Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 84)

shubhanjli Goldie
shubhanjli
shubhanjli

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Awesome update..
Both are struggling with their emotions. I guess its more difficult for Khushi to accept her feelings than Arnav. It ll take time and lot of strength for her to move forward. In fact she ll be needing a little push by someone to accept Arnav's hand.
Loved the update.. Loved it..
Thanks for pm.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hi Mira, your ability to voice out the thoughts of each character is commendable. The tug of war between our heart and mind is forever ..for many reasons - each character has his or her demons to conquer..be it Manorama, Arnav or Kushi.
Manorama realizes and understands Kushi needs to move on. It tears her heart to part with Kushi and Meera. But she letting her go to help her stand on her own feet.

For once Arnav succumbed to his emotions. He was impatient and wanted all of it. But when he realized her predicament, he understood Kushi and was even patient with her..I am eager to know under what circumstances did they previously part ways..Was Kushi feeling guilty whenever they were intimate?

It is so endearing as well as distraughtful to know that Kushi wants NK and his memories with her. She fears that if she embrace a life with Arnav, she yet again lose NK. Hopefully, Arnav can banish her fears..

Edited by Onlooker - 20 June 2015 at 4:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567Arshi67canapoem

aashi.. Groupbie
aashi..
aashi..

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Amazing as ever.. Mano aunty is trying to let go of khushi... Wheras khush cant.. Turmoilish..

Mirabell

guy3 Goldie
guy3
guy3

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Intense chapter. I appreciate Arnav for his caring and understanding. Khushi needs to grow up and accept both realities of her life

Mirabell

..Divya.. IF-Dazzler
..Divya..
..Divya..

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
What a beautiful story !!! Read in one go :) .. I loved the way u write.. Those emotions the characters undergo are fabulously written.. Khushi / nk .. What can i say about them.. Nk is an indispensable part of her life.. The emptiness she feels because of his absence.. :( its heartwrenching.. I loved their bond.. I love him.. I truly feel when she thinks of those moments with nk.. Everytime she thinks that she need to do MANY FIRSTS without him.. Fabulous.. It melts my heart.. Manorama.. What can say about her.. She is awesome.. The way she comforts khushi & meera is fabulous.. Her presence really strengthens them.. Meera and mohan are adorable.. Meera's ability to make sure mohan is doing fine is appreciable.. I love nani too.. Arnav & maya's relationship surprises me.. This story is so positive.. Everyone having their trouble... Battling with the help of their loved ones.. Great.. This arnav is gentle , understanding .. He is a dutiful father.. Very cordial with buaji , manorama.. I really love this arnav <3 <3.. khushi is so fortunate to have friends like la, akash.. Their natural bonding is what comforts khushi.. :)

Mirabell

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
simply amazing
loved it.

Mirabell

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
why he cares so much ?...because he **** her ... he did then and he does now .. I didn't want to say the word ,, I don't know why but to me even it feels kind a strange cuz of her behavior ... didn't want another guilt on her for she thinks that everyone leaves her oneday ...   

and that was just a kiss but what a kiss it was Wink
and I agree with him that she is a widow and he is a divorcee and there is nothing wrong in wanting or doing in what had just happened ... but she is also right in to holding on the memory of her husband ,,, but she needs to learn that she have to allow that memory to be a sweet one and happy one where she can draw strength and move forward from it with it not make that memory a road block in to her life ,...

even if they decide to go ahead with this relationship then there also be maya in their life and house thru out all their life (yes she is married to another person) and she is arnav's friend and he on his own way loves her too she will be right there with him in and out of his life and just like them she had share a child with nk and she still loves him and that love doesn't have to be replace to anything else she can still remember NK and love him talk about him to her daughter while moving forward with arnav ,,,,

I just simply loved the whole part
cant wait to read more as the night gives way to the morning and lots of things would be changed by then I guess ,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellcanapoem

meinfrau14 Senior Member
meinfrau14
meinfrau14

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
beautiful n sensual update..no vulgarity anywhere !!

Mirabell

Go to top