T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful story, the relationship between the characters are beautifully potrayed.
Arnav has got a lot of convincing to do,with Khushi's mindset I think it's gonna be
a bumpy ride. Meera and Mohan are adorable. I hope Khushi realised that NK wouldn't
want her to mourn him forever but she deserves happiness which is knocking at her door.
First love is beautiful difficult to forget, the passion burns brightly . Awaits to read more.
👏
Bravo, take a bow. It was a very sensitive chapter and you did a marvlous job handling it.
while reading, i was thinking ahead to what the next line would be , and i can usualy guess right , but i was wrong in so many instances. you surprised me , a lot today
The emotions you showed between A & K, the letting go ,he holding on, everthing was done perfectly. superb, just loved it. I cannot wait for next friday to see what other surprises you have in store for us.
waiting impatiently,

Lovely update. Loved arnav in this update and was annoyed with khushi for rejecting him repeatedly when he is so nice to her. Khushi needs to come to terms with her fear of losing people when she is the one who pushes them away !! Manorama's update was interesting. I was wondering that did she leave khushi deliberately alone hoping that something will happen between arnav and khushi ?? What was the real reason to leave khushi alone !! Really looking forward to the next update. 
that was an absolutely beautiful update mira, it was well written and the emotions arnav and khushi portrayed in this update was just out of the world. 

their kiss was so passionate and intense and this time there were no holding back, they gave themselves in that one moment. i admire arnav's control over himself, he knows that if he wants her forever then he should be slow and win her along the way. im happy that khushi is accepting that she can never have just a platonic friendship with arnav, their chemistry and the history between them is too intense for them to be just mere friends.

i really cant say that i understand wat khushi is saying when she is saying that she cant lose nk again. nk was amajor part of her life but does she think he will be happy to see her all alone for the rest of her life. doesnt meera deserve to have a father figure in her life and who better for that than arnav. their lives are so complicated and twisted...
Manorama a selfless beautiful hearted lady, even can say an iconic women, how beautiful it would be if all women's have d intensions of manorama in this character unlike d one showed in daily soups. A women who doesn't have her parents, her in laws, also didn't had a husband who stood by her side, who understood her, her only strength was her son, a son just like his mother selfless, even she lost him, what more can b hardest in her life,  what life has offered her to break down even more. Every thing is over for her as a daughter, daughter in law, mother,wife, all d role have come to an end in her life, but still she is in a thread of relationship as a mother in law n grand mother, that was her strength till she saw arnav. But what now? A young daughter in law (for society widow) n grand daughter is d only relation she have who r close to her heart, how can a selfless women like manorama can b selfish, n blind when she realized that there is a person who is ready to offer second chance to her b loved widow daughter in law n a father figure to her beloved grand daughter. Where she exactly fit in d new family of khushi, since she lost her own blood what more can she expect from d thread of her daughter in law ( who is not her blood). What right she have on d non blood  relationship to snatch second chance which is at d door step. Manorama tear showed her helplessness, her one more loss (will full). Her broken heart, on whom she will relay on?, whom she will claim as her own?, where is her own family? What is her future hope/ happiness?. Even after loosing she have to survive, what more she have have to offer to her own life? So many questions without answer, how will she detach from her current bonding with khushi n her grand mother?
Khushi is absolutely correct here, I really can't say she have to move on so easily... It is not abt d society, people, culture, it is abt ones emotions, feelings. Relationship is not a work project where I will move one after another project, as we know khushi was a broken person when nk married her, he showed her immense love, care, his selfless ness, his patience, hopes every thing made her to take khushi a second chance in her life. What if khushi might have felt d same way like now when she have to start with nk, what if she remembered arnav with every intimacy she made with nk in her initial stage, she might have taught that she cannot forget arnav, r cheat arnav for nk,  what if she might have went through d same taughts with nk too in d initial stage of her marriage. Today if khushi feel for nk whom she love, n learned to love, another relationship is not easy for her. Of course she know arnav was her first crush, love n huge physical attraction was there b/w them, but now she is not d same old teenage khushi... She was a wife of other man, a daughter figure for her mother in law, a mother of 9 year old daughter, will she have to move forward so easily to other men who left her broken hearted? Don't she need answers? Only one person can bring khushi out of her guilt n make her move on is arnav. If arnav is patience enough, give khushi selfless love, care, like nk did to khushi definitely khushi can move on. Khushi still feel for arnav n physical attraction is still huge b/w them but that is not all about moving on, there is lots more to be reconciled, khushi have to move on with arnav with dignity, respect. Here I really want arnav to act honestly, try his heart n sole to bring khushi out of her guilt, made her love him back, make her comfortable with her past present n future. 
Lovely update.. So hot n romantic.. 
I jus hope khushi gives herself one more chance.. 

Can't wait for ur next update..
Hey MB !!! Fabulous update as usual!!!

... In fact the entire update increased my heart beats and had me in shambles... The way u wove your magic with words and playing with the past n present in that scene was amazingly beautiful... The way Arnav kissed her with each of his question...sensuous n hot!!!!... There was just beauty in the whole scene...
Could identify with both Arnav and Khushi in the scene...specially khushi n her reluctance to part with NK...loved the way Arnav curved her hand around NKs ring...this gesture speaks a lot for his character...
Felt bad for Manorama too...touching to see her attachment with khushi...can now understand y she left khushi ...good to see that she wants to see khushi settled...

In fact I never want the update to end...
Unres'd here

A song for Arnav ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ivd3emwXuU[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by Arshi67

Unres'd here

A song for Arnav ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ivd3emwXuU[/YOUTUBE]
 Perfect Ruchi 👍🏼. You always come up with one of the most situational songs. It's so true reflecting Arnav's thoughts.