Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 81)

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome part. Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
khushi is in dilemma and in fear,  arnav is very sure of his feelings.
an emotional roller-coaster.

Mirabell

Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Mirabell,

This chapter definitely got me started thinking of these lines:

Zindagee ke saffar mein jo chale jaate hai 
Woh phir nahi aate, who phir nahi aate!

Khushi is obviously still caught in her time warp...she wants to let go, but her conscious mind construes this as infidelity...to NK, to Manorama, to Meera and to her world as she knows it now. A normal thing to happen when people live their lives in a fragile and safe mode...as she has been doing over the last three years since her husband passed away...being strong for her family, and trying to keep them all safe and carry on as 'normal'. 

Arnav cannot understand where she is coming from to begin with...he has seen this hesitation before...but is much more rooted in reality and tells it like it is when he says this is not infidelity. She is a widow and he is a divorcee. Beautiful. But decidedly a turning point in their relationship that shows progression in its own right...he curbs his anger and impatience that makes him want to turn away and leave...as he did previously...he comes back and makes Khushi hold NK's ring...and then goes back to where he was standing. Poignant. For me more than all those kisses and touches - and by the way, don't even hit yourself about that, you did such an outstanding job describing all those intimate moments - this gesture of Arnav's symbolizes how far he has come as lover, friend, soulmate. Difficult as it must be for him, he wants to put Khushi and her feelings first...this time he wants it all, and something tells me, with such an amazing level of insight and caring he will blow her mind and ensure she will come right back every time without too much more effort. Yes, he might need the intervention of the perceptive Manorama, or his son or her daughter or his doting grandmother - but ultimately, his happiness will walk back to find him, all on her own. Because she simply cannot help it...reminds me of Anjali's famous words in the show...about saansein rukh jaayegi - trite words they may be, but with a truth that that is obvious to anyone who has ever had feelings for anyone...

Cannot wait to see how you turn this journey into one where they find one another, Mirabell. The gossamer of melancholy needs to lift for sunshine and happiness to come in. Hope that happens soonish. Yes, this will mean transition for all involved, but I seriously believe they are close enough as families to endure and get strengthened because of this new relationship.

Loving this, and totally adore your Arnav Singh Raizada...among my all-time favorites of the many beautiful ones we have had the pleasure of reading about in all the forum's fan fictions! 

Best,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathkushikumariChokri_ASRArshi67canapoem

mu12 Senior Member
mu12
mu12

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
wonderful update
u just rocked this part ...the mano conv with nandhni
ya arnav -kushi
this is a wonderful piece of writing

Mirabell

ranjanatripathi IF-Dazzler
ranjanatripathi
ranjanatripathi

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The update was perfect in every way...
whether it was description of their emotions
the raw sensuality
the physical intimacy
outbreak of emotions
conflict of emotions
Nothing could have been described in a better way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirabell

mklam Senior Member
mklam
mklam

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Manorama is a wonderful mother-in-law - if only there are more like her! Yet she is human enough to fear the upcoming changes in Khushi's life. For a parent the worst thing is to survive a child's death and yet we see enough cases around us where parents do pick up the pieces and even reach out to others in distress -  courage in human form
Why does Khushi hesitate to let Arnav in? Does she feel she will be unlucky to people around her? Is this tied in some way to the death of her parents? To survive the loss of loved ones repeatedly is a terrible thing and one needs extraordinary strength to overcome this and a very strong hand to pull someone out of this - K&A have their work cut out of them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567Arshi67

Lovelyday Goldie
Lovelyday
Lovelyday

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
The way u wrote that intimacy!!! Took my breath away.. Their unbelievable chemistry, unstoppable desire... That kiss .. That passion .. From start to that impossible finish, it was just so can I say aesthetically written I mean it's just so almost visible and wonderfully beautiful...now if u describe a kiss that way, I think I will need to take a lotta breaks to calm down as I read when u write further ... Big smile
From that kiss(es), her guilt his hurt her invisible thread to NK his effort to understand her apology his mask... U wrote just beautifully
Take a bow! This one is beyond amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567

sweety421 Goldie
sweety421
sweety421

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
That was a very beautiful update dear...
No more words... u r ausm...!!!! Amazing

Mirabell

Go to top