Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ame7 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

@bold: agree loved how Salim called JO, maasa . agree it would have been a treat to yrwatch Ruks face...

I was also surprised when I heard Salim calling Jodha as maasa. Never seen him done that before. Actually I don't really understand Salim. it's like he has double personality and this time we got 'Good Salim'.

When I saw that Jalal was looking at Jodha's paint I know that he has a plan. but no matter what the plan is, he never should have issued talaq. Talaq is a serious matter. I didn't like it when this matter came up in Atifa' time, and I don't like it more now. It degrades Jodha as MEH.

Oh and I miss Maham Anga too now. 
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

I am really missing Mahamanga now after the witch and ruqqaiyas craziness in the show. Atleast that lady had a lot of dignity n an aura of power.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Very well said.😊
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have one question.

So now we will see soon a Jashan where on poornima, Salim will be given the shah e Shah audha. can this be connected to the entry of the witches as well...'

Since SA confessed why do I feel soon we will see Anar either being walled or send away from Agra. Most likely she will go away as this Jalal cannot order death for her, until and unless the witches do some Jadoo on him...

Do these witches, vampires, and all those supernatural elements😈 make their unnecessary appearances on poornima or amavsya ki raat?  Either days, I wish their entry into the serial is scrapped. 

-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

well written aady.⭐️...Thanks Abhay for the thread and letting us vent...πŸ˜ƒ

I too agree it was an average episode..

@bold: whole through the talaaq scene in DEK, Jalal was looking at Jo's reaction only as if he wanted her to speak out..Madam Jodha is keeping quiet.

Saw the worried HB in Precap. but prior to that I am only seeing a Calm HB who has no qualms of what is going on around. she is extremely so happy seeing her Grandsons and forgot whats going on between JJ. I am so irritated by the mere presence of her now..

Loved Jalal Salim scene and Jalal MS scene.

Ha ha. Abhay's venting thread are the saving grace really. All my friends have stopped watching JA, so this is the best place to discuss for me. πŸ˜†

Yes, and surprisingly this time around the CV's are giving away many clues that it is Tedha Jalal, or usually it is in tight wraps. They are really trying to sell this TE act desperately.

Oh. HB has become intolerable, can't she go speak to Jalal even once. She is just happy about her grandsons, not even worried that Jalal is divorcing his love, he must be going through a lot, and yet she chooses to sit and gossip with GB.

Maa'saa. It was nice to hear. He trusts his mom a lot too, she wants to ask her permission first for Anarkali. πŸ˜†

-aady- thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

I loved your post aady😳Sanar k wajase I switched off tv fir guests a gaye so couldnt watch.Lets see monday kya hota h, looks like divorce track max tuesday m wrap up ho jayega

Thanks Sayeri. πŸ€—

The track will wrap up, but then our Chudail will have to make a grand entry into Agra. πŸ˜†
Ohh, the things we have to watch in this JA chakkar.

-aady- thumbnail
The new promo, is quite...I don't know what to say.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

The new promo, is quite...I don't know what to say.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Leave it..anyways CVS will show what they want and we will watch it because of JJ. Lets just face it as it comes. some how I feel this has something to do with Sanar and not Jalal.
-aady- thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Leave it..anyways CVS will show what they want and we will watch it because of JJ. Lets just face it as it comes. some how I feel this has something to do with Sanar and not Jalal.

Sanar? Why? πŸ˜†

But it was Jalal who was smiling at Laboni. πŸ₯±

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

Sanar? Why? πŸ˜†

But it was Jalal who was smiling at Laboni. πŸ₯±

dont know why, but this time I feel it will be different. some how CVS have to make Jalal a villain as this Jalal will not punish Anar..

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

dont know why, but this time I feel it will be different. some how CVS have to make Jalal a villain as this Jalal will not punish Anar..

I feel ye witch chup chupke jalal se milke hynotise kregi kiuki ye to promo m sidha room m ghus gayiπŸ₯±