Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohh my god!!! I can't believe u stopped there.. How cruel of you to keep us hanging at the edge.. U are definitely going get a dhishum from me.. 
Anyways the update super duper awesome.. Kids are really amazing.. Meera I jus love DAT Lil girl.. So much maturity.. So sober n understanding.. She will be a great sis to Mohan.. N its good he is warming up to khushi n meera.. Jus one added plus point to them..

There is so much progress with arnav n khushi.. Really happy.. I feel sad for arnav.. It must be so much diff to handle a child on his on being a man.. Khushi n arnav are made for each other..

N lavanyas call was on right time . DAT piece of advice was so needed at this time.. She is confused so wat better than a friend's pep talk..

Now m jus waiting for the next update.. Waiting is very diff u know Mirabells.. U gotta update by 20th.. No cheating plz..

Waitingggvv...

Edited by Poju - 8 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi I really don't know how to describe this story.
Every update is so touching with all the little moments.

I am loving this story generally I leave long comments for something amazing but this is beyond Amazing.

Somehow I feel at loss of words to describe this story.
I love the names of the kids and place you chose for both these lovers to come together.

Khushi and Arnav have a lot more going on other than being lonely in this journey.

Arnav is such an adorable man and any woman would be happy to have him in her life.
You rarely find such loving compassionate guy who is so nice and warm towards his ex-wife and taking care of his son without a single complaint or self pity which people generally do when they are saddled with problems. The only thing he cares for his son to lead a better life.

Not to imagine the depth of feelings he has for khushi when they had been together only for a week unlike guys who forget and move on he has kept her in his heart which was clear when he went to visit her inUS. Even now he can't seem to see khushi in any pain the thought he put into arranging every little thing for her stay since she has landed in India. The way he cares for meera and even Nk's mom.

Khushi however I wonder seeing how her appearance was during college times se
seemed to be a traditional girl but had her share of fun in fact from what la said today she was totally carefree may be Arnav was someone whom she felt deeply connected to and thought they could never be so she did all she can to treasure the time she has with him
Which brings me back as to why did she think that way. 
why did khushi not see a future with Arnav but was ok with nk.
These 2 questions are important to understand khushi and where she's coming from.

Also now that she has a chance to embrace happiness why is she hesitant ? Is it just about nk and her loyalty to him when her heart and whole being is screaming to embrace happiness and accept Arnav and give life a second chance.

Though I felt after what was discovered about Maya the previous update you may want to show some space so there is no overflow of information but still don't delay it for long because we still don't know about what transpired between arshi themselves to drift apart the way they did.

So I would say it's going good but if there is too much space bet the past and present somehow that connect breaks. So please don't delay about the past because if it comes in buts and pieces in delayed manner its bit difficult to remember it altogether.

I hope you didn't get offended
harshdb thumbnail
In one word, amazing. Your ff of this is simply amazing. Heart touching. I always look forward to read it, wait for the next chapter

Thank you for writing and sharing the beautiful story
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful chapter...just love meera she is so so so lovable...how can you stop thr not fair now waiting for next chapeter update soon...wish to know there story in the past ...what exactly happened and how?
thanks 
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a beautiful chapter Mira. Just like those sleeping children, with you, we can always recklessly abandon our concerns about the chapter or the story👏.

I just love the way how even the small accidents are endearing the kids and parents alike, to each other. Everything about that kids falling incident showed how each one of them has built a relation based on their care and concern. Arnav's embrace, Khushi's care and Meera's help - they are building bonds that would last a long time. Now, isn't that what makes a family already.

With all that going on, it is only natural that thoughts would never let sleep come so easily for her. It was interesting to see how the new relationships are making the old ones feel a little strange for Khushi. She should be expecting more awkward moments going ahead.

It was good to see Arnav's bonding moments with Mohan. But, more impressive were his bold moves in the quest of getting his ultimate prize. Right from "I am all yours", grabbing her shoulder, biting her aka kissing her, not apologizing, or asking her to wait - true to this conviction, he is converting every chance into an opportunity for the inevitable.

Lavanya - It is hard to put a finger on what she adds to the relationship. For me, she is that fine line that make a finished task into a completed one. She is the exact burst of energy that Khushi needs whenever she thinks the end is a bit too fyoar. Khushi is blessed to have a conscious that she can talk to.          

