Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 86)

addicted25 Senior Member
addicted25
addicted25

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Mirabell, this was beautiful, the hues of relationships formed between people so aptly depicted.

Manorma, she lost her husband, but he wasn't her happiness, her son was, who also taken from her. Khushi then walked into her life, gave her purpose , she had to be strong for Khushi, and of course for Meera, her granddaughter who is so like her father, she hasnt been able to feel the lonliness that engulfs her now. She knows that Khushi is young, she still has yime yo find happiness again, other wise she will remain lonely for a very long time, a very wasted time waiting for happiness to come to her. Naren wouldnt have wanted that, and she knows that by staying eith Khusi, khushi herself would close doors in fear of being told she is forgetting Naren. So leave she must. Thankfully Khushi bua is the for her.

Now the electricity betwen these two, both know theh are physically attracted to each other, but one wants to slow things down this is for the long hsul, khushi wants to give in to her desires, but dhe is still tied to NK. until she takes the ring off her hand... I hope in a way, it Mano that does it for her...tellibg her she will be happy when Khushi is happy. Khushi is fighting her feelings, that is do palpable you just want tohold jer snd say its ok.

The scene itself gives us the clue that ehats going on betwen them is urgent, no thoughts, no feelings but just raw passion. The fact that they were ech others firstbloves, bringing back memories of that time. But the angst the girl is feeling, I'm glad he is taing it slow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellkushikumariChokri_ASRArshi67canapoem

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Parenting is never easy.. Manorma made a brave decision leaving Khushi because she firmly believes it will help  Khushi will move forward , lest does Manorma know how afraid Khuhsi is ...
Whatever Arnav and Khushi shared has reignited ...will it consume them remains to be seen..

Khushi is facing such an uphill struggle..she's convinced herself tradition  and societies norms do not approve of such behavior...

Her despair over not wanting to forget NK is understandable .. Yet no one Is asking her to forget him.. NK is Merera's father ..always will be..but he is also Khushis' past.. A past that cannot be re written or erased ever. Meera's existence is NK... Is this how NK would want Khushi to live as.. His grieving widow forever

Has Mohan's condition taught Arnav patience,  perhaps.. He's trying very hard and one has to truly give him credit for this.. 

If one was to look at Maya.. She appears to care less for society and it traditions.. She has a past with Arnav , a son they equally adore.. They both have accepted what they had is no longer and this has enabled them to move on... Yet remain friends..it's about accepting... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellChokri_ASRArshi67canapoem

anjubua Senior Member
anjubua
anjubua

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Beautiful story, the relationship between the characters are beautifully potrayed.
Arnav has got a lot of convincing to do,with Khushi's mindset I think it's gonna be
a bumpy ride. Meera and Mohan are adorable. I hope Khushi realised that NK wouldn't
want her to mourn him forever but she deserves happiness which is knocking at her door.
First love is beautiful difficult to forget, the passion burns brightly . Awaits to read more.
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Mirabell

afshanbabar Groupbie
afshanbabar
afshanbabar

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Bravo, take a bow. It was a very sensitive chapter and you did a marvlous job handling it.
while reading, i was thinking ahead to what the next line would be , and i can usualy guess right , but i was wrong in so many instances. you surprised me , a lot today
The emotions you showed between A & K, the letting go ,he holding on, everthing was done perfectly. superb, just loved it. I cannot wait for next friday to see what other surprises you have in store for us.
waiting impatiently,

Mirabell

ship13 Goldie
ship13
ship13

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely update. Loved arnav in this update and was annoyed with khushi for rejecting him repeatedly when he is so nice to her. Khushi needs to come to terms with her fear of losing people when she is the one who pushes them away !! Manorama's update was interesting. I was wondering that did she leave khushi deliberately alone hoping that something will happen between arnav and khushi ?? What was the real reason to leave khushi alone !! Really looking forward to the next update. 

Mirabell

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
that was an absolutely beautiful update mira, it was well written and the emotions arnav and khushi portrayed in this update was just out of the world. 

their kiss was so passionate and intense and this time there were no holding back, they gave themselves in that one moment. i admire arnav's control over himself, he knows that if he wants her forever then he should be slow and win her along the way. im happy that khushi is accepting that she can never have just a platonic friendship with arnav, their chemistry and the history between them is too intense for them to be just mere friends.

i really cant say that i understand wat khushi is saying when she is saying that she cant lose nk again. nk was amajor part of her life but does she think he will be happy to see her all alone for the rest of her life. doesnt meera deserve to have a father figure in her life and who better for that than arnav. their lives are so complicated and twisted...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellcanapoem

dsbj IF-Dazzler
dsbj
dsbj

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
wonderful.. luvd it.

Mirabell

Go to top