Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 94

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What😲 after waiting for Milan at TAJ what do we get no TAJ. Like Meera I too want to be there with ARSHI. 😭
There it's out now. congrats on your silver jubilee chapter with Mohan and Meera star performer and U.S. Reader getting glimpses of the future happy family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afshanbabar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the much awaited update. and bravo to you for updating while visiting home, i could have never done that. you are just too good to us.
and now, you are traveling to india,just like our Khushi, maybe you will bump into her :) , if you do, say hi.
it was an amazing update, the child is portraying what the adult are feeling and I am so thankful she is there to translate their feelings. It will be amazing when they are , eventualy, hopefuly, a family .
love you loads for making time for us.
enjoy your family and home

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update...
Enjoy your time in india...
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moran is so adorable, he realized his dad was happy so he was happy too!

Meera is just so attached to Arnav, she is not replacing her dad but she needs Arnav just as much

The attraction between Khushi and Arnav is very strong and I am sure Arnav will not let her deny them a second chance for happiness

I read all parts today.
And I just one thing to say 

Beautiful ❤️
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for d late comment yaar😭
Loved the update(as usual)😆
You astonish me with your word play everytime!! 
Update fastt and dont keep us waiting...alright?
-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mirabell,

Have a wonderful vacation in India. Hope you having a wonderful time spending time with family and friends 😊.

Ahh! Such a lovely update, so heartwarming with little bit of every emotion. Reading this made me realize how much I missed reading Second Chances and above all how happy it makes me. It's like stretching on a couch lazily reading a favorite book or sipping on a favorite drink.

Sometimes years of spending time and knowing someone doesn't strengthen a relationship as much as few days does. Love how beautifully Meera has bonded with Arnav and Mohan. I think until the of their return to Delhi nobody realized that it's not going to be easy. And they also didn't realize the depth of their bond. The you my dear showed starting of these bonds, building of these relationships so beautifully.

It's amazing how Mohan is expressing himself and speaking more. Him innocently asking if Meera and stay with them and him noticing that his papa is smiling more was touching.

Arnav and Khushi have a long way to go but they have come a long way too, from not even being sure that they will ever meet again. They have crossed the various phases where they ignored what they felt for each other, then denied what they felt for each other, eventually acknowledged their feelings and slowly are reacting to these feelings they have for each other. So, little teases, stares, touches and pecks...makes me smile through and through.

Manorama's is reaching a state of dilemma, which she eventually has to resolve and only she can resolve. It's going to be very hard for her to let a new person enter their world.

Eagerly waiting to read next update. Enjoy rest of your vacation😃. 

Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A wonderful update. The bond between Arnav and Meera is heartwarming and Mohan is super cute. Cant wait for next update.Edited by Armela - 8 years ago
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have finally managed to come across your ff..and its got me soo hooked that within less than 24hrs i finished all of it.

I hope you realise your blessed in terms of writing, the right words the right narration. Iam loving this journey. I just have a request can you give us insights to their past a little more elaborately.
sudhareddy thumbnail

Mira
Wonderful update 😃👏
Loved the cute interaction between Arnav, Khushi and Meera.
The kids Meea and Mohan are such a darlings and they really have come very close to each other like siblings. They formed a special bond and they are so sad because their trip came to ending and Meera and Mohan do not want to separate from each other 😭
Loved Mohan's reaction to his father's joy and his innocent desire to see him remain that way always melted my heart :)
I was so touched by Mohan asking his papa permission to let Meera stay at his place 😊
My heart went out to Meera when she said "I miss you lots and lots ASR"😭
I hope Manorama realises that Khushi and Arnav are not only friends but they have feelings for each other and Meera also don't want to stay away from Arnav and Mohan, hope she don't feel bad about it and helps Naani in bringing them together.
Loved flirty Arnav and naughty Khushi and their banter 😉😳
Arnav and Khushi reminiscing about their mortar bike ride sounded so interesting😳.   Can't wait to know more about it 😉
Waiting for next update

Edited by sudhareddy - 8 years ago