Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hope your travels are fun amidst the dutiful role of Sansakari  Bahu and daughter..

This chapter required band aids for our hearts!  Relationship that are born of friendship are quite often the most beautiful ones.. These threads often become the strongest than those whom we share a blood line with.. 

Mohan sees a happy papa and he likes that

Arnav hears his son's simple request..yet it could become the hardest to fulfill 

Meera has separation anxiety - will this make her unwell...

Khushi feels her daughters anguish.. Will her love be enough to to soothe 

Manorama sees Mohan as a sibling for Meera ..will she see Arnav more than a friend for Khuhsi 

Nani has seen a family ...

From Sumitra to Manaorama to Arnav to Khushi - As parents don't we all want what's best and makes our kids happy... 

It's the little things that trigger the bigger memories that we may have stored away in the recessEd of our hearts and minds .. The mole on her neck.. His hair curls, the broad shoulders.. A lovely update.. 

Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super Duper update

Thanks for PM

Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it=
arshifan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update...Want meera and mohan to be happy..
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Outstanding update👏
Simply feel like love is in the air...Meera and Mohan are too cute...just like Arnav and Khushi...hoping everything works out positively for them!

Loved when Mohan looked at his father..and felt him being happy...what a beautiful moment..and beautifully penned ...amazing 👏

Have a lovely trip...looking forward to next as always:)
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So glad to have you back... Thanks for updating through your busy schedule...
Feeling sad along with Meera that their trip is ending😭

Loved the exchange between Arnav and Khushi in the car ...

Really looking forward to see how you take the story forward from here...see you soon with the next one...

Enjoy your holiday!!
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for a lovely update ! Looking forward for more :)
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont leave comments much as I am from my mobile device and its rare time as now that I comment. But be assured I never miss to read each of the chapters you provide. I have read a lot of fictions here in IF and blogs and yours is most certainly one that will always linger in the special palce of my brain. It is one of the few I can and willl never forget. Even if I may one day stop to read fictions in IF, I am sure I will never forget this FF. The beautiful second chance provided to Arnav and Khushi is really wonderful. On top of that, I love how Khushi is loyal to NK. It looks like Khushi and Arnav were not ready for each other at that time and NK had to happen in her life so that she can cherish Arnav and Mohan properly. The love of Meera and Mohan is also one of a kind and leaves me at awe with children's feelings. Ah the joy of having a child's abandon! I love everything! Please do continue and never forget to complete this beautiful FF.
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres for the long drive to come😉
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish the road does not end