Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 38)

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
A mother wants nothing but happiness for her children...and with so many mothers within your story, I want Sumitras prayers to be heard the most ...because she's including everyone ...she wants her daughter to be happy in heaven.. Her grandson to attain the love of someone who makes him smile again... Happiness for Mohan who is flourishing because of Meera..
Happiness and a father figure for Meera because this little girl is infusing her zest for life into all... 

Manorama made a very strong resolve upon seeing Khushi's despair... Perhaps a message conveyed through her action of leaving Khushi to realize the lonely path she has ahead in life... My heart breaks for Manorama .. How does a mother who's lost her son tell his wife and daughter to move on and yet deep down I have a feeling Khushi would ensure Manorama moves on with her ...

Arnav, Arnav, Arnav.. Where do I even begin with guy.. Has his sons' condition garnered the art of 'patience is a virtue' within him...he loves Khushi ..this is undeniable. and this reflects in his willingness to talk about NK.. A guy he's never met .. Never will but wants to know about him.. Is it his way of getting to know Khushi again..allowing her to talk and accept NK has gone but he's still here...always will be ..Khushi's comfort level has increased .. 

'Today is the yesterday you were waiting for as tomorrow' 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567Arshi67

Shamz94 IF-Dazzler
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
OMG this was a beautiful it brought all the emotions out can't wait to read the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

Manitaa Senior Member
Manitaa
Manitaa

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Aise arnav Kaunsi factory mein bante hain yaar, I'll get myself one. I'm a new reader Mira and I quite enjoy your story. It's very well thought of but it isn't very heavy to read. It's dramatic but not sugar coated with melodrama. Very touching. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
this was truly touching!
love how mohan has latched on to meera. something about idolizing older kids... and i like how you are showing us this with every chapter. there is a a beauty in this developing relationship and i can't really put my finger on which particular aspect it is. while meera is older, she is curious enough to ask and allow mohan to take the lead. such a pure and wonderful quality in a child. giving mohan the assurance and trust to feel comfortable, without actually realizing it. beautiful!

kushi - mil, oh so, so, touching! i think for a daughter in law to have that kind of support, understanding and love, she must be a blessed soul! a touch of insecurity in mano about kushi not telling her about meeting arnav? or is it my run away mind? but a sense of fear, as to what this might lead to is perhaps expected. after all, if kushi moves on, mano might end up being all alone.
the fear in kushi that if her mil goes, she will leave her. oh dear! what has this poor thing been through? or rather, why has she been bottling up her fears for so long? that helpless fear, i do wish it goes away, and kushi will actually be brave enough to address it.

adore the last part... it was simply perfect!

kk

Edited by kushikumari - 24 May 2015 at 4:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567canapoem

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
awesome update was very touching how Khushi is trying to hold onto her mother in law

Mirabell

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
The story is very touching.
Every updates surpasses the previous one.

It was bit emotional for khushi.
it wasn't just about her mother in law leaving.
it's about the close bond that you feel with the only family she has now and doesn't want to be away taken as many moments she can.

Not to mention the fact she's nervous about the feelings that are stirred within her when Arnav is close to her. It's way beyond physical.

Mostly somehow khushi might be feeling that she's cheating on NK or that if she has to accept Arnav then she'd have to let go of NK and his memories too like he never existed.

It's not easy for khushi to accept what she feels when she's with Arnav she has a lot of baggage.

Arnav however has no such issues except Mohan being a concern for him.

It's was thoughtful of Arnav when he made her hold the ring and out his hand on hers. 
He indirectly told her she can still have the memories of NK and he'd be with her every step of the way.

Then he made her talk about nk. The worst thing is making a person talk about what bothers them and he made khushi speak about nk and how Arnav heard her and even told her about meera and nk. 
This was something that surprised khushi. They both can heal each other.
Arnav is going to be with her. Khushi needs Arnav and its no longer awkward if they talk it out.

Finally he made her smile and laugh m brought her out of her sullen mood.

Hope this trip is more fruitful.

Edited by renee.bee - 24 May 2015 at 4:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellAnu567

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Aha Sumitra is matchmaking 

Mirabell

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz