Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 18)

paaskhanna Senior Member
paaskhanna
paaskhanna

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
another update which touched heart in so many ways and brought smile in other.
The empathy which three ladies feel towards each other helps them form the bond with each other...each having lost people they loved dearly. Khusi's insecurities are deep rooted and will take lot of time and patience from Arnav to bring her out of her shell
Mohan and Meera are super cute... They are forming a connection with each other. Meera displays understanding and patience and Mohan is ready to share his Papa with her , touched my heart Smile
And slowly slowly Khusi is moving close to the point where she would givein to her traitor heart.. who wants to be close to Arnav. She misses him and can see the determination in Arnav not to give up this time and Arnav is also not making it easy for her...
cannot wait to read more 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellcanapoem

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Nice chapter. Liked Meera and Mohan's interaction. Mohan is opening up little by little. Loved the way arnav was teasing Khushi :-).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

inlovewithtvk Senior Member
inlovewithtvk
inlovewithtvk

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
great update.. beautifully written emotions..great work dear..

Mirabell

srain10 Goldie
srain10
srain10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update...
The way three elderly ladies sitting and sharing their pain was very emotional...
Got a glimpse why khushi is so insecured regarding relationship...
Happy to see friendship developing between Meera and Mohan...

Mirabell

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Pain that stems from loss, can be such a heartless equalizer...isn't it? And you captured that sense of loss binding the three women in such a heart wrenching manner. And then you ended the chapter with Hope, hope of forging new relationships between Meera, Mohan and Arnav. and hope for love, clearly expressed by Arnav and stealthily harbored by Khushi. 
Loved the chapter... Brilliant writing .Clap

Mirabell

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyR

Nani, Amma and Bua Ji are a three amazing ladies - with so much heartbreak immersed into their lives yet they prove life goes on, you learn to smile and live .. I do keep on wondering if each of them are thinking the same thought about Khushi but afraid to voice it...

Whatever Khushi and Arnav decide to do.. I hope these graceful ladies retain their  friendshsip. A support system so strong comes once in a while..

Khushi fights her emotions with such a strong will...but there is not despair at her failing but almost childlike glee, hence why she reminds her self act like an adult !!

Mohan has inherited Arnav's heart of gold.. It's admirable to read how with such ease he tells Meera to call his Papa as Papa as he has bestowed half of Arnav to her.. Most children would not share toys without persuasion.    He's the real hero of this chapter :-) Meera brings the best out of him and he has the most to lose if Meera returns home...

"'In one moment we make a decision, the next moment presents a second chance to rethink that decision..and then comes the point where we have to stop thinking about the what ifs..."

When reading your story I have to remind myself repeatedly - it's a story..yet the characters feel so real,  they hurt we hurt, they cry we cry , their happiness is ours too...So take a bow for such creativity...  Engaging your readers  - I also give credit to Choti desi and Chokri ASR  - their stories too bring their charcters alive. You read the words and walk away thinking this could be me or you...
What would we do?
Happy Mother's Day !!

LadyR ... You've said all that I wanted to say and so beautifully ... I couldn't have said it better ... 

Mirabell

Parimaap Senior Member
Parimaap
Parimaap

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nice update
loved it

Mirabell

radhika_BG Senior Member
radhika_BG
radhika_BG

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Hi,
What a story..such a beautiful plot. Both were married and shared very healthy and loving relationship with their spouse.
Still never forgot what they felt for each other. I just loved this concept; it is very unusual you know..specially where arshi is concerned... Every ff I've read...there is no third person to share there love like khushi loving nk. And thats why I found it very interesting.
Arnav seems to be sure about what he wants...its promising..!!!
Waiting for the past to reveal...story is getting interesting.
And please don't change the pace..it is slow moving but it is very appropriate considering arshi's feelings..!!!
Oh I loved meera and mohan so much...they are sweethearts...!!
Thank you for such wonderful story.
Waiting for next update..!!!
-Radhika.

Mirabell

Go to top