After all that perfect setup and just when I was ready to settle down for the talk of their lifetime, I cannot believe that you left us high and dry with an absolute perfect cliffhanger😡. Yes, time and I are both holding our breaths for you to put us out of misery😔

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you can feel the love all around them when they are with the kids ... the moment was so surell so peaceful when he was sitting on the swing with mohan asleep on his shoulder ... just loved it ... and urfff I just love lavnya ...
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... loved it :)
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kushikumari

Mira, what in the world does a teaser teaser mean? i saw 69 bas. 

you sly woman, but we come with immense patience, so we will wait with arnav. the passion you are going to unleash, is going to be worth it. and there better be one empty bed somewhere in that house. 

Note to kavi - my dear, when you ask for teasers, you need to also explain in detail what you mean by it. like, ' a peek into the next update', 'coming up next', 'down the road', 'from here on', 'next', 'forthcoming', 'thereafter'... to name a few.😡

kk

Ok, point noted P. 😉😆

Mira, then can I request that in the next teaser/update there should be atleast one hickey making scene involved. 😉

Do you think thats fair enough to ask???? 😳
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry my dear M... a bit late making my way here, but you know why. But alas here I am my dear writer guru... 🤗

This chapter to me was about relationships that come in many shapes and form.  The relationship of a parent and child, so unique and intricate in many ways. And I really loved how you showed. Whether it being with Khushi and Meera or Arnav and Mohan. But what I found exceptional was how Khushi and Meera stepped up for Mohan and Arnav.  That just was a *sigh* moment for me... Bravo!  The attention to detail in your writing, takes me to whole another place.  As I read this in hotel far, very far away, from home,  damn did I miss my kids.  But coming back home, putting them to bed that night, I truly savored that moment with a big lump in my throat.

So a big thank you for making us realize what's important in life... this story has given me many of those moments, putting life into perspective.

And the frienship between Lavanya and Khushi is just awesome... that whole conversation had me laugh... Yes indeed Raizada is sexy! 

Please oh please Khushi, don't hold back and grab that second chance...perhaps, maybe... mark with hickey!!! 😆

Another brilliant update my SS... loads of love! ❤️
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mira, after a long time. I'm was able to catch up with last 4 updates and notes and let me thank you for mentioning my name. Never thought my comments meant that much. It was merely my thoughts on reading your beautiful story.

And this story has only grown to become more beautiful with each update I have missed. The bond which has so beautifully grown between Meera and Mohan, and Meera and ASR.

Mohan - looks up to Meera and let her come close in his personal space, even touching him, and talking to her without restrain as he feels. Even ready to share his papa. I loved the scene in ASR's washroom, two kids fighting over ASR as if he was an object. Arnav was right Mohan needed a companion of his age and mind set. Someone who doesn't come with the expectation of a parent rather a companion of new adventure and mischiefs. And Mohan found that in Meera. That helped Mohan to achieve another milestone, letting Khushi a stranger, as she said lean his wounds, in another accepting stranger's touch. 

Meera - has been amazing. Especially when she open up to ASR. Sharing what she shares with no one as Khushi said. Meera has accepted ASR as somebody she can look up to after her Appa, a male figure, she can relay her thoughts and expect guidance and encouragement. And in the last update she even went on to impress her ASR not just by crying but by acting and being the older sister part to Mohan. She really acted like a big girl, one any parent would be proud of. And ASR was no different.

Arnav in the past updates have made his intent very clear to Khushi of what he want of there future but what impressed me more of him as a person was him encouraging Khushi of touching that ring. A simple gesture but one which spoke volumes that he is accepting her with her past, that NK was, is and will be an important part of her life which is has accepted already. And like a friend he is willing to hear her talk about him. And it was not just Arnav urging Khushi to open up but he to answered Khushi's question letting her in to the space he never aloud anyone to venture. He was being a companion to Khushi and than seeking the same for himself. In a way, proving what Fitzgerald wrote as true. They were meant to be and now he is determined to make it happen. 

And than there was that see less transmission of being a parent. Yet he was guilty of not able to save Mohan, and that is something a parent feels irrespective of how small or big the wound is. And a s anew parent I can completely relate to what he felt.  

I have more to write but my baby is up, so will came back. 

Edited by rk2127 - 8 years ago