T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago

Mirabell,

Such a beautiful chapter...Iove the new understanding and awareness...or perhaps one should call it a heightened awareness because these two were always aware of each other weren't they? The scene between Arnav and the kids with Sumitra looking on was poignant and lovely...Arnav's deep seated need to be there for Khushi and Meera, and his integral sense of love coming through in that raw yearning. Love the soul-stirring chemistry and the kiss to die for following Manorama's seizure. Meera was so perceptive about wanting to miss NK all the time. Love Mohan's growing progress in exhibiting little affectionate gestures and speaking little words that reflect a semblance of more mainstream behavior. And love Sumitra asking Khushi to not feel guilty about embracing happiness! 👏

Waiting for the next one now, M. I am sure as ever that you will crack it.

Best,

Beautiful update...
loved Mohan's interactions...Meera too.

loved Arnav and Khushi's comfortability with each other...

keep it going...👏
Oh how I love this story... Thank u for the regular updates n the beautiful love shown growing between arshi. . 
Beautiful update...loving the pace of the story  ...Nani is a very loving , kind n a mature understanding elder who has alot of compassion for others too .It won't be strange to see her playing a cupid for the happiness of her kids...
Just loving how khushi is not running away from her feelings for Arnav and is reciprocating the same.n feeling lighter inside...But I doubt about Manorama , hope manoramas condition or her talks don't suppress khushis feelings for Arnav and hope she doesn't regret dreaming about a beautiful tmrw with Arnav...Thanks for pm
Loved the update
Meera is very disturbed about having to leave arnav. She is so found of him that the thought of not meeting him is making her very sad and upset. It aches Arnav's heart to see Meera like this. Even mohan does not like seeing Meera upset. Loved how the father and son have teamed up to cheer up Meera. 
Continue soon 
Nice update.
Meera is totally attached to Arnav.She is upset for leaving him.Nani wants to know their past.She is inquisitive so that she can
act a mediator to bring them together.
Loved their chemistry.the kiss, hug and his demand for compensation for spoiling the shirts.
Really awesome Mira
Waiting for next update
wonderful chapter
meera and mohan ...both are sweet heart
my child meera ...i am falling love with u dear ...more and more ...mohan just love u ,,,,,,'
poor kushi ...she faced it again ...the fear she having
hope she will come around and give a chance to her life 1 more times
its not only for her but also for arnav , meera ,,,nani ...for all
Fabulous update👏
Loving the comfort & love that is developing between Arnav & Khushi. Khushi is slowly opening up with Arnav. Their passion & romance is beautiful.❤️

Meera- Arnav's relation is also beautiful. Mohan is a fantastic boy.

Please please update quickly.

Genuinely will love to see Khushi & Meera getting a family of their own in Arnav & Mohan.
You weave magic MB :)
So much happens in the chapter but I'm always drawn to Mohan and Meera. I want to hug Meera... the little girl is fast growing up. Her refrain from sucking on her thumb gave me a humble smile. Mohan is a cutie pie. So endearing to see him opening up to his father. They shared some precious moments. Mathura house certainly has some soothing effects, purging the pains of the hearts of its inhabitants. Winds have surely changed, hope for the better :)