Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 8th May 2015 Talaq of Jodha Akbar(?) Pic-Pg1, Post Upd Pg3 (Page 10)

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Hi all here..
Some off-topic news...
Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

BTW, here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

Rushing to readSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Birthday wishes for this brave man , who stood against all the odds in his life n proved he is GREAT himself by his ideals & Patriotism Clap Clap Clap

Coming to JA , just now read the update of new promo n watched it Angry I donno wat to say really Confused As it is talaaq drama is taking its toll on everyone's patience n if they show Jalal n that witch getting closer though under spell , will prove disastrous for trps as it did in atifa track Ouch I don't think at the end of this track (or if we call it Bhandapod LOL ) too , we will get increase in trps as it did then Confused Fans have become tired of seeing this again &again Sleepy

The only part , that was worth watching .. was MS n Salim's part with Jalal Smile Though felt nostalgic , seeing the old pic of Jo in ja's room Cry

P.S : Did they show Abul Fazl writing Akbarnama b4 in this show ??? As far as I could remember he was fighting wars with akbar all these days n now suddenly he is holding a full book of his in the show n asking suggestion to already confused souls of Agra Shocked LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenonharshu27

Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

Birthday wishes for this brave man , who stood against all the odds in his life n proved he is GREAT himself by his ideals & Patriotism Clap Clap Clap

Coming to JA , just now read the update of new promo n watched it Angry I donno wat to say really Confused As it is talaaq drama is taking its toll on everyone's patience n if they show Jalal n that witch getting closer though under spell , will prove disastrous for trps as it did in atifa track Ouch I don't think at the end of this track (or if we call it Bhandapod LOL ) too , we will get increase in trps as it did then Confused Fans have become tired of seeing this again &again Sleepy

The only part , that was worth watching .. was MS n Salim's part with Jalal Smile Though felt nostalgic , seeing the old pic of Jo in ja's room Cry

P.S : Did they show Abul Fazl writing Akbarnama b4 in this show ??? As far as I could remember he was fighting wars with akbar all these days n now suddenly he is holding a full book of his in the show n asking suggestion to already confused souls of Agra Shocked LOL
Suganyadi yes I was also thinking the same is this the way to introduce Akbarnama?Just one day randomly Abul Fazl says he cant write about talaq in the book!!!!!!!!!Even Gulbadan writing Humayunnama was given much more footage than this.Its like Akbarnama was just a random personal diary of Abul Fazl.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SCharu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenonharshu27

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

Originally posted by ndi.anggraeni81

i hope talaq happen and jodha go from that damn kingdom LOLLOLLOL
the best scene from last night episode was salim but my applause go to mansingh, i know jodha always can depend to her nephew, he is man of honour , love how he told jalal that basically for him jodha is the only matter for him, not shahensah, not jalal, not his important position in mughal, its jodha all the way, he said true that he came to agra for jodha to make sure she is happy and safe so if his dear aunty go then he will go too, so if talaq happen and jodha go then mansingh will goo , kuddos to salim if he will follow mansingh footstep and go with his masaa, if that happen jalal loosing 3 precious peole in his life, let see how he will spend his day without jodha by his side.

i dont know if jalal under spell or not , or jalal just doin it to make hamida speak up but to divorce your own soulmate to teach other people a lesson in not cool, isnt it easy for man to say talaq ?, i just hope jodha dont do xtreme act like to attemp suicide, better go from there jodha  and start a new life free from craziness, cv must fare to jodha , if jalal always have a new ladies falling fo him why not give jodha a new handsome king who equally powerfull with jalal have eyes for jodha LOLLOL now that would make all more interesting ... WinkWink

Why always think about akdha separately???They are one, one without the other is not possible, that era was of polygamy, thats not Jalal's fault yaar, he didnt  started polygamyConfused Please dont say like that it hurts akdha fans. Without akdha show is doomed, noone will see Jodha in new life or something like thatLOL

hahaha dont take it too seriously , even jodha jalal are one but they are two individual, and why not give another gents who have eyes for jodha LOLLOL she is drop dread gorgeous any man would fall for her, well im against all odd want to see jodha start new life somewhere free from hurt and pain, eventhough it would impossible for jodha to love other man but hey cant stop other man love her LOLLOL , ive seen too much ladies fall for jalal and jodha being jealous why not make twist gents fall for jodha and jalal being over jealous n possesive ( even i know that possible too ), i watch this show for akdha but hey if jalal really give her talaq rather then try to commit suicide or drowing in sadnes better see jodha start a new life, let jalal realise his mistake and taste his own medicine by giving talaq to jodha, still want that other hunk smokin hot king for jodha LOLLOLLOL 
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged

the best scene from last night episode was salim but my applause go to mansingh, i know jodha always can depend to her nephew, he is man of honour , love how he told jalal that basically for him jodha is the only matter for him, not shahensah, not jalal, not his important position in mughal, its jodha all the way, he said true that he came to agra for jodha to make sure she is happy and safe so if his dear aunty go then he will go too, so if talaq happen and jodha go then mansingh will goo , kuddos to salim if he will follow mansingh footstep and go with his masaa, if that happen jalal loosing 3 precious peole in his life, let see how he will spend his day without jodha by his side.

