha always can depend to her nephew, he is man of honour , love how he told jalal that basically for him jodha is the only matter for him, not shahensah, not jalal, not his important position in mughal, its jodha all the way, he said true that he came to agra for jodha to make sure she is happy and safe so if his dear aunty go then he will go too, so if talaq happen and jodha go then mansingh will goo , kuddos to salim if he will follow mansingh footstep and go with his masaa, if that happen jalal loosing 3 precious peole in his life, let see how he will spend his day without jodha by his side.

i dont know if jalal under spell or not , or jalal just doin it to make hamida speak up but to divorce your own soulmate to teach other people a lesson in not cool, isnt it easy for man to say talaq ?, i just hope jodha dont do xtreme act like to attemp suicide, better go from there jodha  and start a new life free from craziness, cv must fare to jodha , if jalal always have a new ladies falling fo him why not give jodha a new handsome king who equally powerfull with jalal have eyes for jodha LOLLOL now that would make all more interesting ... WinkWink

Great points, very beautifully conveyed. Smile

I totally agree with your thoughts. Even if Jalal is acting, declaring the words talaq to his wife, is no method to teach his mother a lesson. He needs to consider the sanctity of marriage, his responsibility as a husband and a shehenshah before uttering the word in a fit of anger. I want Jodha to leave the Mahal with Maan Singh and stay peacefully in some place where she is respected. Jalal needs to stop taking Jodha for granted. 

I too loved Mann Singh's integrity and respect for his aunt. I liked how he stood up to his own beliefs and politely refused to bow down to the Shehenshah.

I want to see Jalal yell out talaq to Rukaiyya at least once, during the course of the story.

Edited by Charu.S - 08 May 2015 at 8:45pm

history_geekSindhuMenon

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu.S

Great points, very beautifully conveyed. Smile

I totally agree with your thoughts. Even if Jalal is acting, declaring the words talaq to his wife, is no method to teach his mother a lesson. He needs to consider the sanctity of marriage, his responsibility as a husband and a shehenshah before uttering the word in a fit of anger. I want Jodha to leave the Mahal with Maan Singh and stay peacefully in some place where she is respected. Jalal needs to stop taking Jodha for granted. 

I too loved Mann Singh's integrity and respect for his aunt. I liked how he stood up to his own beliefs and politely refused to bow down to the Shehenshah.

I want to see Jalal yell out talaq to Rukaiyya at least once, during the course of the story.

yup mansingh was " the man " last night, how he with straight but in soft way told jalal that blood relative are thicker then water, no matter how close he and jalal and no matter how jalal trust him but for him his dear aunty is top priority, he leave his parents just for the sake of jodha, mansingh said once to jalal on the wedding day that he will go to agra just for jodha not for position or money or name in history, thats why he is man of honour.

hahaha jalal give ruq talaq are impossible, ruq are the darling of cv so no matter what jalal will not divorce her LOLLOL

if jodha leave from agra and then jalal want her back i hope jodha give hell to jalal first, show him that you cant talaq me then want to marry me again ? are you out of your mindWink, and make jalal crawling and beg, after the emotional roller coaster jalal gave her i think it justify if jodha torture him before back together with him Smile.

sometimes its easy for man to said talaq to his wife without thinking what would be like for wife to hear talaq words, if life is fair woman should have the right to give talaq too and by then man will know how it feel to hear your wife give talaq WinkWink

Charu.STarunika13

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hi all here..
Some off-topic news...
Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

BTW, here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smartfotografiTarunika13Suganya.SCharu.SSindhuMenonharshu27

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Why always think about akdha separately???They are one, one without the other is not possible, that era was of polygamy, thats not Jalal's fault yaar, he didnt  started polygamyConfused Please dont say like that it hurts akdha fans. Without akdha show is doomed, noone will see Jodha in new life or something like thatLOL

SindhuMenon

Go to top