Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 8th May 2015 Talaq of Jodha Akbar(?) Pic-Pg1, Post Upd Pg3 (Page 6)

ame7 Newbie
ame7
ame7

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by vinitaj27

I agree Charu that this divorce would spell trouble for the general public. First of all the general public didn't know the reason y he was giving talaq n could cause defamation of MEH. Also giving talaq to jodha in DEK is publicly insulting her n no reason is right for doing so. 
Btw did anyone else besides me felt really happy to see salim calling jodha masa so many times. Not once did he say MUZ in his dialogues to Jalal. I wish ruqqaiya had been there to witness the diagolue n salim praising his mother. It would have made up for all the crap we r dished out.

@bold: agree loved how Salim called JO, maasa . agree it would have been a treat to yrwatch Ruks face...

I was also surprised when I heard Salim calling Jodha as maasa. Never seen him done that before. Actually I don't really understand Salim. it's like he has double personality and this time we got 'Good Salim'.

When I saw that Jalal was looking at Jodha's paint I know that he has a plan. but no matter what the plan is, he never should have issued talaq. Talaq is a serious matter. I didn't like it when this matter came up in Atifa' time, and I don't like it more now. It degrades Jodha as MEH.

Oh and I miss Maham Anga too now. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.STarunika13lovesparihistory_geekSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitaj27

I am really missing Mahamanga now after the witch and ruqqaiyas craziness in the show. Atleast that lady had a lot of dignity n an aura of power.

Clap Clap Very well said.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Have one question.

So now we will see soon a Jashan where on poornima, Salim will be given the shah e Shah audha. can this be connected to the entry of the witches as well...'

Since SA confessed why do I feel soon we will see Anar either being walled or send away from Agra. Most likely she will go away as this Jalal cannot order death for her, until and unless the witches do some Jadoo on him...

Do these witches, vampires, and all those supernatural elementsEvil Smile make their unnecessary appearances on poornima or amavsya ki raat?  Either days, I wish their entry into the serial is scrapped. 

history_geekSindhuMenon

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -aady-

Hey all! :)

Wow. Half the episode was Sanar...so it was a VERY VERY below average episode for sure. I would have preferred if Salim got to know about his parents from someone 'closer', not Anarkali.The scene was a LOOONG drag. Sleepy

There is nothing much to say about today's episode because it was mostly 'nonsense'.  And by nonsense you all know what I mean. :p

I guess the CV's are desperately trying to up their TRP's, by giving us tracks that somehow click on Indian Televisions, and that is the 'divorce' one, but if better promoted and advertised maybe this track could give them that little push that they are looking for. 

Jalal
is definitely planning something, very much visible from the way he was looking at Jodha's portrait, he is very much going against his heart by taking such a drastic step. I love Tedha Jalal, however much the Atifa tracks got nagging, I loved it because of that EPIC disclosure at the end. But I feel like divorce is a very delicate matter to play with. To revolve a plan around a 'divorce', where everyone gets to know about it seems a little off, I would have been more okay with this divorce if Jalal had kept it more private, that is within Jodha, HB, Salima and Ruks if he really wanted HB or Jodha to speak.

When Jodha told that what the Ulema read out was not enough, I got reminded of a popular Akbar-Birbal Story. The one where he was going to give a talaaq to one of his begums, and the begum goes to Birbal for help. Birbal advises the Begum to ask Akbar permission to take her favorite item from the mahal. The Begum asks Akbar for permission, and he allows her, and the begum under Birbal's advice tells her that her favourite thing in the Mahal is him. :p

Well that's not going to be the case for sure, but whatever drama is going to play out I wish it was better handled, this track had so much more scope, they could have made it much more sensible. Just if they asked our forum member's for a few tips.

The guilt on HB's face was very visible, so hopefully she recalls her taunts and speaks up in favor of Jodha and clears air. But yesterday's dialogue where Jodha says that she will not allow Jalal to leave her at any costs. make's me believe that she is up to something too. Or else she won't be asking for more treasures...

And did anyone else notice a smile on Jalal's face during the precap, or was that only me?

P.S: Radhika.. will miss you on the forum. Please drop in once in a while. Hug

well written aady.Star...Thanks Abhay for the thread and letting us vent...Big smile

I too agree it was an average episode..

