Views

Users

Frequent Posters

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi all here..
Some off-topic news...
Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

BTW, here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

i hope talaq happen and jodha go from that damn kingdom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the best scene from last night episode was salim but my applause go to mansingh, i know jodha always can depend to her nephew, he is man of honour , love how he told jalal that basically for him jodha is the only matter for him, not shahensah, not jalal, not his important position in mughal, its jodha all the way, he said true that he came to agra for jodha to make sure she is happy and safe so if his dear aunty go then he will go too, so if talaq happen and jodha go then mansingh will goo , kuddos to salim if he will follow mansingh footstep and go with his masaa, if that happen jalal loosing 3 precious peole in his life, let see how he will spend his day without jodha by his side.

i dont know if jalal under spell or not , or jalal just doin it to make hamida speak up but to divorce your own soulmate to teach other people a lesson in not cool, isnt it easy for man to say talaq ?, i just hope jodha dont do xtreme act like to attemp suicide, better go from there jodha  and start a new life free from craziness, cv must fare to jodha , if jalal always have a new ladies falling fo him why not give jodha a new handsome king who equally powerfull with jalal have eyes for jodha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now that would make all more interesting ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Why always think about akdha separately???They are one, one without the other is not possible, that era was of polygamy, thats not Jalal's fault yaar, he didnt  started polygamyπŸ˜• Please dont say like that it hurts akdha fans. Without akdha show is doomed, noone will see Jodha in new life or something like thatπŸ˜†
Charaiveti thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

Hi all here..
Some off-topic news...
Today is the B'Day of Maharana Pratap.. 9th May..

BTW, here is some good info about him...
In 2003, Government of India, issued Rs. 1 coins featuring MaharanaPratap.

Picture:

Rushing to read😊
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Birthday wishes for this brave man , who stood against all the odds in his life n proved he is GREAT himself by his ideals & Patriotism πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Coming to JA , just now read the update of new promo n watched it 😑 I donno wat to say really πŸ˜• As it is talaaq drama is taking its toll on everyone's patience n if they show Jalal n that witch getting closer though under spell , will prove disastrous for trps as it did in atifa track I don't think at the end of this track (or if we call it Bhandapod πŸ˜† ) too , we will get increase in trps as it did then πŸ˜• Fans have become tired of seeing this again &again πŸ₯±

The only part , that was worth watching .. was MS n Salim's part with Jalal 😊 Though felt nostalgic , seeing the old pic of Jo in ja's room 😭

P.S : Did they show Abul Fazl writing Akbarnama b4 in this show ??? As far as I could remember he was fighting wars with akbar all these days n now suddenly he is holding a full book of his in the show n asking suggestion to already confused souls of Agra 😲 πŸ˜†
Charaiveti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Birthday wishes for this brave man , who stood against all the odds in his life n proved he is GREAT himself by his ideals & Patriotism πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Coming to JA , just now read the update of new promo n watched it 😑 I donno wat to say really πŸ˜• As it is talaaq drama is taking its toll on everyone's patience n if they show Jalal n that witch getting closer though under spell , will prove disastrous for trps as it did in atifa track I don't think at the end of this track (or if we call it Bhandapod πŸ˜† ) too , we will get increase in trps as it did then πŸ˜• Fans have become tired of seeing this again &again πŸ₯±

The only part , that was worth watching .. was MS n Salim's part with Jalal 😊 Though felt nostalgic , seeing the old pic of Jo in ja's room 😭

P.S : Did they show Abul Fazl writing Akbarnama b4 in this show ??? As far as I could remember he was fighting wars with akbar all these days n now suddenly he is holding a full book of his in the show n asking suggestion to already confused souls of Agra 😲 πŸ˜†

Suganyadi yes I was also thinking the same is this the way to introduce Akbarnama?Just one day randomly Abul Fazl says he cant write about talaq in the book!!!!!!!!!Even Gulbadan writing Humayunnama was given much more footage than this.Its like Akbarnama was just a random personal diary of Abul Fazl.
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akdhaalways

