Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 75)

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
you can feel the love all around them when they are with the kids ... the moment was so surell so peaceful when he was sitting on the swing with mohan asleep on his shoulder ... just loved it ... and urfff I just love lavnya ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

neha2013g IF-Dazzler
neha2013g
neha2013g

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
awesome update... loved it :)

Mirabell

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Mira, what in the world does a teaser teaser mean? i saw 69 bas. 
you sly woman, but we come with immense patience, so we will wait with arnav. the passion you are going to unleash, is going to be worth it. and there better be one empty bed somewhere in that house. 

Note to kavi - my dear, when you ask for teasers, you need to also explain in detail what you mean by it. like, ' a peek into the next update', 'coming up next', 'down the road', 'from here on', 'next', 'forthcoming', 'thereafter'... to name a few.Angry

kk

Ok, point noted P. WinkLOL

Mira, then can I request that in the next teaser/update there should be atleast one hickey making scene involved. Wink

Do you think thats fair enough to ask???? Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathsrain101chilly

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry my dear M... a bit late making my way here, but you know why. But alas here I am my dear writer guru... Hug

This chapter to me was about relationships that come in many shapes and form.  The relationship of a parent and child, so unique and intricate in many ways. And I really loved how you showed. Whether it being with Khushi and Meera or Arnav and Mohan. But what I found exceptional was how Khushi and Meera stepped up for Mohan and Arnav.  That just was a *sigh* moment for me... Bravo!  The attention to detail in your writing, takes me to whole another place.  As I read this in hotel far, very far away, from home,  damn did I miss my kids.  But coming back home, putting them to bed that night, I truly savored that moment with a big lump in my throat.

So a big thank you for making us realize what's important in life... this story has given me many of those moments, putting life into perspective.

And the frienship between Lavanya and Khushi is just awesome... that whole conversation had me laugh... Yes indeed Raizada is sexy! 

Please oh please Khushi, don't hold back and grab that second chance...perhaps, maybe... mark with hickey!!! LOL

Another brilliant update my SS... loads of love! Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttMirabellManKiBaathArshi67canapoem1chilly

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Mira, after a long time. I'm was able to catch up with last 4 updates and notes and let me thank you for mentioning my name. Never thought my comments meant that much. It was merely my thoughts on reading your beautiful story.

And this story has only grown to become more beautiful with each update I have missed. The bond which has so beautifully grown between Meera and Mohan, and Meera and ASR.

Mohan - looks up to Meera and let her come close in his personal space, even touching him, and talking to her without restrain as he feels. Even ready to share his papa. I loved the scene in ASR's washroom, two kids fighting over ASR as if he was an object. Arnav was right Mohan needed a companion of his age and mind set. Someone who doesn't come with the expectation of a parent rather a companion of new adventure and mischiefs. And Mohan found that in Meera. That helped Mohan to achieve another milestone, letting Khushi a stranger, as she said lean his wounds, in another accepting stranger's touch. 

Meera - has been amazing. Especially when she open up to ASR. Sharing what she shares with no one as Khushi said. Meera has accepted ASR as somebody she can look up to after her Appa, a male figure, she can relay her thoughts and expect guidance and encouragement. And in the last update she even went on to impress her ASR not just by crying but by acting and being the older sister part to Mohan. She really acted like a big girl, one any parent would be proud of. And ASR was no different.

Arnav in the past updates have made his intent very clear to Khushi of what he want of there future but what impressed me more of him as a person was him encouraging Khushi of touching that ring. A simple gesture but one which spoke volumes that he is accepting her with her past, that NK was, is and will be an important part of her life which is has accepted already. And like a friend he is willing to hear her talk about him. And it was not just Arnav urging Khushi to open up but he to answered Khushi's question letting her in to the space he never aloud anyone to venture. He was being a companion to Khushi and than seeking the same for himself. In a way, proving what Fitzgerald wrote as true. They were meant to be and now he is determined to make it happen. 

And than there was that see less transmission of being a parent. Yet he was guilty of not able to save Mohan, and that is something a parent feels irrespective of how small or big the wound is. And a s anew parent I can completely relate to what he felt.  

I have more to write but my baby is up, so will came back. 

Edited by rk2127 - 14 June 2015 at 3:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttMirabellManKiBaathcanapoem1chilly

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
great update  loved the way la put some sense into khushi,  the importance of rare second chances in life. i really enjoyed the way la  addressed arnav sexy dish raizada.  it reminds me more of our hotwa barun sobti.

Mirabell

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Hi Mirabell,

Sorry about late comments. Just read the last two updates!! Had a big release last week that kept me away but good for me..I get to read two updates back to back...felt like bonus.

Chapter 21

I am loving this Arnav and all the shades of his character. Loving father, doting grandson, a faithful friend. When it comes to Khushi he is so perceptive and supportive!! Though he is impatient and beyond eager to move things forward with Khushi, he is giving her space and keeps pushing himself to control his emotion but at the same time he is such a tease, never misses a chance to fluster Khushi, steal a kiss and remind her that their attraction for each other hasn't died down and above all this time he is here to stay.  My respect for him grew multifold for the way he shared his and Maya's story, unbiased and giving the right details to Khushi.

Naniji and Maya are playing perfect cupids here. Nani isn't vocal about it and Maya is more than vocal :)

Chapter 22

Did I tell you that your story and writing is addictive? Every time I am done reading an update it just leaves me wanting more but it also surrounds me with a calmness and leaves me...and makes me think that everything is gonna be okay J. This is was such a brilliant chapter... Meera's character is a reminder that we can learn so much from children. With Mohan she has always been a big girl, watching him out and slowly easing him out of his comfort zone towards normalcy. I loved Arnav and Khushi as parents in this chapter. For Arnav it's not just about Mohan and for Khushi it's not just about Meera, they look out for both their kids.

The little phone convo between Lav and Khushi was refreshing. Lav's character reinstates that how every one of us need that one friend in life who is brutally honest and gives words to our hidden emotions in our heart and pushes us when we are in dilemma. LOVE HER :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adyashyamiduttnarmathabiju21Mirabell1chilly

srain10 Goldie
srain10
srain10

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful update MB
Both parents were right both their kids grew up today... Meera behaved like matured and understanding girl and Mohan listened to khushi who is totally stranger to him...
Arnav and Mohan hugging eachother was heartwarming...
Lavanya and khushi's conversation was amazing... lavanya voiced khushi's thought ...friend like lavanya is what every girl want...
This chapter was more of arnav and khushi has parents than lost lovers...
Can we get hickey in next chapter like lavanya mentioned...

Mirabell

Go to top