Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome. ..loved it...beautiful. ...cant wait for the next. ..
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad Mohan is aslo getting involved along with his dad 😉
arnshi thumbnail
It was an update that filled the heart with so much of love and warmth..absolutely amazing...hope khushi has made her mind cleared and wont deter with any other happening...she is emotional ...Arnav needs to remain a solid rock ...the kids are adorable...so cute...Naniji hats off...hope naniji takes nandini and manorma on board when time comes.
Take care and have a good time.
Waiting for next
arshifan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Marvellous update ..filled the heart with so much of love and warmth...
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update :) thank you !
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
that was a brilliant update...relationships are blossoming, whether it is Arnav and Khushi, Mohan and Meera, Khushi and Sumitra or Arnav and Meera every relationship is growing and it is simply beautiful...Arnav and Khushi are really very adorable...I really like how Arnav has become an anchor of sorts for both Meera and Khushi..and Mohan is such a good kid...Sumitra has probed Khushi about the past and we have a glimpse of it...I really want to know more about what happened and what really went wrong in their past, I am intrigued by it...very good update...keep it up...👏
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update. With this chapter you have given us a glimpse of a bitter sweet experience. 👏

Mohan's word of "Fix her", defines how confident he is in his father to fix any situation that is thrown into them. At the same time, how bad he wants Meera to be happy. Given the short period of time they had know each other, this shows how strong he feels for Meera. 

Meera has such strong feeling for ASR. She didn't want to part him and how she find solace in ASR was amazing. He had captured the little ones heart and got into the deepest part without much trouble. He has harbors her. He knows what card has to be played in order win the his Lady love. He already made is easy for her by winning over her child. His every move is calculative and amicable. He had become the pillar of support of her and her child. How could one part the pillar? 

The path looks smooth and clear for them to make the next move. Khushi already got accepted by his Nani, and that she knows, and after today's incident In helping her Amma, he has cleared that path too. 

Two little ones blend well together and each is with strong determination to make the other happy and be there for one another in time of need. 

You have articulated the relationship well in this story. Every single one is detailed out perfectly. Bravo 🥳

You have left us at a cross-road... But we do understand, you have a life to live too. But, please try to give a long long chapter after two weeks... 

Enjoy to the fullest with your family and reward our patience with a long update.😉

Thank you for the notification. 
Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
sweety421 thumbnail
Wonderful update as always dear...!!!!
I love the way MOHAN reacts. ...Itz so cute to see him that way... He is adorable...!!!!
And meera...A wonderful child she is... Very mature... She is more understanding than her age... Arnav and her bond is different...so overwhelming it was to see the sadness in her eyes on the thought of parting with Arnav...
And Khushi... She is healing in Arnav ' s presence...!!!!
They both r smiling...cherishing each other's presence...This is the most beautiful thing of this story. ... having a chance to move forward. ..!!!!!
Waiting to more more and more as always dear...
U r amazing...!!!!
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved d update..it was juz wonderful...
xshilohx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi there!
Alright. This one's for both Chapters 23 and 24. 

You say this is a slow story, the slowest story in the world but I wouldn't have it any other way. Because any other way would ruin the magic you manage to create, would ruin the peaceful bubble I sit inside while reading the story. You touch hearts because you give us glimpse of everybody's minds. My favourites are Manorama and Subhadra Devi. They've both been through their shares of loss and grief but to see them holding it together for the sake of their children, looking at the future that Arnav and Khushi can't see yet and helping them move towards that future, makes me marvel at the keen sense of perception that our elders have. 

Chapter 23 tips high on the 'Chemistry' meter. But this- 

His eyes were windows into his soul, she always believed that. She could see all the way into his. Or was it hers? She noticed his lashes, enviably thick and long that framed his caramel orbs. They were an odd mixture of honey and burnt ochroid. But it was that Cupid's bow on his upper lip that tempted her, offering glimpses of suppressed sensuality... Her heart skipped a beat. Her eyes went back to his, as if to corroborate what was awakening in her. They were speaking to her, receiving, spilling secrets and inviting, an invitation she could not decline.

This in many ways was more breathtaking and sensual than everything else that happened. I don't know how you do it, Mira. I just don't. Nothing that happened felt merely physical. 

I would have been sad had you not posted Chapter 24 because the 5 second gap between moving from Chapter 23 to 24 had me in a mess. What happened after that night? What did Khushi decide? Why is Mirabell doing this to us?

But Chapter 24 held a stronger ray of hope than ever. There are questions still unanswered. But to see Khushi reaching out for Arnav, to see her letting him in into what she believes is her dark world, makes me sigh in relief for her. She needed that. 

Honestly I wish this story never ends. I wish I could come back every week and read a little more about their lives. Because there are moments I can relate to and things I can learn from and people I've begun to love and admire. 

Someday  you will finish this, as you promised, and it'll be a bittersweet moment but I'm glad you put it on here, on this forum, on a blog, where I can go back and relive the story again.

:)