i dont know if jalal under spell or not , or jalal just doin it to make hamida speak up but to divorce your own soulmate to teach other people a lesson in not cool, isnt it easy for man to say talaq ?, i just hope jodha dont do xtreme act like to attemp suicide, better go from there jodha  and start a new life free from craziness, cv must fare to jodha , if jalal always have a new ladies falling fo him why not give jodha a new handsome king who equally powerfull with jalal have eyes for jodha LOLLOL now that would make all more interesting ... WinkWink

Why always think about akdha separately???They are one, one without the other is not possible, that era was of polygamy, thats not Jalal's fault yaar, he didnt  started polygamyConfused Please dont say like that it hurts akdha fans. Without akdha show is doomed, noone will see Jodha in new life or something like thatLOL

hahaha dont take it too seriously , even jodha jalal are one but they are two individual, and why not give another gents who have eyes for jodha LOLLOL she is drop dread gorgeous any man would fall for her, well im against all odd want to see jodha start new life somewhere free from hurt and pain, eventhough it would impossible for jodha to love other man but hey cant stop other man love her LOLLOL , ive seen too much ladies fall for jalal and jodha being jealous why not make twist gents fall for jodha and jalal being over jealous n possesive ( even i know that possible too ), i watch this show for akdha but hey if jalal really give her talaq rather then try to commit suicide or drowing in sadnes better see jodha start a new life, let jalal realise his mistake and taste his own medicine by giving talaq to jodha, still want that other hunk smokin hot king for jodha LOLLOLLOL 
talaaq not happening, its confirmed.Well I dont like to see any other lady in Jalla's life, similarly wont want any other one in Jodha's life. But possesive Jalal is a much awaited thing, which we got little bit in Sharifuddin track. EmbarrassedMain problem is they killed Surybhan, he was the best person to make jalal jealous and possesiveLOL

Charu.S

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged

yes mansingh and salim with jalal are best scene for me esp mansingh, he literally said to jalal even he is loyal to him but his aunty are top priority because she is his aunty and he came to agra just for her sake . . well done mansingh Big smileBig smile, in salim and mansingh confrontation jalal clearly not expected them to act like that, you can see shock in jalal face when salim said he will refuse the position if jalal give talaq to masaa, and when mansing told if jodha go from agra he will go with herWink

the question in my mind is that, did jalal plan to really give talaq in dek or it just getting out his hand ?, because sometimes i feel he seem like feel sth he is not expected.

hahaha dont get too hurt if jalal romance the witch hihihi i already imune since benazir track , now since there is big possibility jalal romance the witch why not invite dean winchester to romance jodha, laboni is witch while dean is ghost & witch hunter LOLLOLLOL so jodha will perfect safe with dean Big smileBig smile

Suganya.S

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Suganyadi yes I was also thinking the same is this the way to introduce Akbarnama?Just one day randomly Abul Fazl says he cant write about talaq in the book!!!!!!!!!Even Gulbadan writing Humayunnama was given much more footage than this.Its like Akbarnama was just a random personal diary of Abul Fazl.

Yeah , I too thought the same Ouch
The portrayal of earlier tracks was Royal n Ethic & it kept on deteriorating with consecutive tracks and now it's nowhere to be seen Sleepy
Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Cry

talaaq not happening, its confirmed.Well I dont like to see any other lady in Jalla's life, similarly wont want any other one in Jodha's life. But possesive Jalal is a much awaited thing, which we got little bit in Sharifuddin track. EmbarrassedMain problem is they killed Surybhan, he was the best person to make jalal jealous and possesiveLOL

talaq not happening ? CryCryCry damn cv LOLLOL , nope the one who can really make jalal jealous is sujamal, back there when he didnt know his identity he feels jealous to the core,and why not sujamad hot sexy and handsome too, we need someone like sujamal to make tough contender for jalal Big smile, haahah but come on jalal will jealous to anyone who close to jodha, even when jodha praise another man he will feel jealous, fb old track when jodha praise birbal jalal feel jealous LOLLOL and i think he feel lit bit jealous to khaybar too, cant imagine what would happen if the man who have eyes for jodha is a king too WinkWink

Go to top