Bhaghyalakshmi

Written Update 8/5/2015

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 8/5/2015

At shukla residence dhara thinks that it's been long that bhoom had reached Bhopal. Is about to call her, when interrupted by Dadi saying first let Bhoomi settle in her new family and home. She will call herself.

Suman asking surbhi how is Varun behaving with her. Surbhi tells her that last night nothing happened and Varun came late in the room last night. And he gifted a ring to her in the morning. Suman cribs about him being careless husband.

Bhoomi trying to open her bag when the zipper gets stuck. Maan comes and holds it. They have an eyelock. He signals her that he will open it. Bhoomi is about to say something when Maan gets a call confirming. A table for two by 8pm. Bhoomi calls him but he is busy in his mobile and ignores her. Bhoomi saree gets stuck, she thinks Maan has held it. But finds to see that he has left the room.
Bhabhimaa comes and says Lata to make tea for her. Bhoomi is unpacking her stuff, a servant comes and gives a note from Ansh to her. Nite reads as "I am going to office. Be ready at 8 we have to go out".
Bhoomi gets ready and remembers past moments with Ansh. She says tonight I will tell Ansh everything.
Bhabhi maa sees Bhoomi going out and is irked.
Maan is waiting for her by the car and is happy to see her and they drive. Bhoomi says I want to say something. Maan says we have a lot of time.

Break.

Anshmi reach a beautiful place. Maan holds Bhoomi's hand and they walk inside. Bhoomi is mesmerized by the setting. Bhoomi says I am sorry I slapped you the other day. Maan places a finger in her mouth. Background music plays rom rom.
Bhoomi says that you are very special. I love you I want to spend every moment of my life with you. She had her eyes closed and her mobile rings. It's her mother. She says I am with Ansh will talk later.
Bhoomi says that Ansh isn't here and I said so much. I am so stupid. Ansh comes and says office called.
Bhoomi says I want to say something. Before marriage you told me about your feeling but I never gave you answer. Ansh says let's sit and talk. Bhoomi thinks Maan is about to propose her again and is happy.
Ansh says Bhoomi you remember how we met the first time. I kidnapped you by mistake and you ran away. To escape police we had to play hubby wife that night. That night I hurt an innocent girl that I was hurt in my heart. We met every day due to ria and saurabh then I fell in love. He reminds her of each moment together. It was a dream for me. I proposed you and you rejected me because your marriage was fixed. I was hopeful that someday you will come to me. I went mad after you but you slapped me. I tried to commit suicide, left home. But you never budged.

Break.

I wanted to die in that valley but I was scared to be away from you. I came to your home for one last chance, but I saw you dancing on your mehndi. And that day I realized how lonely I was. I realized as if I never existed, for the girl whom I was about to die never cared for me.
That day I broke and all the love that I had died inside. Now there is no emotions or live left in my heart for you. Bhoomi is shocked.

Precap: Bhoomi is crying and pleading, Ansh says I fell in love with you because of your tears but now they don't effect me anymore. He leaves her crying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode bring tear in my eyes in last part,today I have nothing to say more than this
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Today's episode bring tear in my eyes in last part,today I have nothing to say more than this

It was bound to happen. Nothing can go smooth in daily soaps.
Let's see how Bhoomi handles the situation.
Waise Maan although he said that love has died, he is lying.
aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueflames

It was bound to happen. Nothing can go smooth in daily soaps.
Let's see how Bhoomi handles the situation.
Waise Maan although he said that love has died, he is lying.

Love can't die just because ansh is hate because bhoomi reject him,slap him and left him there where he has actually come to die,but for me he still love bhoomi just his ego comes on the way of love.not just because last part of the show make me cry but because of bhoomi face with bring tears in my eyes because she is so innocent that make me cry.and I personally feel that this scene is passionate from maan side and how Varun do that scene was mind-blowing and that's why that scene take me in that scenario that I start crying ðŸ˜Š
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Love can't die just because ansh is hate because bhoomi reject him,slap him and left him there where he has actually come to die,but for me he still love bhoomi just his ego comes on the way of love.not just because last part of the show make me cry but because of bhoomi face with bring tears in my eyes because she is so innocent that make me cry.and I personally feel that this scene is passionate from maan side and how Varun do that scene was mind-blowing and that's why that scene take me in that scenario that I start crying😊

We are deeply and madly drowning in the hot soup of Anshmi.
I really feel for both of them. They are hurt in their own way. Yes it does make me sad too