T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 89

Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome Update, Meera and Mohan are dreading for the day they will be separated. I am very eager to know the flashback of Arnav and Khushi. 
Wow an update! What a great way to kick start the weekend ! Thanks you so much. You wont believe how much you were missed :) it felt so so good reading this chapter. I can't believe how much I missed your writing :) It's like food to my starved brain :) thank you once again. It looks like along with playing the sanskari bahu and darling daughter you have another role to play from time to time - our favorite author. As long as you remember that we don't mind you playing all the other roles :) I was just kidding ... Don't forget to have lots of fun in India along with all the role playing.
awesome update mira. it was so touching seeing the bonding between arnav, mohan and little meera. they were so cute and i really wish that there is a way that they all stay together like this. maybe manorama and sumitra ji have to do something for the happiness of their children. even little mohan is somehow crawling out of his shell and embracing the joy that the little vacation has brought everyone

enjoy ur time with ur family and enjoy ur trip and will wait for the update:)
Edited by deeswarna - 8 years ago
The little things you point out gives us a more insightful read..whether kushi unknowingly caressing NK's ring, a mole in Kushi's nape, Mohan trying to smile at Arnav, Meera being a crybaby bcz she was coming down with fever or cold, the color rising on Arnav realizing that Kushi was checking him out..you make my day..
Hi mirabell, that's an awesome update! 
What ever is in khushi's heart Meera is voicing it out. I can't see them apart now... Meera needs ASR and Mohan in her life, to get fatherly and sibling love. How Mohan is changing is overwhelming! 
It's a pure tochure for Arnav to drive and letting Khushi to sit behind him in the car... Both of them recalling the motorbike ride long time back to his parents house brings a longing to both...
I'm sure every one in their family want them to be together... Even Manorama started to think in the right direction. 
Now, you enjoy your time in India. Will wait till you come back with another fantastic update.
Wonderful update
Meera-Arnav-mohan- growing close and emotionally attached
Will manorama would have problem if arshi decides to move forward?
Lovely update in-spite of your hectic schedule
Thanks for the PM.

This update might be setting the pace for the story. Am loved the emotion in detail for each member
Arnav,Khushi,Meera,Mohan,Manorama

Vow every one and each emotion am able to relate myself.

Am looking forward how Khushi is going to take up this relation
Awesome update.. Loved it.. 
Plz update soon.. Waiting..
Meera has bonded well with her ASR & Mohan . Going back has shaken the child , Mohan is also worried about Meera's departure . Khushi is hit by the reality of situation , seperation from Arnav is hurting and equally disappointing too . The decision is in khushi's hands , she can either make the three of them happy forever or go back to her life back in US , just staying alive and not living .
Looks like Manorama has decided the future for her khushi and Meera , an happily ever after for the four of them as a family .
Well written MB 😃 

Mirabell,

Thank you so much for making my weekend...where I am this is the last day of the weekend, back to work tomorrow...so was seriously delighted that we got to see another amazing chapter up. Breath taking in its simplicity and in its subtle details...we have geographical progress on one level...yet on an inner plane, Arnav and Khushi remain locked in the past...in an old memory...a bike ride from her university to home...ooh...what I wouldn't give now to know all the details of that sexy ride...haha...Meera, Mohan and ASR are truly such an unlikely band of buddies...how beautifully and easily Meera has accepted ASR and his place in their lives...also little Mohan...how amazing to bond so quickly with what are still to her relative strangers. Of course, one has to give Arnav credit here for being the caring, wonderful and dependable male role model Meera is desperately trying to find since her father's unexpected demise...having lost my own father in childhood, when I was a few years older than Meera I realize that a girl never stops seeking that person among the male sex who can take her father's place...she looks for him in her future boyfriends, she seeks him in her husband to the extent possible...heart rendingly beautifully depicted. 

Loved Khushi checking Arnav out, of course she cannot help it...hell we don't know him and we are drooling here...haha...he is a dude, our Raizada...

Hope Manorama, Sumitra and Nandu put their heads together and do something strategic to help Arnav's cause of bringing Khushi and Meera into his life for good...

Waiting for the next sensational update...and something tells me the day they actually get to see the taj will be the day Arnav and Khushi are together in every way that matters...because of course it has to be!

Good luck with work and family and hope to see your next update soon!

Best,