@bold: whole through the talaaq scene in DEK, Jalal was looking at Jo's reaction only as if he wanted her to speak out..Madam Jodha is keeping quiet.

Saw the worried HB in Precap. but prior to that I am only seeing a Calm HB who has no qualms of what is going on around. she is extremely so happy seeing her Grandsons and forgot whats going on between JJ. I am so irritated by the mere presence of her now..

Loved Jalal Salim scene and Jalal MS scene.

Ha ha. Abhay's venting thread are the saving grace really. All my friends have stopped watching JA, so this is the best place to discuss for me. LOL

Yes, and surprisingly this time around the CV's are giving away many clues that it is Tedha Jalal, or usually it is in tight wraps. They are really trying to sell this TE act desperately.

Oh. HB has become intolerable, can't she go speak to Jalal even once. She is just happy about her grandsons, not even worried that Jalal is divorcing his love, he must be going through a lot, and yet she chooses to sit and gossip with GB.

Maa'saa. It was nice to hear. He trusts his mom a lot too, she wants to ask her permission first for Anarkali. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon--cute.manasi--

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

Hey all! :)

Wow. Half the episode was Sanar...so it was a VERY VERY below average episode for sure. I would have preferred if Salim got to know about his parents from someone 'closer', not Anarkali.The scene was a LOOONG drag. Sleepy

There is nothing much to say about today's episode because it was mostly 'nonsense'.  And by nonsense you all know what I mean. :p

I guess the CV's are desperately trying to up their TRP's, by giving us tracks that somehow click on Indian Televisions, and that is the 'divorce' one, but if better promoted and advertised maybe this track could give them that little push that they are looking for. 

Jalal
is definitely planning something, very much visible from the way he was looking at Jodha's portrait, he is very much going against his heart by taking such a drastic step. I love Tedha Jalal, however much the Atifa tracks got nagging, I loved it because of that EPIC disclosure at the end. But I feel like divorce is a very delicate matter to play with. To revolve a plan around a 'divorce', where everyone gets to know about it seems a little off, I would have been more okay with this divorce if Jalal had kept it more private, that is within Jodha, HB, Salima and Ruks if he really wanted HB or Jodha to speak.

When Jodha told that what the Ulema read out was not enough, I got reminded of a popular Akbar-Birbal Story. The one where he was going to give a talaaq to one of his begums, and the begum goes to Birbal for help. Birbal advises the Begum to ask Akbar permission to take her favorite item from the mahal. The Begum asks Akbar for permission, and he allows her, and the begum under Birbal's advice tells her that her favourite thing in the Mahal is him. :p

Well that's not going to be the case for sure, but whatever drama is going to play out I wish it was better handled, this track had so much more scope, they could have made it much more sensible. Just if they asked our forum member's for a few tips.

The guilt on HB's face was very visible, so hopefully she recalls her taunts and speaks up in favor of Jodha and clears air. But yesterday's dialogue where Jodha says that she will not allow Jalal to leave her at any costs. make's me believe that she is up to something too. Or else she won't be asking for more treasures...

And did anyone else notice a smile on Jalal's face during the precap, or was that only me?

P.S: Radhika.. will miss you on the forum. Please drop in once in a while. Hug
I loved your post aadyEmbarrassedSanar k wajase I switched off tv fir guests a gaye so couldnt watch.Lets see monday kya hota h, looks like divorce track max tuesday m wrap up ho jayega

Thanks Sayeri. Hug

The track will wrap up, but then our Chudail will have to make a grand entry into Agra. LOL
Ohh, the things we have to watch in this JA chakkar. D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
The new promo, is quite...I don't know what to say. D'oh

history_geekSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged

LOLLOL Leave it..anyways CVS will show what they want and we will watch it because of JJ. Lets just face it as it comes. some how I feel this has something to do with Sanar and not Jalal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged

LOLLOL Leave it..anyways CVS will show what they want and we will watch it because of JJ. Lets just face it as it comes. some how I feel this has something to do with Sanar and not Jalal.

Sanar? Why? LOL

But it was Jalal who was smiling at Laboni. Sleepy

history_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top