Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 53)

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
This story of yours touches the heart MB, each and every time you post a chapter.
Don't know what I'll do when this is over.
I just love waiting for and then reading a chapter when you post one.
Khushi is faced with a tough struggle, between her past, present and perhaps her future.
She wants Arnav but is scared to let go off NK.
She doesn't want to let of her memories of Naren.
But she fails to realise that she doesnot need to do that in order to embrace a future with Arnav.
Naren is and will remain a part of her life the Maya will for Arnav.

Maya is cute.
Love her matchmaking.
Poor Arnav and Khushi.
They keep getting interrupted when they get close.
Wonder when Khushi will gather the courage to kiss Arnav on her own!

I am already waiting for the next chapter.
12th june is far far away! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kanthi_chksMirabellManKiBaathAnu567kushikumariChokri_ASRArshi67canapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellkushikumariChokri_ASR

cocoamob Senior Member
cocoamob
cocoamob

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Sharing happy and fun times can bring people close but sharing sad experiences brings them closer. There is something that changes in a relationship when you confide and talk about difficult times. Arnav and Khushi are slowly beginning to do that. 
Obviously there is the physical attraction between them. But this is second time around, they are older, more mature and with a child each. Like Khushi rightly says, life is not a book where you can just close a page and open another the next minute. She had a happy relationship with NK and it is not easy for her to "move on". Your Arnav is so gentle and compassionate and this time around he is prepared to wait, and is determined to win her over. 

The children are adorable, the senior citizens are understanding and the conversations between Arnav and Khushi are so natural and realistic! It is a treat to read this story!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567

mu12 Senior Member
mu12
mu12

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
waw nice chapter
kushi seems uncomfortable with maya
i think they will come in terms
i think be honest i am more love with maya than any character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
What the heart wants is love .. Love does not request, love provides..

The whirlwind of emotions within Khushi are seeping to the surface and it's visible for all to see.. Nanis' wisdom allows her to see it.. Arnavs love for her allows him to see it..  has Meera seen a happiness on her mothers face that was missing for so long?  Khushi herself has seen the image of family, upon seeing Mohan and Meera interact.. and yet still she is understandably hesitant. They read each others minds... they complete each others thoughts ..

I want Khushi and Maya to talk ... Maya has grabbed her second chance with both hands and an open heart,  and this did not stop her from caring for Arnav.
Mohans' existence is and always will be because of Maya and Arnav..likewise Meeras' existence will always be because of Khushi and Naren..  this is an undeniable truth.  

Deep down I believe that Khushi will come to realize the second chance is not just for her but for everyone ... A generation of Mothers with hearts full  of nurturing .. from Nani to Amma to Khushi ...    

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathAnu567kushikumarichotidesiChokri_ASRArshi67

angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
awesome update! 
deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
that was one very emotional but still beautifully written update. i liked the fact that in this update it was arnav's time to open up about his past and to let through glimpse through which circumstances he had gone through to be the man he is today.

zindaagi bhi kuch ajeeb si hoti hain, i bet arnav never thought he and maya will be end up being divorced or that he is child will be a special one in his own way but the most important one that fate will be offerring him another go at happiness, another chance to be with the one he has always dream of. i just hope that fate doesnt play its dirty games again and he is left again with only memories, i guess this time letting go of khushi will be disastrous for him

i can understand khushi's fear in losing all the people who cares and loves her but still she shouldnt be sentenced to a life of loneliness because of that, she too deserves to be happy, loved and cherished, i think arnav has managed to break the ice between them and soon he ll get khushi to talk to him about her fears and the things in the past that compelled her to send him away the first time. i loved the little stolen kiss and im sure that this has left them wanting for more... n she does care for she wont be as uneasy as she was when she knew that it was maya on the end of the phone with arnav.

n u say it absolutely right meera and mohan do compliment each. meera can be the one who can reach out to mohan. he is much more at ease with her. she has been accepted by him and included in the list of people he can trust. n nani is for sure a sweetheart, like everyone else she wants her kids to be happy and she knows that this can happen only with the two ladies who have managed to make such a special place in her heart.

poor maya, i felt so bad for her, she has gone through so much pain, a mother usually waits to spend  the first few months with her baby, its the time that they get to know each other but its so sad that she has missed all this. but its good that she has recuperated so well.

looks like ive said too much today. lol. waiting for the next update mira...

Edited by deeswarna - 02 June 2015 at 10:29am

Mirabell

luvraj4ever IF-Dazzler
luvraj4ever
luvraj4ever

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Lovely update. ..I am loving this family time. ..literally. ...arnav, khushi and mohan and meera. ..they all really make a beautiful family. ...I can't wait to know more about arnav and maya's past...am sure there is more to them than it seems...
Loved the romance and confusion in arnav and khushi. ..khushi really needs to move on...I know its very difficult. ...but still...
Waiting to read more..
Continue soon

Mirabell

Go to top