Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 95

just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Mira
In tough times one has to be blessed to have a friend like La.
Thank u for portraying La,who is definitely a anchor to khushi.
What a friendship.
Wish u a happy friendship day Mira.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mira ... I love the sensitivity with which you are handling the situation between 
Arnav and Khushi here ... I know that it isn't easy to just move into another relationship 
easily specially if the previous one had been so fulfilling ... like with Khushi ...
Meera has realised what she has been missing living with a single parent ... 
the importance of having both a mother and father around making it a complete family ... 
Mohan too has become aware of things in his own way ... like seeing his father happier ... 
and having someone nearer his own age to communicate with ... 
Slowly even the elders are getting aware of the fact that both A and K could have happier 
and complete lives with each other ... 😛
And I have a feeling that only once Khushi goes back realisation of the need to be together 
will dawn on them both ... 

Waiting ... 
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this is an amazing story!!!
i am sooo glad to have come across it!!!
wow!!
please update soon!!

Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope you are doing good and all is well.
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Mira,
Are you back in State?

when are we getting an update or a teaser?

If you are still enjoying ur holiday, just try to enjoy ur holiday... We will wait for you...
Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
xshilohx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have missed, missed, missed this, MB!

I loved how you set the whole scene. Arnav and the kids being watched by Khushi, who is again being watched by Manorama. 
There's these three people, trying to figure out a solution, trying to find reason, trying to understand relationships, wanting to shape their futures in ways they think are right. And I'm so excited to find out what life has in store for them. To watch them go the way their stars take them. 

You know, there's always one portion of every chapter that really calls out to me, makes me pause and retrospect, or simply just delight over the beauty of those words, the picture it creates. I save those words in my Notebook and today, I've found another set to save.

"It seemed to Mohan that his Papa laughed and smiled more now than he did ever before. His eyes took in the laughter lines on his Papa's face as he fussed with Meera's bandages. Mohan decided that he liked that his Papa was happy. But he didn't know what made him that way. He looked at his Papa and gave him the same smile, copying what he saw on his Papa's face. He could see that that made his Papa even more happy. Mohan was pleased with himself."

I keep reading the words and they keep making me happy. I wish someday you would write about children, just children. I love how you see their world and how you present it to us.

Your words give me immense joy and that MB, is me telling you, you are one kickass writer. 

How was your trip? You back? Have missed you! 😊
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Dearest friends

(Calling you anything else seems just silly at this point)
Am still in India and will be returning to my home at the end of this week. It's been hectic, crazy, exhausting and just plain lovely traveling and spending time with family and friends. Saying goodbye is never easy and more so when the people I love have gotten older. So there is a bit of heartache as well.

Thank you so much for messages of greetings, musings and reassurances. I haven't forgotten either the story or my promise. I will update soon. I just don't know the exact date. Will you please put up with me just a little more?

Thank you and I remains yours as always.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mirabell

Dearest friends

(Calling you anything else seems just silly at this point)
Am still in India and will be returning to my home at the end of this week. It's been hectic, crazy, exhausting and just plain lovely traveling and spending time with family and friends. Saying goodbye is never easy and more so when the people I love have gotten older. So there is a bit of heartache as well.

Thank you so much for messages of greetings, musings and reassurances. I haven't forgotten either the story or my promise. I will update soon. I just don't know the exact date. Will you please put up with me just a little more?

Thank you and I remains yours as always.

Ha, I understand what you're saying, just got back after a 5 week stay in the des, couple of weeks back. Bittersweet it is. Especially seeing the passage of time etched more firmly on the faces of loved ones. A 92 year old grandmother, only living grandparent, a part of me wonders, will be she be around to ask me questions when I go down next (Have you seen Obama, do you live close to where he lives? a few examples😆).
Enjoy your time and we'll wait for your update.
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ha, I understand what you're saying, just got back after a 5 week stay in the des, couple of weeks back. Bittersweet it is. Especially seeing the passage of time etched more firmly on the faces of loved ones. A 92 year old grandmother, only living grandparent, a part of me wonders, will be she be around to ask me questions when I go down next (Have you seen Obama, do you live close to where he lives? a few examples😆).
Enjoy your time and we'll wait for your update.
[/QUOTE]
How true.. that's exactly what I have been hearing lately from my own old parents and it is heart rending. One is never too old for one's parents. Mortality is staring at my face and I am not ready for it I guess. 
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for informing us...😃

Will wait for you to update

Please have fun on your holidays, but once you are back, please try & update quickly...😃