T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 90

Posted: 8 years ago
Mira sweetheart,
thank you for accepting my buddy request, I feel lucked by your generosity.

very nice update, as always, intricate description of subtle emotions of different characters...

love you...
ayesha
Welcome back and thx for the pm.

Arnav here is one genuine guy. He is caring, sincere and very very genuine. The way he deals with the children, khushi and everyone else is absolutely wonderful. The passion between arshi in this story is almost touchable , right thru the screen :).. It's intense yet reigned in .. It's pure yet unstoppable at times.. It's magical yet grounded at times .. Can't wait for more..
Loved how their eyes have conversations thru the mirror. Loved how khushi checks him out and how they know when they r checking out each other.. They are so perfectly aligned in thoughts, actions and everything else :)..
This is a lovely story .. I m in love with every character in this story
As always, a wonderful update!
'm so addicted to this story 👏 superb update
Awesome update..
Loved it.

Superb update so meera is emotinally attached to ASR n mohan n also manorma is suspecting this thing,i think she should consult with khusi n tell her abt wat she thinks of her relation with arnav as she obviously like him n knows that he will keep her happy as khusi is still young n deserves a second chance
Manorama's plight is understandable. She must be so confused. On one hand Arnav is only a friend of Khushi's and on the other he's so much more. He's almost the missing the link to her daughter and granddaughter's happiness. I'm hoping that once they get back to Dehli, she has an open conversation with Khushi about Arnav. It helps that she's already fond of Arnav. Maybe Manorama will be open to the idea of their relation changing to something more than just him being Khushi's friend Arnav Singh Raizada.

I can't get over Arnav and Meera. I could read an entire chapter just revolving around these two. They are just too adorable ❤️

Right from the very first chapter I have loved how you have presented this story, especially the pace. It's real and relatable. Is it weird that I miss NK? I miss reading about him and getting to know him through Khushi's and Meera's memories. But then again this is how it goes isn't it? With Arnav and Mohan around, both Khushi and Meera are enjoying the change in their lives. As a reader I get chocked up reading this. So can't imagine how Khushi felt when she realized that she hadn't thought about him for a day.

Very curious to know what will happen to Khushi/Meera and Arnav/Mohan once they are back in their own separate spaces.
nice chapter
i was waiting for it
loved it
so kushi is dealing with her emotions as a lover and as a wife .
manorama ...i loving her  more and more
how sweet these two cutie pies moan and meera
arnav sing raizada
the all story is beautiful
thank you for  updating...awesome chapter as usual...dont worry will wait for updates...you enjoy your trip...have fun :)