Jodha Akbar 8th May 2015 Talaq of Jodha Akbar(?) Pic-Pg1, Post Upd Pg3 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
btw guys... one good news... JA repeats cancelled  till last week it had 4 times repeats.. now it comes only twice.. 2.00 am and 9.30 am

both repeats at 1.00 pm and 5.00 pm , those slots given to servicewali bahu...
Originally posted by Charu.S

Completely and totally agree with your views Aadhya.😊

Now this is how I'm looking at  the present scenario. Just like Hamida Begum made a big hue and cry of the conversion issue, by forcing Jodha to assemble at  Diwaan-e-khas, in the same manner Jalal is also making a private matter public. I guess his intention is to give Hamida Begum a taste of her own medicine. However in the process, it is Jodha who is being emotionally crushed. If Hamida Begum did not stand up to the title of Mariam Makani, then Jalal is also not being a fair Shauhar. In fact his method of dealing with this issue by declaring 'talaq' insults MEH's dignity and self respect more than his mother's unacceptable behavior ever did. If MEH's decision to convert was setting the wrong example for several in the 'aawaam', so is the Shehenshah's decision to  give talaq.  Agra will be seeing several husbands ready to divorce their wives for not being obedient to them. πŸ˜²

Even though it is obvious that Jalal is acting, still his methods are unacceptable. A wife is not a mannequin whom a husband can declare talaq to, quite casually at the drop of a hat.

What kind of illogical, foolish script writing are we being subjected to?

I agree Charu that this divorce would spell trouble for the general public. First of all the general public didn't know the reason y he was giving talaq n could cause defamation of MEH. Also giving talaq to jodha in DEK is publicly insulting her n no reason is right for doing so. 
Btw did anyone else besides me felt really happy to see salim calling jodha masa so many times. Not once did he say MUZ in his dialogues to Jalal. I wish ruqqaiya had been there to witness the diagolue n salim praising his mother. It would have made up for all the crap we r dished out.
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Have one question.

So now we will see soon a Jashan where on poornima, Salim will be given the shah e Shah audha. can this be connected to the entry of the witches as well...'

Since SA confessed why do I feel soon we will see Anar either being walled or send away from Agra. Most likely she will go away as this Jalal cannot order death for her, until and unless the witches do some Jadoo on him...

Jashn will be there only if talaq is cancelled...

and Sindhu, Jashn in JA means some new kaand.. so may be exposure of SA lovestory in front of Akbar...
Originally posted by vinitaj27

I agree Charu that this divorce would spell trouble for the general public. First of all the general public didn't know the reason y he was giving talaq n could cause defamation of MEH. Also giving talaq to jodha in DEK is publicly insulting her n no reason is right for doing so. 
Btw did anyone else besides me felt really happy to see salim calling jodha masa so many times. Not once did he say MUZ in his dialogues to Jalal. I wish ruqqaiya had been there to witness the diagolue n salim praising his mother. It would have made up for all the crap we r dished out.

@bold: agree loved how Salim called JO, maasa . agree it would have been a treat to watch Ruks face...
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Jashn will be there only if talaq is cancelled...

and Sindhu, Jashn in JA means some new kaand.. so may be exposure of SA lovestory in front of Akbar...

Talaq will be cancelled Monday. New Promo, Jo is applying sindoor which means Talaq track over

I think Salim being crowned on poornima and witch entry on same day..dont know whats in store for us
I am really missing Mahamanga now after the witch and ruqqaiyas craziness in the show. Atleast that lady had a lot of dignity n an aura of power.

Have one question.

So now we will see soon a Jashan where on poornima, Salim will be given the shah e Shah audha. can this be connected to the entry of the witches as well...'

Since SA confessed why do I feel soon we will see Anar either being walled or send away from Agra. Most likely she will go away as this Jalal cannot order death for her, until and unless the witches do some Jadoo on him...
Yes I was also thinking that, the crowing is held at full moon purposely, something bad will happenb, I think jalal will get to know about sanar affair and punish anar as he will be under black magic

Talaq will be cancelled Monday. New Promo, Jo is applying sindoor which means Talaq track over

I think Salim being crowned on poornima and witch entry on same day..dont know whats in store for us

that witch track will be extention of fear files storiesπŸ˜‰
Thanks for the update Abhay!!
I agree with you that this Talaq drama is not in good taste. Wish CVs had used somother way to make HB come out with truth.
Even if Jalal wants to do this to teach HB a lesson, it could have been done in private instead of in DEK.
However, on the other hand, may be Jalal wants HB to spill beans in public and Jodha gets that respect which she rightfully deserves. 
Obviously Talaq track will end on Monday as Witch track promo is out now. We might get to see a couple of Akdhalicious episodes and by Wednesday or Thursday we get to see Witch 2 coming in between Jalal and Jodha (Witch1 is Rukaiya)
Originally posted by Charu.S

Completely and totally agree with your views Aadhya.😊

Now this is how I'm looking at  the present scenario. Just like Hamida Begum made a big hue and cry of the conversion issue, by forcing Jodha to assemble at  Diwaan-e-khas, in the same manner Jalal is also making a private matter public. I guess his intention is to give Hamida Begum a taste of her own medicine. However in the process, it is Jodha who is being emotionally crushed. If Hamida Begum did not stand up to the title of Mariam Makani, then Jalal is also not being a fair Shauhar. In fact his method of dealing with this issue by declaring 'talaq' insults MEH's dignity and self respect more than his mother's unacceptable behavior ever did. If MEH's decision to convert was setting the wrong example for several in the 'aawaam', so is the Shehenshah's decision to  give talaq.  Agra will be seeing several husbands ready to divorce their wives for not being obedient to them. πŸ˜²

Even though it is obvious that Jalal is acting, still his methods are unacceptable. A wife is not a mannequin whom a husband can declare talaq to, quite casually at the drop of a hat.

What kind of illogical, foolish script writing are we being subjected to?

Exactly, time and again the CV's have always made a fool out of marriages and pregnancies, things that are held at very high stature in our culture and society. Even when HB called Jodha to the court, at least there was some sort of political aspect to the matter, here however much it is a plan, it a whole relationship and a women's dignity in question here. If he did want HB to realize and speak up, he should have kept this talaaq matter a little more private for sure. How stupid it is to hear break up and make-up rumors about a king and queen, it is not a high school they are showing here.

I don't even know Charu. Such bad, repetitive dialogues. OTT situations and evil smirks, that's all we get a load off. They could have made this talaaq drama so much better, if they wanted at least.