Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 102)

swekus Senior Member
swekus
swekus

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
awesome update.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
ARSHI are making progress in each others lives...OMG...I am in love with Meera and Mohan...Loved her conversation with ASR...she is totally attached to ASR that makes her really upset of leaving him.   I loved Mohan progress too.  Hope all well with Manorama.   Nani is so cute and wanted to know their past.
Beautiful chapter.

Mirabell

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
while i love how well kushi has accepted her attraction for arnav, it really is the man himself who takes my breath away. i cannot even begin to put into words the magnanimity of this man. in just a couple of days he has given kushi the confidence to not just speak about her fears but also about nk... she speaks with no guilt about having loved another man, with no awkwardness what so ever, there is a new found comfort in her to be able to talk, to pour out, which does not leave her feeling miserable at the end of it. and he is there. pushing aside his feelings, he is just there for her. does she realize? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathcanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
MB, my unres on page 108. Sorry for the late unres, weekends are busy now a days with kids and vacation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathAnu567kushikumariChokri_ASRPinky.Raizada

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
The simplicity of life is explained so simply by Meera and Mohan.

Meera wants to never ever forget her Dad and will love and miss him forever and yet her innocence allows her to seek solace from ASR like she would from NK

To Mohan everything in life can be fixed by Dad.. just like lego kits !! 

I never want these two to grow up.

Is the knowledge that they will soon return to Delhi  evoked a sudden fear of separation  to all .. Manorama feeling unwell. Meera and Khushis' anxiety.. !  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathAnu567Chokri_ASR

Dreamy123 Senior Member
Dreamy123
Dreamy123

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thank u so much for update ...wow what an update... really super cute...Arnav is being such tease,cute,sweet,,caring and so much more...and khushi is accepting the things between them..good..
meera and mohan 's bonding becoming better n stronger  day by day liked that...amazing chapter as usual...u rocked girl...now longish wait...np Approve... enjoy your time with family :)

Edited by Dreamy123 - 29 June 2015 at 11:00am

Mirabell

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

MB, another awesome update.
Khushi is accepting the physical attraction between them and as you said the winds have changed direction. Now Khushi cannot go back to being just NK's widow, I think that ship has sailed. Even if she goes back to US, rejecting Arnav again, she can never be the same person she was before meeting Arnav. She will never be able to justify that she is just NK's widow now. 

Now is the time Khushi to take that step forward and fight your demons.

MB, a big big thank  you for visualising a character like Arnav in this story. 

Can anyone be so selfless like him???

He has no bad feelings regarding his ex-wife, infact he wishes her all the happiness she deserves, he almost takes care of his son alone, his love for Meera is so pure - he wants Meera to hold on to her dad's memories yet is trying to fill the void left behind by NK, Same with Khushi  - he wants to give her the love and happiness she deserves, yet assures her that she need not forget NK at all. Can anyone be as selfless like him? do such people really exist in this world?

He is a giver. He is a man with such a big heart and he has so much love to give everyone.
You know MB, I wish he gets all that love he has for others in return too. I wish someone loves him much more than he even expects from them and I wish someone fills his life with joy, happiness and lots and lots of love.

Can Khushi be that someone???

Mohan is also close to his dad in giving. Kids usually hate to share even their smallest of toys, yet this boy is even ready to share his dad, whom he adores. He wants Meera to be happy, he hates to see tears in her eyes, he wants to fix her sorrows. He surely has taken after his dad in giving and spreading love.

Finally the third person who is again so selfless is giving love is Nandini. I love her character a lot. She is one such person who only believes in spreading love probably expecting nothing in return. Either be it the way she has taken care of Khushi or now how she is taking care of Manorama, I love this Nandu bua a lot.

MB, a big hug and a big thank you to you for giving us such characters who have etched permanent place on our reader's hearts.

my thoughts exactly! an unbelievably beautiful person, inside, out. 
i hope when kushi contemplates, she will be able to draw parallel's between arnav's attitude towards nk and maya, and understand and accept arnav's and maya's friendship without having to know their story. but for that she needs to unwrap herself...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathcanapoem

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I so love the kids in this story.
Meera, trying to behave like a grownup.
Felt for her when she clung to Arnav.
She so misses having a father figure around her.
And the way needed reassurance from Arnav that he too won't leave her and go.
She is becoming attached to him.
And he with her.
And Mohan.
He is such a sweet child.

You tug the heartstrings with your writing MB.
How I love reading this story.
And fall in love with all the characters, be it Nani, Manorama or Bua.
Even the driver and Hari Prakash.

Hope Manorama doesnot have a heart condition.
She indeed was lucky Arnav was around to look after her.
Does she have tachycardia?

Have fun with the family.
Will be waiting for the next chapter in two weeks, or less!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathchotidesiChokri_ASRcanapoem

Go to top