T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 96

Posted: 8 years ago

Mirabell! You are a great writer,  Dammit! ๐Ÿ˜‰
I was lucky to discover this story and I have to admit that I enjoyed every moment of it. 
Once I was back home , in order to get rid of this annoying jet lag, I tried to seek refuge in IF and I came across this wonderful awesome story of yours. I admit that I often lingered while reading a chapter and sometimes I felt so overwhelmed of the expressed feelings between Arnav and Khushi that I had to put aside this story for a few days. 

I happened to read a sentence over and over to absorb and to feel its huge and subtle beauty. God! you write beautifully, dammit! 

I was in the middle of your story that I felt that nagging urge to visualize what I was feeling at those specific moments. Then I made that banner, the one I have sent to you, and since, your Arnav and Khushi seem more alive and tactile to me. 

Enjoy the rest of your trip. I fell in love with your motherland, India even though I just spent one week there for the first time. Please come back full of energy and keep on writing your beautiful story. 

Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts and imagination with us. 
Edited by mojgan - 8 years ago
Can clearly understand where you are coming from since the same happened to me 2 months back...and I feel very guilty to ask you to update at this point of time...but am helpless at the hands of this addiction called Second Chances...๐Ÿ˜Š
Just take our time... But do come back asap!!!! ...Take care
Originally posted by mojgan

Mirabell! You are a great writer, Dammit!๐Ÿ˜‰
I was lucky to discover this story and I have to admit that I enjoyed every moment of it.
Once I was back home , in order to get rid of this annoying jet lag, I tried to seek refuge in IF and I came across this wonderful awesome story of yours. I admit that I often lingered while reading a chapter and sometimes I felt so overwhelmed of the expressed feelings between Arnav and Khushi that I had to put aside this story for a few days.

I happened to read a sentence over and over to absorb and to feel its huge and subtle beauty. God! you write beautifully, dammit!

I was in the middle of your story that I felt that nagging urge to visualize what I was feeling at those specific moments. Then I made that banner, the one I have sent to you, and since, your Arnav and Khushi seem more alive and tactile to me.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. I fell in love with your motherland, India even though I just spent one week there for the first time. Please come back full of energy and keep on writing your beautiful story.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts and imagination with us.

You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! I loved your banner... And I will include it in the next update for sure. Thank you so much.
WE understand Mira.. take your time but pls dont forget this story.. i think i speak for all of us when i say we are waiting with bated breadth for the next few chapters :)
Hi Mira
How's India treating u with this fluctuating climate.
Hope uu r going good .
Just wanted to let u know that u being missed that's all.
Enjoy ur time India.good luck

Wow..!! What a beautiful story..!! How can i miss this Wonderful story ?? But its never too late :) now m here and can join u in this wonderful journey..!! Read all chapter in one go n i seriously have no words to describe the beauty of ur writing..!! Plz add me to ur pm list..!! Will be waiting for next update :)
Greetings dear friends!

I am back home after a three week break and a visit to India. I realize that it is time for a new thread.. so here is the link

Thank you so much for being so patient with this story and with me. Your support and encouragement is what makes this story possible. 

I posted a small teaser on the new thread and I look forward to your responses. Since I suck at this, I am not sure if there will be any speculation ๐Ÿ˜†...
Part 19-25 Superb updatesEdited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 8 years ago
Sorry for the late comments