Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 56)

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
The elasticity of time - Mira, such a beautiful thought provoking phrase.

The more you pull the elastic, the wider one feels the time has lapsed, and let the elastic go and it shrinks making us feel that the time elapsed is not that wide afterall.

It is such beautiful phrases which makes me fall in love with your writing more and more. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anukapMirabellkushikumarijdukelovedrops

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Once again apologies for my super late comments. My AD just swamped and overloaded. As I asked before how do you find perfect titles for every chapter yaar...I love them all.

Sumitra Raizada's wrinkled eyes and astute brain didn't miss anything related to her son or grandson. I love those witty ideas forming in her mind. Manorama and Kushi share such a unique bond and it is very rare sight to witness such comfort between MIL and SIL. Looks like Manorama also subconsciously wishing for Kushi to move on and have a chance with Arnav in back of her mind.

"he go to her or wait for her to come to him?"...Go Arnav...enough of procrastination and giving space for Kushi Wink. She needs you just like you need her.

Happy to see that Kushi talking about NK, her insecurities without much push from Arnav. I think with this conversation Kushi once again unlocked her heart and almost ready to give access to Arnav to explore further but all in good time.

I love Arnav schemes LOLWink. "If she wanted a kiss, then she had to get it". Arnav is evoking forbidden desires and self-imposed restrictions by Kushi with his simple touches. Now Kushi wants and he want her to take... no giving WinkLOL.

Now, Kushi wanted to know about Arnav's life in last decade. Wheels are turning and I can feel wind is changing direction Tongue. Pooch...Pooch... Acche kaam me deri nahi karani chahiye. 

"Arnav and Kushi... sitting on a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G. "...LOLLOL...I love Maya and her anecdotes."Ready to cool off"...oh yeah...after that series of missed kisses she needs it damn it Smile

Again cliffhanger Angry. Wish we got more glimpse into Arnav - Maya life Ouch

Edited by jduke - 03 June 2015 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabelllovedropscanapoem

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
unresed here

Mirabell

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by kizh72

And all those filter coffee references brings back the times when I have cribbed to my mom for not making me a coffee as strong as the one she made for my dadLOL At the risk of sounding blasphemous (in today's times, it can very well be!), nothing beats the south indian filter kaapi, starbucks be damned!

i second that!

And to be drunk in a steel tumbler. 

of course!! 
is it that time of the year to travel back? the pull of the filter coffee smell is sooo strong...

Mirabellsmancanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by kizh72

And all those filter coffee references brings back the times when I have cribbed to my mom for not making me a coffee as strong as the one she made for my dadLOL At the risk of sounding blasphemous (in today's times, it can very well be!), nothing beats the south indian filter kaapi, starbucks be damned!

i second that!

And to be drunk in a steel tumbler. 

of course!! 
is it that time of the year to travel back? the pull of the filter coffee smell is sooo strong...

For all Kaapi lovers, here is a cup of filter kaapi -

Edited by canapoem - 03 June 2015 at 3:14pm

Mirabellkizh72lovedrops

sakhter90 Goldie
sakhter90
sakhter90

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update! They are slowly moving Forwrd. Khushi is trying to hold herself back but is finding herself being pulled towards Arnav. Arnavs story was so sad. He has been through a lot and had no one to share his pain with. They can both undertand the others feelings so well. Words are not needed. They are like a family now.

Can't wait for next update.

Mirabell

shereenjain Senior Member
shereenjain
shereenjain

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Another beautiful update Mira..  I liked how Khushi saw them as family :) Your have a subtle way of telling story Mira. It is slow yet so engaging. Feeling someone's pain as their own tell how close they are. ..
Parent;s frustration,, I can relate to it ;)

Mirabell

Go to top