very nice update.. wonderful progress..
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful update... lovely bonding between meera and mohan
sweetakhi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update was worth waiting for so many days dear..
It will indeed be a very long journey

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update... I think every body know the problem what do not want to voice the solution... Meera and Mohan do not want separate from each other and I am happy that manorma has seen their need ...let's hope if elders of family find some kind of initatve and solve this issue  
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres πŸ˜Š

I can sum up this chapter as "ray of hope"...😊

Teasing is in full swing on both end. But, the Raizada is all in for his flirty mood...

The pleasing in Meera is making my heart hurt so badly...she has find her idol, a savior and a protecter in Arnav. was it the reason she is finding hard to part him. When she said I will miss you lots and lots... It's so emotional...😭

This has been bugging me from the begging, why do you let Meera address Aranv as ASR? Almost all part of the world, children do not address elders with their name... But, your Meera is addessing by his name, what is the reason behind this??????. The curious cat in me is not letting me rest until I spill this out...

Is Manaroma pretending to sleep to find out more about the " good friend" part, between these two...
I have a feeling that Manarama is going to team up with Sumitra And Nandhu to bring these two together, as she has already felt something off between the two. And the little two will do their part well, conciously or unconsciously to make sure both are happy...making sure to keep the simle on their parents face.

I was so touched by Mohan, asking his Papa's permission to let Meera stay at his place. The little two has grown so fond of each other, wanting to be with each other just like the two adults...and Mohan recognising the laughing and smiling of his Papa's and that making him so happy.. I am sure he will find out the rootcause of his Papa's change of personality...πŸ€— Afterall he is a smart boy...

This chapter has all bitter-sweet emotions, happiness, plea,,,,, sorrow, and this was worth waiting for. You have rewarded our patience well...πŸ‘

Thank you for the PM...

Don't stress your self, we do understand...take your time...

Anxiously waiting to find out their motorbke ride and the story behind her mole...πŸ˜‰ I can smell sweet memories...

Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
thanks for pm x
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Totally loved the update!!!!
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Welcome back Meera. Your writing has me glued to the story and I am ok with the pace it is going. No hurry. Take your time and update whenever possible.
It was a beautiful update
manugan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...but don't make us wait too long