Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi,abhay.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
very emotional episode๐Ÿ˜ญ
DON'T KNOW Y DURING SALIM-JALAL SCENE MY EYES WERE FILLED WITH TEARS.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SALIM SUDDENLY UNDERSTANDS JODHA SO WELL SUCH A U TURN?
JALAL WAS LOOKING @ D PAINTING N THINKING..HE IS PLANNING!

I GUESS HE IS DOING ALL THIS SO THAT EVERYONE STARTS RESPECTING JODHA AS MUZ N ALSO MAY B TO PROVE THAT NOBODY SUPPORTS JODHA IN HIS ABSENSE.

MAY B THIS IS A WAY TO BRING JO IN2 POLITICS..I KNOW CVS R NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THIS..BUT IF IT HAPPENS M SUPER HAPPY WID D OUTCOME OF TALAQ DRAMA.

I SERIOUSLY HATE HB NOW.WANNA PUT A ATOM BOMB OR NUCLEAR BOMB ON HER HEAD...SUCH A INSANE WOMEN..NO GUILT NOTHING..SHE IS SO COOL๐Ÿ˜ก

LOVED D SUPPORT OF SALIM N MAANSINGH.

SPECIALLY MAANSIGH DIALOGUES.

I REALLY LOVED D WAY JODHA DEMANDED MORE COMPENSATION FOR DIVORCE..LOL..๐Ÿ˜†.NOW SHE IS DOING SOMETHING..WHERE WAS THIS JODHA WHEN JALAL WAS AWAY?

PRECAP WILL OBVIOUSLY PLAY OUT DIFFERENTLY..NO DIVORCE N EVERYTHING WILL B FINE ON MONDAY.
DAWAT PICS R ALSO OUT WHERE ALL HAREM LADIES R IN SAME DRESS IN TODAY'S EPISODE.SO BY MONDAY TALAQ TRACK WILL END.

I WANT HB TO B SEVERELY PUNISHED..EVN GB!๐Ÿ˜ก

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojaparijat

hi,abhay.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

very emotional episode๐Ÿ˜ญ
DON'T KNOW Y DURING SALIM-JALAL SCENE MY EYES WERE FILLED WITH TEARS.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SALIM SUDDENLY UNDERSTANDS JODHA SO WELL SUCH A U TURN?
JALAL WAS LOOKING @ D PAINTING N THINKING..HE IS PLANNING!

I GUESS HE IS DOING ALL THIS SO THAT EVERYONE STARTS RESPECTING JODHA AS MUZ N ALSO MAY B TO PROVE THAT NOBODY SUPPORTS JODHA IN HIS ABSENSE.

MAY B THIS IS A WAY TO BRING JO IN2 POLITICS..I KNOW CVS R NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THIS..BUT IF IT HAPPENS M SUPER HAPPY WID D OUTCOME OF TALAQ DRAMA.

I SERIOUSLY HATE HB NOW.WANNA PUT A ATOM BOMB OR NUCLEAR BOMB ON HER HEAD...SUCH A INSANE WOMEN..NO GUILT NOTHING..SHE IS SO COOL๐Ÿ˜ก

LOVED D SUPPORT OF SALIM N MAANSINGH.

SPECIALLY MAANSIGH DIALOGUES.

I REALLY LOVED D WAY JODHA DEMANDED MORE COMPENSATION FOR DIVORCE..LOL..๐Ÿ˜†.NOW SHE IS DOING SOMETHING..WHERE WAS THIS JODHA WHEN JALAL WAS AWAY?

PRECAP WILL OBVIOUSLY PLAY OUT DIFFERENTLY..NO DIVORCE N EVERYTHING WILL B FINE ON MONDAY.
DAWAT PICS R ALSO OUT WHERE ALL HAREM LADIES R IN SAME DRESS IN TODAY'S EPISODE.SO BY MONDAY TALAQ TRACK WILL END.

I WANT HB TO B SEVERELY PUNISHED..EVN GB!๐Ÿ˜ก

I wish jodha or someone shoukd atleast ask GB who the hell is she to talk to the malika e hind like she did. She is just a relative dependent on the king for her livelihood n has no rights or power. HB is atleast the queen mother but she is a nobody.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

This divorce plot is staple food of all EK shows. I heard in each and every serial of hers leads do multiple marriages and divorces ...irrespective of the plot. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
All her shows make mockery of relationships especially marriage in name of showing amar prem, 7janam ka bandhan crap et al ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

cant agree more with you. this is my first EK show, and have already made up my mind to not to watch any more..
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

I agree abhay. I feel they both take each other for granted. Jalal hatches all these plans with jodha as the bait or caught in middle. He feels like she can handle it all n still be there for him when all is done. Same way jodha takes a lot of decisionstaking jalal for granted mayb coz she also feels like he will understand her in the end. For both of them the sitiation is like any other old couple where u r so used to the other person that u feel no matter what i do she/he is not going anywhere.

