T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 75

Posted: 8 years ago
 awesome chappy
nani is such a sweet heart
arshi relation is progressing slow but well
superbbb.there life is progrssng...
A child can voice out her thoughts easily with out any fear, like our little Meera said that she don't want to leave. She want to stay, she want to stay with ASR. Which Khushi couldn't say openly... But she is coming around... She is not reluctant to touch or give a peck to her Arnav now...Arnav can't control his feelings now when she is around... No need to be either... He had waited for this for so long, he need to be happy with his Khushi...
Nani Ma is such an intelligent woman on earth...made Khushi to open the box to spill out some beans...I'm still wondering why Arnav left her years before? It's killing to know... But the update was enough to fill my heart now...
Sweet update...loved the last scene between Arnav and Khushi... Waiting to know what more will happen inside the room... I enjoy greatly when they are together as a happy couple.

Hope you will have a great time with your family...
Wishing the days to vanish soon to reach the 10th July for the next update!

that was so emotional mira but still it was special and beautiful. if only khushi was there to witness the whole moment between arnav and little meera, if she only saw how that angel craves to have a father figure in her lfe, to teach her things that only a dad teaches his daughter but i think she has finally accepetd that there cant be no future happiness for her without arnav by her side.

arnav is an outstanding human being, i like the way he handled the delicate situation with meera with so much tact and love. i may not be sure wats reserved for arnav and khushi for the future but one thing is for sure even if arnav becomes meera's papa one day he ll make sure not to take her appa place, he knows the importance of nk in her life. n i bet if nk had to chose someone to care for his famliy after his departure without any doubt it would have been arnav. arnav cares for them as a family, his love is not only limited to khushi.

indeed sumitra raziada is one very wise old lady who just wants the happiness of her children. i like her little talk with khushi in the kitchen.

poor khushi she must have a sense of deja vue seeing manorama so weak but not every case is the same and with arnav around he ll make sure he does his best to keep manorama here for her khushi.
awesome! loved it. 😊
beautiful beautiful update
tahnks for pm x
As always I loved this update...😊
It had all the emotions...
Mohan is such an innocent child...He knows that his father can fix Mira...
I loved the part of Arnav n Khushi also...
To sum up the update was superb...
I hope we ll get a teaser before the next update...😉
Awesome update. Hope der smiles stay der frevr..
Fabolous update khusi n arnav both deserve second chance n they are taking steps forward n meera she already considers arnav like a father figure