Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 87)

NASAKE Senior Member
NASAKE
NASAKE

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Manorama a selfless beautiful hearted lady, even can say an iconic women, how beautiful it would be if all women's have d intensions of manorama in this character unlike d one showed in daily soups. A women who doesn't have her parents, her in laws, also didn't had a husband who stood by her side, who understood her, her only strength was her son, a son just like his mother selfless, even she lost him, what more can b hardest in her life,  what life has offered her to break down even more. Every thing is over for her as a daughter, daughter in law, mother,wife, all d role have come to an end in her life, but still she is in a thread of relationship as a mother in law n grand mother, that was her strength till she saw arnav. But what now? A young daughter in law (for society widow) n grand daughter is d only relation she have who r close to her heart, how can a selfless women like manorama can b selfish, n blind when she realized that there is a person who is ready to offer second chance to her b loved widow daughter in law n a father figure to her beloved grand daughter. Where she exactly fit in d new family of khushi, since she lost her own blood what more can she expect from d thread of her daughter in law ( who is not her blood). What right she have on d non blood  relationship to snatch second chance which is at d door step. Manorama tear showed her helplessness, her one more loss (will full). Her broken heart, on whom she will relay on?, whom she will claim as her own?, where is her own family? What is her future hope/ happiness?. Even after loosing she have to survive, what more she have have to offer to her own life? So many questions without answer, how will she detach from her current bonding with khushi n her grand mother?
Khushi is absolutely correct here, I really can't say she have to move on so easily... It is not abt d society, people, culture, it is abt ones emotions, feelings. Relationship is not a work project where I will move one after another project, as we know khushi was a broken person when nk married her, he showed her immense love, care, his selfless ness, his patience, hopes every thing made her to take khushi a second chance in her life. What if khushi might have felt d same way like now when she have to start with nk, what if she remembered arnav with every intimacy she made with nk in her initial stage, she might have taught that she cannot forget arnav, r cheat arnav for nk,  what if she might have went through d same taughts with nk too in d initial stage of her marriage. Today if khushi feel for nk whom she love, n learned to love, another relationship is not easy for her. Of course she know arnav was her first crush, love n huge physical attraction was there b/w them, but now she is not d same old teenage khushi... She was a wife of other man, a daughter figure for her mother in law, a mother of 9 year old daughter, will she have to move forward so easily to other men who left her broken hearted? Don't she need answers? Only one person can bring khushi out of her guilt n make her move on is arnav. If arnav is patience enough, give khushi selfless love, care, like nk did to khushi definitely khushi can move on. Khushi still feel for arnav n physical attraction is still huge b/w them but that is not all about moving on, there is lots more to be reconciled, khushi have to move on with arnav with dignity, respect. Here I really want arnav to act honestly, try his heart n sole to bring khushi out of her guilt, made her love him back, make her comfortable with her past present n future. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellkushikumaricanapoem

Poju Senior Member
Poju
Poju

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Lovely update.. So hot n romantic.. 
I jus hope khushi gives herself one more chance.. 

Can't wait for ur next update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

ipkndlover75 Senior Member
ipkndlover75
ipkndlover75

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hey MB !!! Fabulous update as usual!!!

... In fact the entire update increased my heart beats and had me in shambles... The way u wove your magic with words and playing with the past n present in that scene was amazingly beautiful... The way Arnav kissed her with each of his question...sensuous n hot!!!!... There was just beauty in the whole scene...
Could identify with both Arnav and Khushi in the scene...specially khushi n her reluctance to part with NK...loved the way Arnav curved her hand around NKs ring...this gesture speaks a lot for his character...
Felt bad for Manorama too...touching to see her attachment with khushi...can now understand y she left khushi ...good to see that she wants to see khushi settled...

In fact I never want the update to end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellcanapoem

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Unres'd here

A song for Arnav ...

MirabellManKiBaathChokri_ASR

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

Unres'd here

A song for Arnav ...

Perfect Ruchi Thumbs Up. You always come up with one of the most situational songs. It's so true reflecting Arnav's thoughts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellChokri_ASRArshi67canapoem

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I have been hearing about your story from Kavi akka (canapoem), Jay akka (jduke) and Kiran akka (lovedrops). I always like to read a good Arshi story, but don't know why but I kept postponing yours for later. Now that I read all the chapters, I am regretting my decision. How could i miss such a wonderful story, I binge read all the 23 chapters in a day.

At first I thought the story was going so slow, but as i read the story further I understood why you went slow. You made us get used to different characters before the story began. The story has picked up pace after Khushi came to India. 

Manorama, Meera and Mohan are my favorite charectors apart from Arshi. When I hear Manorama in a Arshi FF, I always imagine a flashy clothes, Hello hi bye bye and over make up, but this Manorama changed my image in mind as a simple south indian widow. People like Manorama are a rare find in this world, who take care of their daughter in law like their daughter. I absolutely love the relationship that Khushi and Manorama share. She became god given mother to Khushi, consoling her pain. She also wants Arnav and Khushi to get together as she wants her DIL to enjoy her life. Not many MIL's are ready to do that. 

Meera is a doll, She is very curious child and want to everything around her. Khushi is very patient parent explaining things to her in detail. She misses her appa very much, she also seems to attached with Arnav. I laughed my ass off when Mohan suggested that Meera can have half of Arnav. But Meera is not  ready to give her appa's place to anyone yet, just like her mother. I had a hint about ASD but I learnt a lot thru this FF. I knew people with ASD don't like when people touch them, but I didn't know that they take sometime to understand what other people are saying and they don't like to break their normal schedule. I liked it When Meera protected him from getting wounds like a big sister. 

Khushi has not let go of NK yet, I think she feels she has to let go of her Amma is she accepts Arnav as her partner. She wants Arnav, but she very scared to take that chance. Arnav is being very sweet and trying to understand her situation. 

Mirabell ji, Can't wait for the next update. Please do add me to your PM list. 

Love,
Pinky.

Mirabellkushikumaricanapoem

shiv456 IF-Dazzler
shiv456
shiv456

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

FLGirl Goldie