well said..
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res Abhay

Will read update later. Out now :) thanks so much :)
Giannita63 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, the so called CV's of this show are hillarious... and the best of it is that they are totally convinced they're doing an awsome job!! ๐Ÿ˜†
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey all! :)

Wow. Half the episode was Sanar...so it was a VERY VERY below average episode for sure. I would have preferred if Salim got to know about his parents from someone 'closer', not Anarkali.The scene was a LOOONG drag. ๐Ÿฅฑ

There is nothing much to say about today's episode because it was mostly 'nonsense'.  And by nonsense you all know what I mean. :p

I guess the CV's are desperately trying to up their TRP's, by giving us tracks that somehow click on Indian Televisions, and that is the 'divorce' one, but if better promoted and advertised maybe this track could give them that little push that they are looking for. 

Jalal
is definitely planning something, very much visible from the way he was looking at Jodha's portrait, he is very much going against his heart by taking such a drastic step. I love Tedha Jalal, however much the Atifa tracks got nagging, I loved it because of that EPIC disclosure at the end. But I feel like divorce is a very delicate matter to play with. To revolve a plan around a 'divorce', where everyone gets to know about it seems a little off, I would have been more okay with this divorce if Jalal had kept it more private, that is within Jodha, HB, Salima and Ruks if he really wanted HB or Jodha to speak.

When Jodha told that what the Ulema read out was not enough, I got reminded of a popular Akbar-Birbal Story. The one where he was going to give a talaaq to one of his begums, and the begum goes to Birbal for help. Birbal advises the Begum to ask Akbar permission to take her favorite item from the mahal. The Begum asks Akbar for permission, and he allows her, and the begum under Birbal's advice tells her that her favourite thing in the Mahal is him. :p

Well that's not going to be the case for sure, but whatever drama is going to play out I wish it was better handled, this track had so much more scope, they could have made it much more sensible. Just if they asked our forum member's for a few tips.

The guilt on HB's face was very visible, so hopefully she recalls her taunts and speaks up in favor of Jodha and clears air. But yesterday's dialogue where Jodha says that she will not allow Jalal to leave her at any costs. make's me believe that she is up to something too. Or else she won't be asking for more treasures...

And did anyone else notice a smile on Jalal's face during the precap, or was that only me?

P.S: Radhika.. will miss you on the forum. Please drop in once in a while. ๐Ÿค—
Edited by -aady- - 8 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reading new promo i feel that more problems on the way and which we already know but labuni's mother at last became positive role in serial i read in some where. and help jodha
ayushimehra thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

@bold: I completely agree with you Abhay. Me too disappointed with CVS here. Marriage is a spiritual partnership which involves the joining of two who love each other or whom God has joined together. Declaring Divorce on the drop of a hat is childish and immature and insulting the sacred bond a husband and wife shares. Here I only blame the CVS as in real life no one would divorce his wife for not listening to him or to teach someone else a lesson at the cost of your marriage.

We very well know that divorce will not happen and everything will be sorted. Saw a recent picture where the entire Khandhaan was having dawwat. I really hope HB comes back to her senses and accepts her mistake..

Sindhu, Agree you, about Marriage point,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;but I think,  jalal's mind is also,HB, pressurise, jodha too much, or she, tried, to damage the piller of Akdha marraige, saying, jodha will change the relgion. Now Jalal will go to extreem, No-body after this, do these type of mistake.

Fazil going to HB hinting this point again,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Jalal wants to notice, HB brain, Mughal, 
saltnat, not happened this before.

But HB is sleeping till now.

Which way, Jalal saw, Jodha potrait, he was in pain , or doing acting, but yes this is not a good way, handling situation.

Salim with jodha, its a +point, 

MS again did good job, Nice confirm on his loyalty.

Jodha Right said, Bass itna saa,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Yes realtionship how can count, with Money+jewellery,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;If realtionship blance with these things, no Need, to realtions
+humans.

New promo out, loboni in Agra someone made thread.

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys, a complete different thought abt this talaq... i remember Akbar-Birbal story i read when i was young...

once there is fight btw Akbar and his queen and akbar orders her to leave Agra... she is broken as how she will able to survive without him... she asks Birbal's help, and Birbal makes a plan... as per plan she says that she will leave Agra but before that Akbar has to grant her two wishes... Akbar agrees... and then she asks that she should be allowed to take her most beloved thing with her and her another wish is akbar has to spend the evening with her including dinner...Akbar agrees to both wishes..

then she herself prepares food for him and adds some herbs in it... Akbar eats it and falls asleep... and then the queen leaves the palace taking Akbar with her... next day when he gets up and finds her with him, he is angry and asks her why she is still in palace? and she replies, that she has left Agra as per his orders... he is confused and asks then why he is with her... and again she replies that he himself agreed that she can take her most beloved thing with her and what can be more imp for her than him? ... akbar is pleased and takes her back to Agra with him, and thanks Birbal for this perfect plan...

would u like if CVs show these kind of story?