Why always think about akdha separately???They are one, one without the other is not possible, that era was of polygamy, thats not Jalal's fault yaar, he didnt  started polygamyπŸ˜• Please dont say like that it hurts akdha fans. Without akdha show is doomed, noone will see Jodha in new life or something like thatπŸ˜†

hahaha dont take it too seriously , even jodha jalal are one but they are two individual, and why not give another gents who have eyes for jodha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is drop dread gorgeous any man would fall for her, well im against all odd want to see jodha start new life somewhere free from hurt and pain, eventhough it would impossible for jodha to love other man but hey cant stop other man love her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , ive seen too much ladies fall for jalal and jodha being jealous why not make twist gents fall for jodha and jalal being over jealous n possesive ( even i know that possible too ), i watch this show for akdha but hey if jalal really give her talaq rather then try to commit suicide or drowing in sadnes better see jodha start a new life, let jalal realise his mistake and taste his own medicine by giving talaq to jodha, still want that other hunk smokin hot king for jodha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Charaiveti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

hahaha dont take it too seriously , even jodha jalal are one but they are two individual, and why not give another gents who have eyes for jodha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is drop dread gorgeous any man would fall for her, well im against all odd want to see jodha start new life somewhere free from hurt and pain, eventhough it would impossible for jodha to love other man but hey cant stop other man love her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , ive seen too much ladies fall for jalal and jodha being jealous why not make twist gents fall for jodha and jalal being over jealous n possesive ( even i know that possible too ), i watch this show for akdha but hey if jalal really give her talaq rather then try to commit suicide or drowing in sadnes better see jodha start a new life, let jalal realise his mistake and taste his own medicine by giving talaq to jodha, still want that other hunk smokin hot king for jodha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

talaaq not happening, its confirmed.Well I dont like to see any other lady in Jalla's life, similarly wont want any other one in Jodha's life. But possesive Jalal is a much awaited thing, which we got little bit in Sharifuddin track. πŸ˜³Main problem is they killed Surybhan, he was the best person to make jalal jealous and possesiveπŸ˜†
Ndi81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

yes mansingh and salim with jalal are best scene for me esp mansingh, he literally said to jalal even he is loyal to him but his aunty are top priority because she is his aunty and he came to agra just for her sake . . well done mansingh πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, in salim and mansingh confrontation jalal clearly not expected them to act like that, you can see shock in jalal face when salim said he will refuse the position if jalal give talaq to masaa, and when mansing told if jodha go from agra he will go with herπŸ˜‰

the question in my mind is that, did jalal plan to really give talaq in dek or it just getting out his hand ?, because sometimes i feel he seem like feel sth he is not expected.

hahaha dont get too hurt if jalal romance the witch hihihi i already imune since benazir track , now since there is big possibility jalal romance the witch why not invite dean winchester to romance jodha, laboni is witch while dean is ghost & witch hunter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so jodha will perfect safe with dean πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suganyadi yes I was also thinking the same is this the way to introduce Akbarnama?Just one day randomly Abul Fazl says he cant write about talaq in the book!!!!!!!!!Even Gulbadan writing Humayunnama was given much more footage than this.Its like Akbarnama was just a random personal diary of Abul Fazl.

Yeah , I too thought the same
The portrayal of earlier tracks was Royal n Ethic & it kept on deteriorating with consecutive tracks and now it's nowhere to be seen πŸ₯±
Ndi81 thumbnail
😭

talaaq not happening, its confirmed.Well I dont like to see any other lady in Jalla's life, similarly wont want any other one in Jodha's life. But possesive Jalal is a much awaited thing, which we got little bit in Sharifuddin track. πŸ˜³Main problem is they killed Surybhan, he was the best person to make jalal jealous and possesiveπŸ˜†

talaq not happening ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ damn cv πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , nope the one who can really make jalal jealous is sujamal, back there when he didnt know his identity he feels jealous to the core,and why not sujamad hot sexy and handsome too, we need someone like sujamal to make tough contender for jalal πŸ˜ƒ, haahah but come on jalal will jealous to anyone who close to jodha, even when jodha praise another man he will feel jealous, fb old track when jodha praise birbal jalal feel jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i think he feel lit bit jealous to khaybar too, cant imagine what would happen if the man who have eyes for jodha is a king too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