Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
great update,  everyone 's thoughts were well narrated.
hope khushi comes out of her partial denial mode(because partially she has accepted her feelings but still in a dilemma, whereas arnav is very clear right from he came to see her in US)
eager to know  their love history in the past and why they got separated.

Now its time to reach thread 4 congrats in advance.

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part 
Continue soon 
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update chapter 20..
Khushi Arnav  morning was too good.

The way khushi is affected n Arnav can read her.

Manorama n khushi's  bonds are too good. .
Hope she will soon realise as sumitra is seeing Arnav  khushi. .

Arnav hold khushi's  hand n out her in her ring was very touching n the way he asked about  n spoke about  NK..

Mohan is improving with meera. .

Chapter 21 very nice..

Sumitra  keen eyes on khushi  n khushi  realised  it..
Her resolve to talk  to Arnav  hehe after coming close to him she was  lost..wanted to kiss him.too good

Wow Arnav  shared about mohan's birth time n his tough time.

Both kids are simply adorable 

Edited by madhu1210 - 8 years ago
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your update always brings a calm... beautiful as usual. I so loved how Mohan noticed his happy Papa and wants him to be this way. These bonds are helping all of them for better. Manorama is truly a good person but it will be hard for her to accept Khushi and Arnav together. Is Meera coming down with something, was she cranky because of this?
Wish you enjoy your stay in India :)
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Love the growing bond between Arnav and Meera
and also between Meera and Mohan
Meera seems to be unwell
wILL THIS keep Meera and Khushi with him along with
manorama and her bua
Will Manorama realise their need for each other and a complete family for all!!!!!!!!!!
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MB 🤗
Firstly, the update was totally worth the wait. I loved it. 
I'm kind of skeptical about manorama... she thinks arnav n khushi are friends. But I'm a little worried about her reaction towards arnav and khushi's relationship. NK was her life and khushi n meera were the people through whom she saw her son. I'm not sure how she would take the prospect of someone else taking her sons place in their life. 

Have a great time 🤗
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mirabell, I think im going to miss being in ASR anf lityle Mohans company too! I live how you sneakec in flashbacks of theirlufe before they split. I feel for Manorma, but I hope she realises that her daughter must move on with her own life for her own and merras sake. If Arnav is the man then she will be making a family, a sibling for meera, maybe more once they are married. I hope meera just had a bug and nothing serious, but why do I feel that she has and this is the catalyst for the final push towards each other. I hope Manorma lives to see Khushi happy and settled.

Loving this story and THANK YOU for sharing, in such a wonderful way!
NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear mb finally long wait is over (which is wort it). 
I seriously have no words for ur updates. All I wanted to do is get into d story n bring this beautiful family of arnav, khushi, meera, mohan together for life time (guilt free, scare free). Parting away is always heart breaking that is too when people r possessive of each other. 

Omg just can't wait for there union which is beneath ur brave brain dear... Plz come up with a bang as always.
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
Felt bad for Meera.
So Delhi is waiting for them to gift them something I believe.
Beautifully written
Thanks for this amazing story
Take care
Ps welcome to India .have beautiful stay.
shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always Mirabell thank you! I have finally released that breath I was holding on to for so long. But I understand that family priorities are important and get in the way of our need for more of Arnav Khushi Meera and Mohan!
I am as always eagerly waiting for Meera and Khushi to spend more time with Meeras ASR!