Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Yeah , I too thought the same
The portrayal of earlier tracks was Royal n Ethic & it kept on deteriorating with consecutive tracks and now it's nowhere to be seen πŸ₯±

They brought this supernatural trackπŸ₯± which is total unnecessary. Maybe they saw that introduction of supernatural tracks in some flop shows brought back high trp, thats why they took this route.But it will not work in a historical. The cvs just doesnt understand the audience's pulse
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

yes mansingh and salim with jalal are best scene for me esp mansingh, he literally said to jalal even he is loyal to him but his aunty are top priority because she is his aunty and he came to agra just for her sake . . well done mansinghπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, in salim and mansingh confrontation jalal clearly not expected them to act like that, you can see shock in jalal face when salim said he will refuse the position if jalal give talaq to masaa, and when mansing told if jodha go from agra he will go with herπŸ˜‰

the question in my mind was that, did jalal plan to really give talaq in dek or it just getting out his hand ?, because sometimes i feel he seem like feel sth he is not expected.

hahaha dont get too hurt if jalal romance the witch hihihi i already imune since benazir track , now since there is big possibility jalal romance the witch why not invite dean winchester to romance jodha, laboni is witch while dean is ghost & witch hunterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so jodha will perfect safe with deanπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Not once , but he called it four times " maasa " (yes I counted it   πŸ˜† ) ... Felt lil relief 😳 Ms was himself a man of Dignity n Rajvanshi pride   πŸ‘

And for Jalal n Jodha , I would say CVS need to read atleast children's story books so that they easily understand the terms like Dignity , Decorum , Ethics n Royalty πŸ˜•
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

😭

talaq not happening ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ damn cv πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , nope the one who can really make jalal jealous is sujamal, back there when he didnt know his identity he feels jealous to the core,and why not sujamad hot sexy and handsome too, we need someone like sujamal to make tough contender for jalal πŸ˜ƒ, haahah but come on jalal will jealous to anyone who close to jodha, even when jodha praise another man he will feel jealous, fb old track when jodha praise birbal jalal feel jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i think he feel lit bit jealous to khaybar too, cant imagine what would happen if the man who have eyes for jodha is a king too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Now he cant feel jealous about sujamalπŸ˜†He knows he is Jodha's brother.I dont think in strict purdah system any king will be even able to see Jodha😊But yes we need Sujamal back I liked him a lot, cvs just vanished him into thin air, he was suppose to die before shariffu
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akdhaalways

Now he cant feel jealous about sujamalπŸ˜†He knows he is Jodha's brother.I dont think in strict purdah system any king will be even able to see Jodha😊But yes we need Sujamal back I liked him a lot, cvs just vanished him into thin air, he was suppose to die before shariffu

i mean we need someone like sujamal who is handsome strong and hot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, well cv can think twist way to make a king able to see jodha and fall for her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahha still want other king/guy who will fall for jodha
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New Promo Link+ Photos: Click here..
smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hahhha chill out sistah . . . i learn the hard way not to expect anything from tv show eventough it basically from history, i dont know bout ekta typical show since i dont watch indian tv serial ( jodha akbar is the first and the only one indian tv serial that i watch ) but compare to tv serial here it much better hahaha, here usually the main heroine must suffer in almost every episode hahaha so for me how jodha being treated still in tolerable level for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you mean 'sinetron'?... πŸ˜‰
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

Hi all here..
Some off-topic news...
Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

BTW, here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

Thanks for sharing Abhay.

Happy Birthday to one of the bravest warriors of India, who respected and honored his community and motherland and never bowed down to intimidation or pressure from the Mughals.
ame7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartfotografi

Did you mean 'sinetron'?... πŸ˜‰

another Indonesian here πŸ˜‰
I don't watch sinetron too and JA is the only tv series that I watched. don't really like sanar story. I like it at the beginning  but the more now it irritates me. I want more Akdha story. Another king to make Jalal jelous? hmmm... I think I like the idea πŸ˜‰
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning, 

Happy Mothers days , Made a thread, wrote a poem, who not checked, check, here is Link.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374806&PID=122532581&#p122532581